Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll: Outcomes of the council event

Go down 
5 posters

Which outcomes would you rather have enacted?
Original consequences
Poll: Outcomes of the council event Vote_lcap68%Poll: Outcomes of the council event Vote_rcap
 68% [ 15 ]
Revised consequences
Poll: Outcomes of the council event Vote_lcap32%Poll: Outcomes of the council event Vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

Poll: Outcomes of the council event Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:45 am

Although it doesn't affect me directly (I've repeatedly mentioned that I won't deal with politics for a while), it seems we have now a difficult situation regarding the Aelfwine event.

The context: there was a council, and there were consequences for that council. Whether the consequences are pleasant, moral, correct, or even logical is irrelevant for this poll.

The original consequences were the rebellion of Duke Aelfwine and the possibiltiy of a war of the nobility against the royal orders.

The revised consequences are a very milder version of the original one, as described in the respective post from today.

Now, it seems to me that, despite everything, people prefer the original consequences. This poll is for the community to know if that assumption is correct. The GMs, then, would be asked to take the results of the poll into consideration and alter the official consequences of the council event to whatever extent they consider fitting.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am

EDITING:

As it was pointed out to me, the revised option also includes Aelfwines's rebellion. It's Wulfric who doesn't expel the orders from his territory.
Another big difference is that, in the original, a Griffon agent handed over the entire transcriptions to Aelfwine. In the revised version, they they did not. This means that the original Aelfwine would have evidence to rally other angry nobles to his cause, while the revised Aelfwine would have to persuade them that the Griffons are speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Aelfwine didn't rebel, yet. He did banish all the orders but is still a duke of Pendor.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 pm

It's not a proper rebellion. However, Aelfwine did ignore the Law of Halves and did expell the Royal Orders, thus breaking two royal decrees: the said Law of Halves and the Manifest Destiny decree.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:10 am

I would urge all active players to please cast their vote here, since the result of this poll will to a great extent determine what we will do about the throne room outcome and so far only roughly two thirds of our active players have voted.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 am

Sorry I was a bit late with voting, but I voted for the original because I like the idea of a Rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

Thank you all for your feedback. Changes will be forthcoming shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Outcomes of the council event   Poll: Outcomes of the council event Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Outcomes of the council event
Page 1 of 1