Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread

Go down 
+6
tobberman
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Dathlos
Lokloklok
MitchyMatt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Grandmaster

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 pm

He groped his hair with his hands before talking.

"I believe that we are now facing the greatest enemy of our time. And I must pick a side.." He groped his hair again.

"This whole thing is such a mess... my friend, the Cult is planning to take Pendor and it has ordered me to help them." He walked nervously around.

"I have no idea what should I do."
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Sir Mitchell coudlnt believe what he heard.

"Marcus! Who is saying these mad ill words too you? Its impossible!"

"Even if that's a rumor you couldn't betray your kinsman..could you? You shouldn't second guess your decision on who to fight with! Who told you this madness?"

Sir Mitchell turned his back and gripped his small beard.

"Explain yourself Now!"

His back still turned his finger now pinching his orbitals.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 am

At this point you could see that Marcus was gathering his mind together. After a pause, he answered:

"Of course my true loyalty is with Pendor and the people of Cez...

He regained some of his confidence, and continued:

"I am going to side with you and Pendor, Mitchell.. it is just.. that Azi Dahaka is very powerful. Sometimes I feel her presence.. trying to take control of me. She has not yet breached me. But she may.. she may in the future. No, let's not be that dark.. I think I can fight her off..

Then, whispering, he said:

"Mitchell, we need to inform this for the King immediately... we must act QUICKLY. They are coming NOW, we must go!"
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 pm

"The King, Marcus, is not here but on his own duties. There is no time. If we don't get to Cez quickly we may not have any lines of defense against this horde! We must get to Cez with all haste and prepare defenses, on our way you are to send a messenger and have your men prepare for us and the Cult. I will issue a messenger to Janos and Ethos and accumulate any men we can receive from there. The Snake Cult are not going to leave that Peninsula otherwise we can say goodbye to the Old Empire.."

Sir Mitchell took a slight pause.

"As for Azi Dahaka, she hasn't gotten to you before, she wont any time in the future."

Sir Mitchell looks at his friend and turns and whistles to his and Marcus' men.

"Get your things! We leave Immediately!"

An Immortal brings Marcus his horse; Penumbra, and Sir Mitchell mounts his and begins getting the men in a line and organized as they leave the tavern.

Sir Mitchell notices the man in the faded Anaconda armor. But knows Marcus' judgement of who is in his Order and goes back to organizing the men.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Marcus whispers to Mitchell:

"Don't worry, he has proven himself in the army, and in this army too several times.. the only way he'd be a traitor would be that Azi Dahaka would control him personally.."

After the last word Marcus looked disgusted, but then mounted his horse and began organizing his men.

"Hurry! We're about to leave! Ad signa, Legion! Ad signa!"
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm

At the sound of Marcus's voice, Apophis stands up and informs the rest of the Legionaries.

It iss time to leave my brotherss! We march now.

Apophis then begins marching behind Marcus, the rest of the Legionaries following.

Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:46 am

The rain began pouring yet again. Making any other noise silent and quiet.

Sir Mitchell looks at Marcus. He looks back. The trip forward to Cez must be made with all haste he thought.

"Men! Expect a five days march, we must hurry and rest as fast as possible."

Sir Mitchell puts his unique helmet on and adjusted his Inlay Empire armor. He then removes his sword.

"March!" And the Legion and Immortals began their march outside the city.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:49 am

Marcus did not look back at the city they left from. It was not worth it. The real challenge lay ahead...

"This makes me remember to deal with unneeded parts of the community on time..."
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:05 am

Trying not to show signs of fatigue Lok begins to march next to Apophis, intending to keep an eye on his new acquaintance
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:06 am

A man quick on horseback seemed to be catching up to the party. He was moving at all haste and quite fast in the pouring rain.

He rides to the front of the group.

"My Lords! I bring grave news from the king."

He presents to parchments to Marcus and Sir Mitchell. The procession of the party stopped and time was but of the essence.

The lords read the following parchment:

Quote :
“My dearest Lords and Ladies,

It is with deep sadness that I write to you on this dark day, and announce the passing of one of the most beloved men in the Kingdom. Sir Roland and his guards were en-route to meet with their Grandmaster to discuss the future direction of their Order, when his party was ambushed by a number of heretical forces. It is with sorrow that I must pronounce that there were no survivors."

