Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Great Split: Main IC Thread

Go down 
+7
Fidelity
Sir Henry Weatherford
Wolfarmin
MordKaiser87
Sir Aranor
SimplePlan96
DiabloDude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Blaze sighed. The deed was done. He and Pierre began the journey back to Valonbray, to lead the Berzerkers personally.

If something doesnt happen soon, more and more people will lose faith in the Dawn..........
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 pm

"Dawn is breaking, Grandmaster"

Oblivious to the political movements around him, the newly dubbed squire Merzinas of the dawn bows again to the Grandmaster, then raises his hood and steps down to stand behind Sir Wolfarmin, yet despite among the many armed men he still warily glances towards the shadows, then, thinking on Sir Varis's words whispers to Sir Wolfarmin

"If what has been said is true, then perhaps a temporary alliance must be formed with the Red Dawn, if a demon threat truly does return, then we will be in no position to fight them with a crippled chapter and wounded brothers, I fear the burning ferver of the Red Dawn has led them to split from you, but if their leader wants to gain face, they will never pass up an oppurtunity to defeat a demon hoard, if of course, such a thing exists..."

Last edited by DrSane on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Pierre interrupted his toughts.

"Blaze, what are we do to now."

Blaze scanned the area near him. Both of them stopped their horses.They are in a grassland on the way back to Valonbray, with a hill overlooking on their right.

"I don't like this.Pierre, get ready to fight."

"Fight?" Pierre quickly dismounted and draw his great axe in a defensive stance. Sure enough, 3 knights, all mounted with swords and shield appeared on top of the hill.

"Red Dawn" Pierre spat. Blaze dismounted too, drawing his axe to face the foe.The 3 knights charged, but failed to bring down both of them in the charge. All of them dismounted and charged at Blaze and Pierre. Outnumbered, Blaze had to fight two, but he managed to parry all of their attacks. Neither party was gaining an advantage. 20 minutes later, Pierre managed to dispatch his foe with a well placed swing. At the same time, Blaze managed to behead one of his attackers before dodging a slash from the last attacker. However, Pierre came to him from behind and slashed him with his axe. Scanning the bodies, the found nothing of value, no messages no maps or anything.

"Strange, they'd known we're here. There is a traitor amongst the Dawn or New Dawn." Blaze said.

"What now, Blaze?"

"Now, we gather the berzerkers and some of the new dawn. I assume Sebastien has already selected retainers that are good enough to join the Berzerkers. We can try to rally more of the knights and retainers to free Javiksholm."

"Blaze, you really don't know what to do, do you?"

Blaze Sighed "You known me too well. The only way to free the innocents from these bastards is to storm the city itself. It won't be easy, but it's not impossible. C'mon lets continue back to Valonbray.The Faster we get there, the more time we have on planning. The Dawn will waste time finalizing the New Dawn rejoining them."

"Yes,Blaze.Onwards"
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 am

"Blaze... Quick to temper, hard to control." Rodrick rubbed his forehead, touching one of the scars from a battle long ago. "His idea is also flawed. The Red Dawn is not centered in a small area like the Veccavians, no doubt, were. We have to encircle them and take every holding they own, kill every man we can find. We cannot allow them to escape, or else they will harass us and possible manage to regrow." He thought, looking at Aranor.
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 am

Becoming bored by the continues talking Wolfarmin makes and attempt to end it

"We all know what we must do, now can we finally agree to unite as one to end this plague on the land, I am becoming restless and I am ready to begin killing the Red Dawn."

In his boredom Wolfarmin begins to flip his coin

"I have not seen battle for sometime now and I can no longer take the separation, I am addicted to it like Blaze is to ale"

Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 am

Varis raised an eyebrow,
"Temperance brother Wolfarmin. Charging forth for the sake of battle is not our way; we shed blood for the cause of Asterea, not for the sake of battle.
You best reflect on the tenants of the chapter before the hunger for combat leads you astray."
He made towards the doors of the great hall, bowing to both his grandmaster and their guest,
"I will make ready myself and what remains of my Vindicators."
He looked steadily at Roderick,
"You know what must be done."
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Sir Merzinas has been scribbling in the corner for some time now and detecting the lul in conversation, rises with a plan:

My lords, according to the maps on this Guildhall the Red Dawn is constricted in the North, with only the sea and trespassing the realm of the Dragon left to retreat to, here is my plan of attack:

Spoiler:

A) Knight Blaze will be attacking Javiksholm with a force of nearly a tenth of the new dawn to three tenths, depending on his support. However it seems that he will strike with or without us, and letting him and his men die for nothing will acheive nothing but weakening us.

