Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
+7
Wolfarmin
MordKaiser87
MitchyMatt
Fidelity
Centurion1
Mordred
mp84
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm

The Gauntlets disliked it primarily because you are burning a stone palace, which normally would have been an issue but in my mind I had it bedecked with banners and curtains etc, which would catch easily and burn.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I still dont understand why they dislike it, given the fact that it saves many of OUR soldiers. We aren't supposed to give a damn about the veccavian in the palace as they support the current and soon to be dead queen.

Its not like they are the ones charging in.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Deadr0th, that line :"I bet that is a hilarious story to tell your men" "Dear diary, I pulled an arrow out of a KOTeG's ass"

I am still suffreing from unstoppable laughter because of that line. lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 am

so when is the liberation going to be done
Back to top Go down
mp84
Royal Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 am

SimplePlan96 wrote:
btw, wheres the mini event?? i cant see it

As stated they haven't started yet, but will after all the events are done.. the Repel the Invaders mission is done.. Only thing left is just gathering the Causality Report for it.. So after this event is over (which should be within the week, if not sooner), than the Mini-Events will begin.. Once they begin everyone will see the proper missions for their respective orders too at that time.

As to what the Mini-Events are, it's quite simply a filler in-between each major event.. Since naturally the Gamemaster need time to unwind and plan the next major events (I'm talking 2-3 weeks here, if not more depending on how fast they want to go), the Mini-Events will just keep you entertained till then.. It basically just focuses with the Order your part of, or sometimes maybe another Order as well.. And these are something that will simply not get "reported to the throne room" unless of course you want too, as it really has to do with the internal politics of the Order, and sometimes that's not posted publicly for people to see, heh Wink. The gamemasters for these events will simply be volunteers from other Orders (which are not involved in this conflict what so ever) just to make sure things will run smoothly as a 3rd "neutral" perspective in the matter in case general NPC RP dialogue needs to happen.

Now.. naturally, if the mini-events, or the eternal politics of the Orders taking part in the Event is really, really good.. Then there's a good chance we'll mention it as actual Order Lore at some point for PoP 4. Wink

And then after that's over with.. the 2nd Major Event will start, and since DD and Mordred will be in on itt from the beginning of it, and hopefully by that time MitchyMatt is free from his RL duties, it should go a lot smoother overall in terms of there being no massive downtime in between, when the 3 primary Gamemasters working on it..

MP
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 am

Apologies for not getting my post up, I was dragged away to lug furniture for four hours right after I was woken up, and now I have to head off to work.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:34 am

its ok dude
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm

I just read the most recent post, and would like to point out that the stone palace did not burn to the ground. Itm ay have warped a bit or cracked in some places, but did not burn.

The interior however, was destroyed quite thoroughly.

EDIT: I promise I'm not pulling a MM here with the post delays, but real life decided to deck me tonight, and tomorrow I'm working dawn to dusk.

Tuesday should be a good day to get the post up, and if not I've messaged Mordred, and he'll be able to cover the final post.

So, take this time to relax (Or do a bit more roleplaying within the event.) Thanks for the patience, all. This'll be over soon.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Its Okay DiabloDude, everyone have their RL, like me, tho I have the least responsiblities for being a 14(15 this year) year old Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

eh,Centurion1, thanks for making this entertainment, kinda fun coz im getting bored
(OOC>>>, im supposed to be pissed at ic)
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

obviously, i hope this all isnt anger ooc if so lol.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Obviously im not angry -,-", its fun atleast to see a side show to the liberation as DD or Mordred isnt free to wrap it up.

In Character-wise , im very pissed Very Happy

btw, i slightly edited that last post, just to suit some things.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:40 am

Ok, I can finish this event once and for all if you want me to (though I will need permission to use your characters to do it), or I can post an update and let you react.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 am

it depends how long will the follow up posts take?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:45 am

Well the next scene will definitely be you guys breaching the palace. Depends if you want to fight it yourselves or not.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:50 am

since everyone else retreated and my men are wounded lets take care of it now.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 am

mordred, wrap it up, u have my permission to use my char if you have too.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am

had fun with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:25 am

Good Rp everyone, had some good laughs
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey where can soldiers learn the art of Breaching Tactics?
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:41 am

If you want, you could try to negotiate with the Harlequin and I, but we would want something in exchange.
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

No I'm not looking to pick them up from your order, I'm just poking at how the Gauntlets are drilled on modern squad-tactics.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 am

They are shock infantry who use heavy crossbows, swords and shields. Urban warfare is their speciality, just as every Order has their area of expertise combat in towns is theirs.
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 am

Ahh okay, was this established in the PoP lore somewhere or is it something Centurion1 built with his particular Gauntlets? It would be great to have references about the Orders taking part in the RP-events.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Good point, i'll work up an overview of each Order now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next