Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

Go down 
+6
tobberman
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Dathlos
Lokloklok
MitchyMatt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 am

Lok grins ear to ear

"Of course, another ale is always welcome. I've heard enough of theory and practice, so time for another ale it is! Say, we should see if we could find Apophis, he might enjoy an ale."
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:34 am

Marcus joined the men after a while.

"Greetings, soldiers! May I join your company?"

He took an ale, and after a long sip he said:

"We better have fun for our lives before the cultists come. This may be the last time any of us even have fun again.."
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:34 am

"Ok thats a great idea. Lok you go and get Apophis, he must be somewhere around here. And I already get three Ale and then I meet at the table over there"

Jareth points to the table near Marcus and Mitchell.
Jareth turns around and raises his head looking for the nearest maids and starts slowly walking
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 am

Lok begins looking for Apophis and finds him

"Hello comrade, will you join me and Jareth in our festivities? This may be the last time we have ale for a long while! Even Marcus is drinking! Come, join us!

Lok motions out with his hand to where he now sees Jareth an Marcus
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am

Sir Mitchell walks over to the conversing men and of course where Marcus is.

"See we are all enjoying ourselves men. Are we learning anything..beneficial?"

Sir Mitchell looks around.

"Ha only joking lads, just try to learn as much as you can and have fun with it. Don't get to drunk now, we march tomorrow with all haste."

He pats Lok on the shoulders and smiles, then proceeds to other groups in the same mannerism.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 am

Apophis looks at Mitchell and Lok.

Of coursse, controll will be exercissed.

Apophis chuckles then stands and begins to follow Lok to his "Festivities"
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:10 am

Lok walks over to where Marcus and Jareth are currently at and grabs a mug of ale from Jareth

Hello comrades! How is it going here? Marcus, you picked a winner with this ale, it is some of the best I've ever had!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 am

(Have to move things along since no one else is..)

The men enjoyed the rest of what was once delicious ale, and headed off to bed, full of drunkenness and some siege tactics. Sir Mitchell hoped for the best that some learned something.

The morning eventually followed and everyone was summoned and they all packed their things.

"Lets move out!" Sir Mitchell ordered to the men with Marcus at his side.

They had one last stop and that was at Cez. There the book of unknowings will begin to write itself. Sir Mitchell looked over at Marcus, who now seemed lighter in spirits and having more of his tone back in his face and movements. He was glad though, the men need Marcus to lead them, and to push them through whatever hell they are coming upon..

The warband eventually stopped along side the lake to recover from quite a march. The men unloaded their armors to release their bodies of the burden of weight. Sir Mitchell stood upon his horse on a nearby hill. He could see the city of Cez along the peninsula. Luckily the center of the storm was above them, giving leeway for far away sights and looks. But the storm would soon continue, as will the party.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 am

Lok looked at Cez and saw how magnificent it was and approached Jareth

"So is this your first time at Cez also? It is magnificent to behold isn't it? I look forward to defending it."
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 am

"That's IF we need too." Sir Mitchell rode his horse up to Jareth and Lok.

"Uncertainty is the biggest factor that we have now men, we don't know what the Snake Cult has up their hands. They may assault the city, or completely change plans. But our best bet is to protect the citizens and the historical city itself."
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

"Defending the people is my biggest concern, and if we can break this invasion force upon our walls then perhaps they wont be so eager to come into these lands again. I hope they attack us like they should and don't skirt around the walls and cause problems in places we cannot get to so easily."
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

"True, civilians are very important, as they are innocent and defenseless, but hopefully we can get the city garrison to prepare ahead."

He looks one more last time at the city then at Lok and Jareth.

"I must inform Marcus to send a messenger to the city, take care men."

Sir Mitchell kicked his horse and sped to Marcus' whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Marcus was feeding Penumbra when Mitchell found him. He gave the last bits of food to Penumbra and then turned to Mitchell.

"What brings you here, friend?"
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hello Marcus. Before we have the chance to move, you need to send a messenger to Cez. We need the people to be prepared and the city garrison itself ready."

"I didn't think of it before, but we must, and you need to immediately, especially since the weather is cleared up for now, your messenger can make an easy crossing to the city."

(changing my text color, green should be used for snakes Razz)
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 am

Jareth stares at the City disregarding everything around him. He then turns to Lok and starts speaking.

"Yes Lok this is my first time in Cez but I have the feeling that I know this City. I have seen it once before but I have never been here. Lok I have to tell you something. It was only a few days past that I had a dream. I have to tell someone about it and I think now is the right time."

Psychozoa wrote:
Jareth stood upon the ramparts of a once mighty Castle, the walls were crumbling at multiple places and there were long green vines sprouting between the stones. The hills were far in the distance behind him and in front was the great Ocean to the south.
The sky was dark and a huge storm was coming from the sea. Thunder rippled across the sky nearly every second, illuminating the stronghold and casting long wriggling shadows. The waves were nearly as high as the walls and the water was the colour of dark green.
With the waves the water came closer and closer to the castle only stopping before a wall which seemed to be made of pure darkness.
The Waves broke at the wall countless of times but still the storm wouldn't stop. Suddenly an enormous wave rose up and washed the Wall of darkness away. Jareth thought he heard screams as the wave hit the stronghold and the power of the impact threw him of the walls to ground. Opening his eyes again he saw a Man made out of darkness standing atop of him, his eyes seemed like glowing emerald. His armor was Pure blackness but his weapon was shining as bright as the Sun. Then the walls relented to the Ocean and the water closed in on him.