B and C), If we send Half of the New Dawn by ship we could launch an attack on Windholm whilst Blaze is attacking Javiksholm, however 1/5 of that force should split off and secure Jayek, preventing supplies and messengers getting between the cities, disrupting command, or if a Red Dawn army is sent, getting warning ahead of time. They should set up defences and regular patrols. At C the remaining 4/10's of the new dawn should either attack by the shipyard of Windholm, or if they are spotted, land North and besiege the city.

D) You should then send the remaining 2 - 4/10 of your force (again depending on the number of knights Blaze recruits), and go to the Castle of Ansen Lodge and the village of Kaveraid, fortifying against any retreating or flanking members of the red dawn. And of course patrolling against any of the wandering Red knights that are behind our lines. When the main army from the original Dawn arrives you should join with them to attack Javiksholm, E will finish the role in defending

E) should have the same job as D but must stay there the whole campain and spread out to cover a larger area when D leaves. it will only be a small force of 1/10 as D and E will clear out most of the knights in the first few days and then have few left to contend with on its own. Originally in Nomar, spread the range to cover the empty villages

F) A good half of the original Dawn will take some time to tavel to Javiksholm, but should eventually join up with D and assault the city, if we can do this properly then this force will arrive in enough time to help Blaze if he can be persauded to pause his attack for several hours. If the three armies can coordinate a strike the city will fall easily.

G) 3/10 of the Original Dawn must go to Ironoak castle and take it from the Red's holdings. If this is acheived they will have no bases of power left and will quickly lose respect and membors when they are a rouge and wandering order.

H) Must compose of your fastest riders and your best all round fighters, travell along the border of our Chapters influence, i would suggest mostly retainers for this, 2/10, otherwise they will not get to Windholm in time to aid the new dawn.

If we can effectively time and coordinate this strike then the Red Dawn high command and all centres of Leadership will be seized, thus destroying any capability they have to mount an effective war against us.

We have but one major problem with this entire campain, we have not scouted nor tested our enemy, we have no understanding of their troop numbers and positions, thier logistics, or even there command structure, were there more time such fact finding would be invaluable. But it could take nearly a week to get that intel, the Red Dawn WILL be making plans of their own, and we do need to take the initiative. Also, waste to much time in deliberation, and more knights might take Sir Blazes path, and take matters into their own hands. I of course have little proper knowledge of our current numbers, i have assumed the New and Old Dawn united tally up as roughly equal to the Red, and that New and Old have an equal total manpower.

Last edited by DrSane on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Sebastien arrived. Panting, apparently he rushed all the way here..He manage to arrive before "M" told his plans. Upon hearing his plans, Sebastien said

"Hmmm.....a bottleneck.Is it?I like it, but one thing. Blaze can be persuaded to hold the attack a few hours.However, regardless of whether we agree with your plan or not, we will still attack.The question is how long you nid him to hold, and how many troops will aid him."

Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

(( Should be able to post links now, sorry about that it was a default setting ))
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 am

Aranor strokes his goatee

"Varis, Wolfarmin, Rodrick, what say you about this plan. I don't like us splitting our forces like that, I would change the new dawn knights, instead of going to Windholm, go to Javiksholm. I can't risk our men like that by sending them behind enemy lines and possibly seriously outmatched."

Aranor waits for the others to answer
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 am

"I agree with you Aranor we should focus on javiksholm fisrt then move to windholm"
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 am

He paused to hear what Sir Merzinas wished to present to the Grandmaster. Once the topic of campaign options were brought up, Varis turned back inside the hall and took his place, listening intently. After Merzinas finished outlining his proposals, the Judicator shook his head unimpressed.

"Are we even considering direct attacks now, your grace?" Varis asked Aranor.
"Firstly if what Merzinas says is true, then either foolish Blaze has gone rouge outside of orders, or Sir Roderick here," looking at the New Dawn knight, "has made plans to strike before he arrived here."
"Regardless even if we consolidate our numbers, we have no idea of the enemy's movements, supply line, nor the location of any of their armies. What we know is that raids have been occurring in the regional villages, which could mean the traitors are spread out in groups of only a handful to a scores of knights belonging to a fielded army. Any direct attack would leave us overestimating the enemy, or the Goddess forbid, underestimating them. This is not a flaw as Merzinas said, this will be our folly should we attack now."

Varis paused, catching time to gather his head, which was already to far ahead of his own words.
"It should also be made clear who exactly are we fighting. Attack Javiksholm? Are we even aware of the standing of the Earl Redsword? To attack a vassal of the kingdom would require the blessing of Sarleon itself. Attack Windsholm; attack its docks, besiege the city of the LORD MARSHALL of the Kingdom!? This is a strife between us and the traitors, not the cities they hide behind. No man sets a house on fire to rid themselves of rats."

