Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous)

Go down 
+4
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Psychozoa
Alaric Reiner
Iskar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 am

If the other Baronets have a problem with some of my men and our new 'friends" Baras motioned to Yagiz, enjoying the hospitality of an inn that happens to be near a bridge then they can take it up with the Baron for all I care. Though I assume the chastisement for wasting his time over something so trivial will deter them from doing so.

Of course, why else would I have men near Rebache unless I wanted them in place should anything happen and I wanted to take action? It takes time to get the militia moving after all. Besides, this will give the inn in the village some time to replenish its stocks of drink. I've heard that Yagiz's men have caused the innkeepr to begin to run low.

Baras took his feet off his desk and sat up straight, pointing at a chest that had been sitting by the door. What I have is inside there. I think it would prove most useful should someone we don't want coming over that bridge tries to. Nickolas, you'll have a squad of 5 regulars that will go with you as well.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas
Squire
Sir Nickolas

IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 am

In response to the baronet's statement, Nickolas replied, "Of course. It was foolish to think of such an assumption."

Then, Nickolas, following Thedric's gesture, goes to investigate the chest of supplies. He nods his head in approval and then continues with the conversation.

"I will head out with the regulars when you give the order. In addition, I will be taking my squire, Robert, with me. I trust he will not be needed here in Yaragar."
Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Yaragar (Continuous)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4