Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just talking - archived

Go down 
+28
Tubby McChubbles
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Haegon
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Slopsen
Sir Laralthir
Lokloklok
Fidelity
Zero of Laria
Mordred
Daedr0th
MitchyMatt
MordKaiser87
mp84
Wolfarmin
Centurion1
Saeros
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Kamos
SimplePlan96
Aldric of Marleons
Pravenstern
Curanthir
Azlanek
DiabloDude
Sir Aranor
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

Just talking - archived - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 am

ahum. High Steward and regent of Pendor.

Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 am

... If there are to be Mushroom Towers, I am staying in Pendor.

Can I borrow a ring of permanent levitate, please? I need to get to the second level of my new Mushroom Palace...
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 am

I will build up an enchantment indusrty to produce these rings and set up a Silvermist Air Force Razz
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 am

Oh, I'm sorry, Iskar.

The Emperor decided to outlaw levitation and related magic. Also mark-and-recall spells are illegal. Necromancy, while being entirely legal and even institutional, has recently been banned as well by a certain academic circle. Practitioners of magic forbidden by this non-official academic circle are now subject to murder.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 am

The High Steward, Sir Aelos, with the power invested to him by the true King of Pendor, Valdemar Adalhard.
Will hereby demand every man, woman and heretic to turn in their levitation rings at their closest Pendorian Capital.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 am

Never! First Silvermist Bomber division, take off! We shall drop our most fearsome ammunition on their heads.

Some hours later angry squirrels from the Larian forests go down all over Pendor.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 am

I see the Belarussian Teddy Bear air raid has already had an impact!
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 am

Then I shall appoint you the lord-commander of our invasion force to Amala. Take the squirrels and rain death on the Sand snakes.

Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am

You are all very childish, silly and way too ambitious. I am out of here! *piously ascends to the heavens and turns away from the world at Astraea's side*
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 am

And you just took that acid instead of selling it.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:38 am

Azlanek wrote:
You are all very childish, silly and way too ambitious. I am out of here! *piously ascends to the heavens and turns away from the world at Astraea's side*

You've neglected to mention whether these heavens were in the day or night sky.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 am

*Lets the mortals know that he will from here on only answer prayers*
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 am

As High Steward and Regent of Pendor I forbid you, Azlanek, to leave Pendor. consider yourself under house arrest!

*all said in prayer ofcourse*
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 am

Quote :
Appears on the doorstep of the new "High Steward" with some friends (Shadow Legion, eastern lords and the Silvermist army):

Henceforth called The Shadowmist Army.

By the way, how's France, Iskar? It's a good place to learn about revolutions aye? *wink wink*

Quote :

It was BEER! (insider Silvermist joke, you won't get it*).
*. If you do, we'll have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:11 am

[quote="Saeros"]
Quote :

Quote :

It was BEER! (insider Silvermist joke, you won't get it*).
*. If you do, we'll have to kill you.

No, really.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 pm

I totally get the joke.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't XD
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I might get it with time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

France is awesome, since it comes with a swimming pool, splendid weather and a magnificient view over the Languedoc from our terrasse Very Happy

I haven't seen much of revolutions so far, only numerous places de la republique, cafés de la republique, brasseries de la republique, rue de la republique, etc, etc, etc.

Funnily, the first motorway service area we stopped on in France was decorated with life-size models of Napoleonic soldiers, whose regiments (1er Gren. de la Garde, L'Artillerie, Dragons de l'imperatrice, etc) - which might even be the funnier fact - I was able to recognise by their uniforms as a consequence of playing a lot of the Napoleonic Wars DLC lately...

Well, Marcus knows what I'm talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, indeed. Long live the 5th Brg-77y love/hate relationship!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

In fact I haven't heard any complaints about the 77y in the brigade lately. The biggest part of hate goes to the skirmish-charging 91st these days...
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Conscious: Dammit, the're talking about stuff, Subconscious tell me whats happening

Subconscious: Its about the Napoleonic wars, and certain units within it, quickly say something about those times!

NAPOLEON WAS A GENERAL

Conscious: What do you think?

Subconscious: You've done me proud.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Hehe, it's about the multiplayer DLC for Warband that deals with Napoleonic Warfare. Marcus and me both play in different regiments (i.e. multiplayer clans). He is in a Russian infantry regiment (dunno his rank) and I'm a captain of the sharpshooters (yes, I have a certain tendency towards such units) in a British brigade.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Quote :
NAPOLEON WAS A GENERAL

Down here we like to raise polemic by repeatedly saying that he was also Italian and spoke crappy French.

---

I miss my times of stable internet connection. Warband multiplayer was occasionally awesome.

Something I miss in Germany is having the Republic transformed in a kind of goddess, as is the case in France and Italy (hell, in Rome there's a statue of the republic carrying Athena herself on a plate!).

EDIT: yeah, brasserie de la republique does seem excessive.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:39 pm

I think that is because Germany is a Federal Republic, a republic still, but the federal countries have their own competencies and e.g. education is handled by the countries alone. We have no federal ministre for education, but only a conference of ministers from the different federal countries. Therefore the republic as a whole and monadic entity is seldom perceived directly.

Ever since the founding of the second German republic in 1949 our patriotism has not been a national one, but rather a constitutional patriotism ("Verfassungs-Patriotismus"). We see the constitution as the heart of the state and hold it in high esteem. You may have heard (well, you Searos, devifinitely have) of our constitutional court, which is pretty much unique to Germany. It always counter-checks the laws passed by the parliament and decrees of the gouvernment in regard of compability with the constitution. Our domestic intelligence agency is even called "Verfassungsschutz", which literally means "Protection/Protectors of the Constitution".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking - archived
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next