"And your grace, need I remind you that our strength lies on the field, not in the cities or on the ship ballasts. We are Knights of the Dawn; our way of war has been on steed with lance and sword. A battle in some distant city capital does not make us foot knights or marines."
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Merzinas finally finishes drawing his map then offers his second proposal (OOC ie you can see it in the spoiler now in earlier post)

"Knight Blazes intentions were clear, he left the hall in a fury after his plans for siege where brushed aside and rode from the city, i dont believe it is a calculated scheme by the New Dawn, but the actions of a man who does rather than thinks.

Your trepidations Sir Varis are understandable, attacking the lords is dangerous.
But leaving the marshall of the realm to the influence of the Red Dawn will be worse. There is also the possibility that he is under threats for his hospitality, submitting to the red dawn is easier for a noble than having them plague his lands. The marshall would help us evict the Red Dawn, if their atrocities where stated to him by you grandmaster, he is devoted to the crown and surely cares for his people. The griffons ride with him to, if word gets out from them that the Dawn burns the people again, we are finished, and i doubt we will find another kingdom to house us.

Earl Redsword on the other hand has large contingents of our brothers, and is a fervent supporter, yet please remember that the fanatics of the dawn split from us for the bloodied sun, he may aid them against us for all we know. He is ambitious and dangerous, the king would know and understand that, and may turn a blind eye to his quite removal..."

pausing, Merzinas looks around the room at each of the knights

"If you refuse the risk of more war, then we have one other option, a public call to arms against the Red Dawn. Challenge them for the right to habit Pendor. If it is done so that everyone from Avendor to Windholm hears the thrown guantlet, then they will have to fight, or risk thier honour sullied and members to desertion. We abandon however surprise and speed, and the chance of picking off their non-united forces, and open ourselves to deceptions of thier own."
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Sebastien bowed to Sir Roderick,and after a short pause, to Sir Aranor as well.

"The berzerkers are unlike any Dawn knights. We specialize in sieges too , as elite infantry and unlike you, Sir Varis, we don't consider every knight here is scheming. You are too paranoid." Sebastien said in disbelief in what had just been said. The whole room was shocked with his response."I agree with "M" or Sir Merzinas, that Blaze may be rash, but he is still my leader, and I will follow him to the death. This is the fierdsvain comradeship in fellow soldiers, unlike some here thinks.So Sir Merzinas, Blaze will march out, instead of sailing. However, Blaze is intrigued by your planning, and will cooperate if you need us to cut off Jayek. Just bear in mind this, we,the berzerkers, don't do well in the fields against knights , as we are elite infantry, and we will reach Kulum, to prepare our forces for the siege, longer than expected."

Sebastien folded his arms, and listened to what the others had to say, glaring at Sir Varis. He may be outnumbered, but ready to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Varis looked over the map, impressed by the visual layout highlighting Merzinas's campaign points.
"Well done brother," the Judicator complimented.
He studied the possibilities, risks and rewards, focusing himself on the region of Javiksholm and Windsholm.
"No, I don't believe that Marshall Stonehand would tolerate the traitors. Not of the kind of company the king keeps. Earl Redsword on the other hand...
Whatever the case, we will address the standings of the lords to the king after this rebellion is pacified. I hope that whatever gains we have made as errant-knights to the Ferdsvain will not be undone by this split."

Varis traced the lines of attack on the map.
"This offensive is going to be quick, one thrust can be the cop-de-gràcia or our undoing. I still stand by sending our small bands of retainers as scouts to the passes and villages to learn of the traitor's whereabouts. But if we must attack..."
Varis jabbed his finger into the map,
"...Javiksholm is where we shall begin. As a united force we should attack the Red Dawn in a two-pronged thrust. Using your logistics Merzinas, 4/10 of the New Dawn would depart by ship while 7/10 of the Dawn take to the city on-land. I pray for battle upon the field, and if those traitors dare meet us we will depend on the New Dawn to take the city behind them. Our fate will be decided by Astrea.
Should the apostates cower and hold close to the city, the Dawn shall divide: 4/10 for the city while the remaining 3/10 will divert north to secure Jayek-Bhulaban corridor from enemy reinforcements. This area is large, so I doubt such few men can secure it if the traitor army came from Windholm rather than Javiksholm. Any addition to the 4/10 of the New Dawn would be welcomed to help reinforce the Jayek pass."

Varis paused, making sure that he did not miss an preferable alternative to this attack. He had not.