After he told Lok about the dream he felt a little bit lighter, it was a big burden for him because he couldn't tell that anyone before

"What do you think? Does it mean anything?"

Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 am

MitchyMatt wrote:

(changing my text color, green should be used for snakes Razz)
OOC:
That's Catullus's color code!!!

IC:

Marcus walked over to Mitchell and tapped his shoulder.

"I know just the man for this type of business..."

He called for one of his bodyguards, Heinid.

"Bring this message to the mayor of Cez. Take the fastest horse you can find."

Heinid took a horse nearby and strode away with the message.

"So, now when that's out of the way, is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 am

Jareth, i think it may have been a vision from... someone. While we are confessing things i too had a dream, but i believe it was from my god, Vejovis. If i am to fight alongside you men i will tell all. This was my dream.

I dreamt of a cat somewhere in a mountain pass, and as i approached the cat it opened its mouth and said "It is good you are killing those snake cultists, they are followers of another god. Still, you shame your kindred by not being with them and raiding these lands."

This troubles me greatly because Vejovis only sends visions to shamans, so i believe something big might be happening soon. Anyways i think your dream is about the soon to come siege of Cez, although i hope your dream isn't anything like the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 am

Lucius Valerius Poplicola, the young assistant of Marcus, heard the conversation and walked to Jareth.

"Jareth, you are not the only one..."

He sighed.

"I had a dream like this, but it was even more grim...the waves were huge, much bigger than our city walls, and then a lightning struck the walls. They broke, and the water poured in. But then it stopped, seemed to explode away - a man was standing in front of it, with his both arms raised: and the water faded. But more kept coming. The man was made of darkness - his silhuette was pure dark, and the darkness seemed to emanade out of his body - like the sunshine, but a dark sunshine. But the town was engulfed... by the sea. The man rose above the waves - and then I saw the oddest thing of them all. On the top of the highest tower in Cez, another figure appeared: a dark man, who shined of the dark just like the other man - and then I saw numerous flashes, of the past, of the future, and of the present. My life ran in front of my eyes, my future ran past me, and the present time flew slowly as ever. I saw a fighting figure, fighting like the wind itself with a tall warrior who emanated darkness, but the figure shone. After that, it was dark, but I heard the words: "It will happen."

Lucius sighed again.

"What do these dreams mean, I am not sure. Perhaps we should seek other men's council. Sir Mitchell is the best loremaster in this army..shall we visit him?"
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 am

Lok thinks for a moment

"Aye Lucius, I think you two should visit him. From what i know of these things that doesn't sound good at all, and considering where we are and why we are here this is probably important, especially if you two had similar dreams. Mine can wait of course, but i really think you two should go talk with him."
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am

Jareth was listening closely to Lucius talking about his dream which so closely resembled his own. For him it was sure now, they will lay siege to Cez. If they would just walk around it and make for the rest of pendor the Shadow Legion and the Immortals would be in their backs. They would be crushed between the pendorian army and the Legion. And it will happen soon.

"Yes Lucius this might be the best thing we can do right now. Please lead the way, I am sure you know where they are."

Turning to Lok he said. "Lok I will return soon, hopefully with a good mood."

After a slight nod he turned again to Lucius, ready for everything ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

Lok waved bye to Jareth

"Right comrade, don't worry about anything, we will show those cultists why you don't attack shadow legion occupied lands!"

Lok began practicing with his staff, striking and circling a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Well, let's go then.. I believe Marcus should be at the stables with Sir Mitchell, a perfect opportunity to crash their party with our news.

Lucius led Jareth to the stables, where Marcus was standing with Sir Mitchell near Penumbra. Lucius bowed slightly towards mitchell and gave a sarcastic smile to Marcus.

"Good day to you, Sir Mitchell. Oh, and to Marcus too."He turned to Marcus like he had just noticed him, and Marcus smiled back to him.

"What brings you here, Lucius? I see you have a legionary with you, Sir Jareth."

"Yes, we have both experienced strange events which you, Marcus, need to know. And we need Sir Mitchell's help to solve these mysteries."

Lucius told of the dreams to Marcus and Mitchell, and when he after finished after a short while, he turned towards Sir Mitchell.

"Do you have any idea at all, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 am

Jareth bowed slightly as they approached them and then stood idly by as Lucius told about their dreams. It felt strange to hear someone else tell his dream. He never gave much for his dreams in his homeland but Pendor was different. It was as if the arrival of Mordred and the fullfilment of the Prophecy has awoken something in the world. It might be true that Pendor will now be united in peace forever. Jareth was so much lost in his thoughts that he missed the end of the story of Lucius and just saw everyone standing and thinking in silence...waiting for someone to speak.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 pm

"Well for one thing, I personally think its a sign, or you two just drink to much ale." Sir Mitchell chuckles.

"They may attack the city, we do not know, but we can not march straight into the city and declare orders, we need the lord to issue Marshal Law and to prepare the city, only then can we make our move. Until then we stay here. We await for the messenger to return."

"I suggest you get the men warmed up and going, we need to get them in quick condition if there's battle ahead, we need all the strength we can muster. Take mine and Marcus' regiments and lead them for a run. You two will be in charge, any mishaps you report them to me or Marcus. Am I clear men?"
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

A run, how great.

"Come on, men! We'll take a little run!"

Lucius ran to the camp and began mustering men for the warmup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next