Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Solving it in character was never in question, but the question does have to be raised out of character or else Darlion and Iskar are going to argue about it through the night. Or Iskar is going to be run through when he insults Darlion's honor. One or the other. Anyway, point is, I believe the objective always was to have it clarified by in-character posting...after we figured it out OOC.

I...think I'll pass on joining the Griffons. Being a proper knight just isn't my style.

Also, yes, babbling is a word, but I wouldn't call what we're doing here babbling. If we got off on a tangent about the efficacy of nudity in video games, or spent five pages discussing the lore of the Elder Scrolls, that would be babbling.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Laisha wrote:
Also, yes, babbling is a word, but I wouldn't call what we're doing here babbling. If we got off on a tangent about the efficacy of nudity in video games, or spent five pages discussing the lore of the Elder Scrolls, that would be babbling.

Oooooh it is oooooon like Donkey Kong!

Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Im worried that burn will start a wild fire, i think we should call the fire brigade
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Remember that both Mordred and Mastifus took control of my NPCs before: They both assumed the guards at the door would keep them from entering which in both cases led to a bruised halberdier. I'm sure this greatly added to the coolness of their character's appearance, but there was no reason to assume that grandmasters of two royal orders would not be allowed to enter when the guards let all the other knights through before. And their additional awesomeness came at the cost of the renown of the order organising the meeting. Make your own character look good at the cost of others without their consent, really?

I admit that I did not leave room for a reaction about the dagger, but in fact in the first place Mordred ruled that Mastifus would have been able to smuggle it past the guards. I should think we're even there.

As for the guards: As I said earlier, the halberdiers are NOT patrolling the streets. There are no more than 10 halberdiers: 4 at the Silvermist quarters, 4 at the council chamber, 2 at the entrance to the gallery on the upper storey. That's all.
The issue about taking command of the guard captain which was introduced by DD is in fact not about who introduced which NPC and who is host or gamemaster. It is about who has the higher authority IC in this situation. As our arguments both stand regarding that (DD saying the men are the duke's men, Me saying that all these men are the king's men only led by the duke and Iskar having a royal decree.), I suggest we let Mordred decide the issue and be done with this unpleasant episode.

In fact, once Mordred decided what is the "truth", I think it would be unreasonable to assume that either Darlion or Iskar would not have known the "truth", so we might want to edit our posts afterwards: If DD is right, I will delete all references to commanding guards, if I'm right DD might want to change the scene where Darlion entered to a more respectful one.

In general I got a healthy tap on the nose yesterday from Laisha for my uncooperative way of debating, and I think an apology is in place for my modus operandi.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Naughty Iskar!
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

A spanking is in order. All in favour?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Hmm...

Who would hurt his honour the most... I KNOW.

Someone. CALL CADSUANE.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh, holy...
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Wont gonna able to post for a day or 2.

And thank's to Saeros for giving a perfect opportuinty to remove zekic from council
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm still here some times Razz.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm sorry to disappear at an important time, but I'm off until Sunday evening. Don't destroy the kingdom without me.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Saeros wrote:

Secondy: hitting my guards, kicking a door and openly defying the rules of the meeting. . Even the gauntlets aren't that ill-mannnered.

Speak of the devil...hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

This'll be a scandal, I'm sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:16 am

Reminds me of getting in a slap fight with renault. The crossbow was aimed at Serious though, not Iskar
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 am

Marcus the Shadow Fighter wrote:
This'll be a scandal, I'm sure. Razz

He aimed it at Saeros, not Iskar .

And this is going to have a pretty bad backlash

Edit: Ninja-d
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

Edited :3
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

The master assassing ninja'd by a mere squire, time to hang up the reins Varys
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

Double post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AXe5lh0RPw

And serious, that map wasnt yours to tear, some poor slave worked hard on that. Also just wondering, does slavery still exist i Pendor?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

The master assassing ninja'd by a mere squire, time to hang up the reins Varys
Happens more often than you think.

Edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 am

Know what we need in Pendor? Batman.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 am

Somehow, I don't think if Iskar didn't even want a dagger (Easily overlooked or considered a non-issue when entering) an issue, he'd have let one of the members of his rival order enter with a crossbow.

EDIT: Also, Iskar, I'd stop trying to argue your right to command my men. If you wish to go by IC authority: Duke of the men and high chancellor of the king > Someone who is not even a Grandmaster.

If you want Mordred to rule on it then I'm willing to wait for him, but it seems pretty clear to me.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am

I still find the bigger issue being the claim that IC authority (that likely doesn't exist anyway) is granting OOC authority to be the RP God.

Someone else doing it wrong doesn't make it right for you to do, Iskar. RPing the results of an action are far worse when it involves another PC than an NPC anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am

So now that everyone has realized that there's nobody to direct this council, you begin to squabble for that directing position or at least a semblance of power?

Stop complaining and continue on the thread. If Iskar truly wants to direct where this thread is going to, he cannot force us. Now, get to posting and stop squabbling, you're not children.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 am

You've misunderstood the issue, Marcus. We more or less have to wait for Mordred, then we'll have to address the poweremoting issue.

Theeeen we have to decide if Zekic would have been able to get a crossbow in, as it's a rather big deal.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 am

It's not childish to argue one's point, particularly when one keeps running into counter-arguments. Now, this is dragging out quite a bit and might be wearing nerves thin...but there's no need to belittle people for having a reasonable reaction in a polite manner. Neither DD nor Isabel have been immature. I would argue that they haven't been wrong, either, hence the need for an external decision. But no one has been acting childish in their defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next