"If they hold the city, the battle will be costly. It would be imperative that the New Dawn fleet remain undetected if they are to attack from the sea. Even then, the Red Dawn may have marine defenses prepared for such a strike. If such is the case, then the Dawn will divert their profane eyes to our army. We will burn the heretic traitors outside their walls so that their screams echo to the goddess above. We will burn their apostate followers; every house, man and woman if that covard of a bishop cares such for their well-being. If we must, we will siege the city and throw ourselves at the walls. Because all profane eyes must gaze upon the dawn...nothing else. In those dearly paid moments, the fleet must strike quickly and make for the gates. The portcullis must be opened for our army to take the city. Then, once again, we leave it all to Asterea."

Varis looked at the gathered host and at Merzinas with a resigned look.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Merzinas, emboldened by Sir Varis's support, continues his plan:

"I assume then that we have decided to concentrate on knocking Javiksholm and Earl Redsword out of the war first with a concentrated strike? The Red's headquaters are most likely located there, with their sympathiser. I would suggest that Knight Blaze would sneak his men into the city before the seige, or if not possible, join a large majority of retainers that should hopefully sail into the city whilst the garrison is distracted.

My suggestion is to gather as many horses as we can and plant false "dummy" riders on them, take them to the western wall, line them up, burn the heretics there and call the charge, scaring the garrison to arms and making the knights swarm there.

They will assume a trick quite quickly, we should then line up at the eastern side with our true force, they will assume us to be the only force and keep attention there.
Or perhaps better if Blaze can get his men in beforehand, the distraction should give him time to open the gates and simply sneak our forces in to the city.

Once inside we have two main goals,
first, capture the castle with all haste and neutralise Earl Redsword, this will stop the garrison interfeering with our battle.
Our second objective is to capture or kill the Red dawn commanders present, burn the chapter house to the ground, and force the surrender of the remaining knights.

We have of course several other advantages to dismounted conflict. The Red dawn is comprimised mainly of the zealous and traditionalist knights, they will be riveted to the concept of mounted warfare. We have a far greater host of retainers, who still have far greater versitility and agility that will be perfect for close city fighting.
We have an elite dismounted strike force that can gauruntee us the gatehouse
We have greater numbers when united
We have the element of surprise
We have the element of planning
We have the will of Astraea"
Back to top Go down
MordKaiser87
Knight
MordKaiser87

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Varis couldn't help to laugh,
"Straw 'dummys'?" he repeated with a chuckle.
"New blood for the Dawn indeed, for better or for worse."
The old knight was tickled by such unconventional tactics, but he thought of one 'wild idea' that actually worked in the battlefield concerning a batty knight and a siege ballista.
"Yes, for better or for worse," he said snickering.

The knight composed himself and turned to the Grandmaster,

"I am satisfied with this plan of action your grace. Should the best laid plans go awry (often they do), we have enough alternatives to ensure that either the traitors or ourselves shall burn upon pyres."
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Sebastien nodded and said

"fast and hard! I like it.However, sneaking a group of knights into a fortified city isn't easy. You can't just sneak in into a possible enemy Headquarters.I agree, that with the Berzerkers, we can gurantee you any kind of close quarters combat victory against the Red Dawn, but one thing. What Dummies do you plan on using?The enemies aren't dumb fools, considering they are once one of us.However, we can tell you this,knowing Blaze, he won't let any of the red dawn live. So if you plan on keeping prisoners, you better save them from Blaze as fast as possible.We agree on your plan,we don't care of any unconventional tactics, so long it grants us victory and, as long as you send us reinforcements. I can tell you that for sure, as I know Blaze like no one else."

Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am

"We can try to sneak in the Berzerkers with Sir Laralthir. Laralthir is known to be a mercenary commander and wouldnt be challenged. If Blaze can hold his sword long enough for them to get near the castle then maybe we have a shot. But Redsword must not be killed, he is a vassal of the kingdom and.. one of my best friends, ive known him for 30 odd years..

I suggest sending the retainers in front of our main group to get a general sweep before the main force goes through, perhaps send the fastest riders on hunters in commoner traveler clothing so they dont draw suspicion and can outrun the red dawn knights should they be spotted."

The grandmaster rubs his eyes

"I think maybe we should call Duke Brennus into council, he is quite supportive of our order, and perhaps will spare some assistance, not entire contingents of pendor troops, but maybe a force of archers or foot soldiers. We should also maybe send a runner to Sarleon to tell of the Red Dawn disturbance."

The grandmaster then turns to Varis

"Once again my old friend you have proven yourself a valuable asset to us."

