Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ye' Grand OOC Thread

Go down 
+15
Iskar
MitchyMatt
Daedr0th
Azlanek
Slopsen
Sir Laralthir
mp84
Fidelity
Wolfarmin
Sir Henry Weatherford
Mordred
MordKaiser87
SimplePlan96
Sir Aranor
DiabloDude
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Sorry Mordkaiser isn't here right now, please leave your name and promise for cake at the beep.

Apologies again everyone. Thought I could try to keep up constant RP here, but seems I cant. Holla if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

Important news regarding the special troops and the berserkers in particular: The plain Pendor knights recruitable from estates are now considered Pendor foot knights (as most orders already have Pendor mounted knights in the form of retainers). Their skills have been appropriately adjusted and you can now fully consider the berserkers equal to these regarding skills and stats, i.e. 6 foot melee skill instead of usual 4 for Dawn knights, but only 3 mounted melee skill instead of usual 7 for Dawn knights.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

coolios
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 am

Dang now I've been taken out.

Good luck Daedr0th
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Crying or Very sad surrender?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

The GM Azlanek has forsaken us, quickly we must prepare a sacrifice to regain his favour!

Hmmmmm, who ratted us out. I bet it was that fiddler on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I can only think of one major character who could have betrayed us. Rodrick. Blaze doesn't have the depravity to betray us to the Red Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

But ... we can still kill the fiddler right?
Back to top Go down
Daedr0th
Squire
Daedr0th

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 pm

There was no way for me to escape and I didn't want to die a pretty lame death.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 pm

You can't die in this rp. Plus, your probably just going to die an even more lame death by being burned or tortured. They weren't looking to capture us, they were going to kill us by burning us alive.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Sir Aranor wrote:
I can only think of one major character who could have betrayed us. Rodrick. Blaze doesn't have the depravity to betray us to the Red Dawn.

For the people! By the people! Brought to you by Blaze®
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 pm

If you want to search for Roderick, say so. Talking about not having seen him will not miraculously summon him Wink.

And while it is true that we will not kill your characters without your consent, your characters do not bloody know that. I like that Thaddeus kept this in mind, whether this was a wise choice or not.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 am

Oh, before I forget, Thaddeus, if you want to, you can jump in as the leader of those Gauntlet knights who are left outside the city
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

silvermist aswell?

Cant you all just arrive at the same time so i can argue with you once?

Also do we count this as the eve of battle, cause if it is Merzinas should probs head off with the squires and prepare the ruse.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Had you planned to give Fitzmerwill another reply, Aranor, or shall we just go on?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 am

Could it be, that there is a slight geographical confusion regarding the map Aranor? Javiksholm does not have a western gate. (Note that on the map of Javiksholm north is to the left, not up.)

EDIT: I made a mistake, too. I wrote south-western where it should have been south-eastern.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 am

Oh sorry! Brain fart Embarassed

I'll go to fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am

Bieng a port city, the port has got anti ship weaponry in the main harbour.

"Harbour (District 5): Javiksholm's harbour has over the years seen his fair share of Vaskerry invasions and at some point the lords of the city took precautions to protect their city from raiders. The entrance to the bay is guarded by watchtowers and catapults." - Azlanek

Theres also a good chance that they have placed iron bars over all the sewer grates, making it nearly impossible to get through them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 am

DrSane wrote:
Bieng a port city, the port has got anti ship weaponry in the main harbour.

"Harbour (District 5): Javiksholm's harbour has over the years seen his fair share of Vaskerry invasions and at some point the lords of the city took precautions to protect their city from raiders. The entrance to the bay is guarded by watchtowers and catapults." - Azlanek

Theres also a good chance that they have placed iron bars over all the sewer grates, making it nearly impossible to get through them.

Azlanek... That was not there before! I smell trickery!

Well anyways...

I doubt that the Red Dawn put iron bars over the sewer grates.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

i mean the city would have allready had them there
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 am

Well it does not hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 am

it will if we catch dysentry from the sewer Razz

I dont know who is offering to go up shit creek but they certainly wont have a paddle, or even a boat.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 am

Oh true. Maybe we won't be going in the sewers....
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Sir Aranor wrote:
Sir Aranor smiles
Sir Aranor points towards the eastern southern gatehouse.

"If my troops inside the city don't open the gates for us by dawn, I shall give the call to send forth the ladders we have assembled, covered by our militia archers. When our troops storm the walls and take the gatehouse, we can do the switch, the militia archers will march to the southern south-western gate, while the Silvermists sprint up. You can then take to the walls, and hopefully snipe the knights that will come for us while we make a foothold in the city."

Sir Aranor points towards the northern eastern gatehouse.

"We are currently planning to divert the Red Dawn's attention here as well. We have gathered supplies and horses to stage a mock cavalry charge led by a group of squires. That, combined with your attack, will either
1. Split the enemy between those two gates
2. They'll think that the western northern gate is the real attack, and come there, letting you thin out the east south wall and let us take that district quick.
or 3. They will think that the eastern southern attack, is actually the real attack, and then we can storm the northern eastern gate and flank them."

Is that what you wanted to say?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Iskar wrote:
Sir Aranor wrote:
Sir Aranor smiles
Sir Aranor points towards the eastern southern gatehouse.

"If my troops inside the city don't open the gates for us by dawn, I shall give the call to send forth the ladders we have assembled, covered by our militia archers. When our troops storm the walls and take the gatehouse, we can do the switch, the militia archers will march to the southern south-western gate, while the Silvermists sprint up. You can then take to the walls, and hopefully snipe the knights that will come for us while we make a foothold in the city."

Sir Aranor points towards the northern eastern gatehouse.

"We are currently planning to divert the Red Dawn's attention here as well. We have gathered supplies and horses to stage a mock cavalry charge led by a group of squires. That, combined with your attack, will either
1. Split the enemy between those two gates
2. They'll think that the western northern gate is the real attack, and come there, letting you thin out the east south wall and let us take that district quick.
or 3. They will think that the eastern southern attack, is actually the real attack, and then we can storm the northern eastern gate and flank them."

Is that what you wanted to say?

No. The distraction is happening at the northern gate. (gate to the far left)
The main charge would happen at the eastern gate (near district 7)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ye' Grand OOC Thread   Ye' Grand OOC Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ye' Grand OOC Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next