Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread for Griffons

Go down 
+3
Pravenstern
DiabloDude
MitchyMatt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 am

I've been pretty swamped too. Working on other PoP-related stuff, along with personal work and a complete lack of any sleep lately.

And I'm lazy.

Regardless, I fully plan to post today, all while listening to the sounds of Bread.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:45 am

Take you time, like MP said, months not weeks for all this to play out. (not this event in particular). It also grabs me a nice break :p
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 am

Bah, don't say that! I'll take it as an excuse to be lazy and roll with it. You'll have to start begging me to post again.

EDIT: Finally got my next post up, I wanted it to be much longer, but can't do much without feedback from MitchyMatt.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 am

Am I allowed to wake up at all? I'd like to know before I post anything...
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:17 am

Pravenstern wrote:
Am I allowed to wake up at all? I'd like to know before I post anything...
It would really help... I don't want to get ambushed.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 am

You know it's funny. Back in High School writing 500 words seemed like an impossible task yet I just wrote 1200 words there for a fraction of the story. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 am

I have the same, difference is you can write forever if you actually enjoy what you are writing. Same for reading, textbooks back in the school days were horrific, but now I breeze through them if the subject is relevant to my interests.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Holy Astraea... you sure were a badass in that scene Kamos. I'm glad I'm the eccentric second-in-command, I have my moments, but man.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 Srs_bsns

When the going gets tough, kick more ass. Also proofread.
I did rather enjoy knocking out two important characters in succession though.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Ugh, Kamos. I'll have you know I'm a competitive writer, and now I have to go write up a storm for my next post.

Good writing though, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 am

Well it was a big job to get done.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:24 pm

In my current situation, I can only really move it one slow step at a time. Right now, I have to respond to Sir Azrael, then notice a stirring behind me.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 pm

I had the luxury of being alone I suppose Laughing.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 am

I'm going to post up the conclusion to my mini event with Diev and Leslie tomorrow most likely.

I want to get some more PoP in before I head off for work today.
Back to top Go down
Knight Silaric
Page
Knight Silaric

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 am

Kamos wrote:
Lucky bastar- err, I mean, yes! What a luxury it is, for a fine fellow knight to receive! I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy it, and unleash such a long and interesting part of the mission! Surely it was meant to be, that you alone would accomplish one of the most important tasks needed to be fulfilled for the fulfillment of the mission as a whole! I digress, perhaps when you are done, you could come along with me and Sir Azrael to interrogate the woman we tied up.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 am

Heh unless Mitchy/Mordred isn't done with me my character is going back to the Chapter House with all the Griffons and holding there until the siege is over.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 am

Knight Silaric wrote:
Kamos wrote:
Lucky bastar- err, I mean, yes! What a luxury it is, for a fine fellow knight to receive! I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy it, and unleash such a long and interesting part of the mission! Surely it was meant to be, that you alone would accomplish one of the most important tasks needed to be fulfilled for the fulfillment of the mission as a whole! I digress, perhaps when you are done, you could come along with me and Sir Azrael to interrogate the woman we tied up.
You should listen to the woman with all you got. You probably won't be hearing anything any time soon after Darlion releases you from the ear-rape. Great scene Kamos!
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 am

Back from my mini vacation I took from this.

Unless something comes up, I will be posting today.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 am

I think we may have been waiting for you Razz.

I also think my story should probably not advance anymore until you guys catch up. I did a lot of stuff and you guys already had a head start on your jobs when I started mine, hell by the time I get back to the Chapter house you guys could probably be done.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 am

Since I need to go to work, I had to cut my post short.

You'll be hearing the rest when I get back/someone else has posted.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm going to assume I'm going to make it to the siege camp and link up with Sir Darleon given my head start and still swift pace.
I'll wait for DiabloDude to post his arrival at the camp first and receive the messenger ahead of time if he wants.
Not sure if Pravenstern and Knight Silaric should catch up first or not.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes you have no further trouble getting to the siege camp Kamos.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 am

I'm waiting on Pravenstern and Silaric to finish up their string of events before I make my final post and wrap things up here.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 am

Now that was interesting to say at least. Are we going to start the other events soon?
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am

The final post was much shorter than I wished.

We can't start our mini event yet, as it requires another order to finish their event.

So we have quite a bit of down time to pursue our own agendas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for Griffons   OOC Thread for Griffons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread for Griffons
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next