Then he turns to Merzinas

"Only a squire for not even a day and you have proven yourself already to us, Astrea must have sent you, for you coming in our time of need is no coincidence. You have my thanks Merzinas"

Then he turns to Sebastien

"Please, you are Blaze's best friend, try to make him be able to hold his blade when sneaking in the city, tell him we will get the traitors, but we need to get them at the right moment."

Then he looks at Rodrick

"Well Sir Roderick.. What is your opinion on this 'fleet' of New Dawn knights?"
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 am

Merzinas bows to the grandmaster

"Thank you my lord. I did not understand of the position between you and redsword, I did get carried away somewhat...It could be quite possible that both Redsword and the Marshall are under house arrest from the Red Dawn and dare not make a movement against them, if that is so we will simply need to free them, and they will call their armies in support of us. Before we attack Javiksholm, perhaps some news should be attempted to be sent to the marshall? So that he doesnt get the wrong idea and summon the realm in, but again griffons ride with the noble, and they could undermine us.

I believe i have spoken my piece, the rest is left up to you all of course"

Merzinas bows again and walks a few paces back behind Sir Wolfarmin, ready for any orders
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 am

"We cannot send anything. The red dawn could possibly intercept it...."

The grandmaster snaps his fingers

"When I was a boy I lived with Redsword in Valonbray as my adoptive father adventured through the land, and it was there where I learned to love archery. I once sneaked out with some Fierdsvain archers to attack a Vanskerry patrol, my entire party was wiped out except me, and Aedin was going crazy trying to find me. I had been shot through the leg by an arrow and hobbled my way back home. When I reached the outskirts of the city it was night. I lit a match and shot a fire arrow into the sky, and Aedin instantly knew it was me and sent out a force to bring me back. Aedin is most likely either in the castle or in the prison tower, both of which have good views of the direction we are coming in. I will shoot up a fire arrow, the red dawn will not know what it means, but Aedin will know that it means I am returning for him."
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am

Rodrick rubbed his forehead, looking at the excited knights around him. "I don't extremely like this, but you'll have your men. If we can do this, it will finish the Red Dawn in one strike and this will be over quickly." He got off from his post on the wall and headed outside, going to talk to his commanders to deploy the men.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 am

"Roderick, your opinion is needed, speak your mind and your plan of action. You are an equal member to any of us here right now and I want your view."
Back to top Go down
Wolfarmin
Knight
Wolfarmin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 am

With a large smile on his face Wolfarmin stopped flipping his coin"Finally, now if there is nothing else to discuss I shall go prepare."Wolfarmin then waves Merzinas to come closer "go prepare and fetch my horse when you are done and good work, you will be a knight very soon if you keep that up."

Last edited by wolfarmin on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Merzinas nods and hurries out the door to begin his tasks, as he travels out of the main hall he walks into the strangly empty stable. He finds his commanders steed and saddles the great warhorse. Dragging the heavy white coat of armour over the beasts muscled flanks is difficult, and the damn creature seems to enjoy pacing around the smaller than average stable Squire, letting the coat slip to the ground,Merzinas gets more frustrated and prepares to give up. ssss The horses ears flatten down low. It flicks its head, chews its bit and rolls its eyes, breying fearfully along with the other destriers.

ssssssssssssss

Merzinas holds the reins tighter and murmers comfort to the horse, to no avail

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Merzinas span round and saw a snake curled on the hay bale. Its head was swaying slowly and mesmorizingly, he couldnt understand what irked him about the snake, it was strange, there was a faint light in its eyes and he focused his gaze on them...YYYooooouuuuuu aaaarrrrreeeeeeee mmminnnneeee noooowwwwww MMMMerrrzzinnnaaasssss! the deep red was tantalising, it sucked you into them and cant escape as you explore deeper and deeper into thier complexities, the perfection of them the ... the snake slithered slowly down the bale towards the paralysed squire, keeping its eyes boring into his. DDDDDiiieeeeee It raised its head to strike at his unarmoured leg, when a long brown hoof shot forward into the snakes jaw, breaking its skull. The panicking destrier turned around to its front feet and started stamping the ground and crushing the stunned animal to a pulp on the dirt floor. Merzinas awakes from the dream and stumbles forward, catching himself on the rail. He hurriedly finishes his tasks and leads the gargantuan horse out of the stable and gets his own, Lantre a small black mare. As he leads them to the courtyard the large stallion moves close to the skittish horse and tries to rub his nose against hers. Merzinas notices this ties the stallion at one end of the courtyard with four very tight knots, and takes his giddy mare to the other and ties her simarly. (OOC Lantre pronounced: Lan tra)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Split: Main IC Thread   The Great Split: Main IC Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Split: Main IC Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next