Sir Roland worked tirelessly in the name of his beloved goddess, Astraea to see that the people of Pendor had sustenance and security in what was its darkest hour, striking at cruelty and deprivation wherever he walked. Even now that the lands are united he continued to fight in the name of justice and right, turning back darkness wherever it tried to settle in the lives of the common man.

I know that he would not have us mourn for him, forgetting all that he has done in our grief, but rather that we embrace what his achievements and work to see his principles carried forward. Let us not sit in sadness, but instead celebrate all that we have and love.

My people, open your doors and hearts to those around you, and act like Sir Roland did throughout his life. Let us not grieve, but rather remember, remember all that he did and all that he wanted to do, and let us all promise to continue his great work.

Signed,

King Mordred”

Marcus and Sir Mitchell looked at another. Both in sorrow.

"Thank you Sir, you may return to your duties." And Sir Mitchell waved off the messenger.

"Marcus...this can't affect us now. We can grieve our travels but we must continue else wise, and we cant tell the men just yet. It will affect morale. Sir Roland was a hero to all of us. But his passing can't affect what the gathering storm is about to unfold."

The rain was soaking the parchment, which in turn was beginning to make the ink run.

Sir Mitchell looked behind him; "Keep Moving!"

And they marched.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm

When the Rain started Jareth was still reading in the Book The Victories of Mordred Adalhard .It was not a good book as the writer is concerned, but it showed him much about the valor and honour of the King he was now sworn to protect. He was just covering his books as the Messenger arrived and handed the letter over to the Grandmaster. He saw the look on their faces and knew that it was bad news. "They will share the news if necessary and at the right time" he thought.
As the Troops began to march again he remembered his dead father and his words.
"Along with heavy Rain comes a heavy Battle... Let's not hope this is true", he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

Catching up to Apophis, Lok starts talking to him. He thinks its ok because he sees other men doing it

So comrade, why did you join the legion? Personally fighting was all i was ever okay at and i figured i could do more for my village out here rather than back there in the militia.

Lok awaits an answer
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 am

Apophis sees Lok come up and ask a question.

Rather ssimple really. I ssurvived a Heretic ambussh. The Ssnake Cult camp branded me asss desserter, asss I wass the ssole ssurvivor.. I left their camp, coming to the landss the Cult haves raidss at. I ssaw that the knightss of thiss lands fought ssimilarly to the Cult. And that the Cult had influenced thiss sstyle.
Sseeing asss I could not return to my Cult, I insstead came here. It wass the place mosst ssimilar to my Cult.

Apophis then wonders if he should tell Lok of the Goddess's command. He ponders this. Perhaps later, when the berserker was more trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 am

At the mention of him joining the snake cult he doesn't look shocked by the news but shocked by the out-right blatantness and calmness of the story

"Comrade make no mention of this to anyone else. You are suspicious enough without them actually knowing you were in the Snake Cult. I don't know about where you come from but you do not mention or bring attention to being or being an ex-Snake Cultist in Pendor! Especially in this legion! This legion's main objectives are to serve the king and kill snake cultists for Ve- The gods sake!"
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 am

Apophis looks calmly at Lok.

Marcuss is very aware of thiss. I would asssume that he knowss that I was once of the Cult. If he knowss, and I have not been disscharged, then it matterss not who knowss.
Asss we have been rather quiet about thiss, I would expect that you do not bring about attention to thiss either. Attention only goess where it is provoked.

Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 am

Lok gets closer to Apophis and says

Of course comrade, but i will warn you that if you do anything that hurts the legion in any way, i will tell Marcus. If i catch you and there isn't a damn good reason you can expect to be punished. Nothing personal y'know just.... Well I'm sure why you can imagine i would be slightly suspicious.

Lok steps farther away and begins to talk

As for me, My father was a mercenary captain back in the days of the empire, whom he served as a captain of 30 men for the empire until our good king united all the lands. After that he retired and began training me in combat when i was twelve, i joined the militia when i was seventeen, joined the army when i was 18 and then joined the Shadow legion when i was 21, not too long ago. My desire to fight for the king and the people of the empire is why i joined and ill die for those two causes if i need to.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 am

Apophis glances at Lok

Of course, you would be a fool not to ssusspect me. I have been ssusspected by many people, for almosst my entire Legion career. Why sstop now?

Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Lok leans in closer again

Of course my friend, i too know something of .. shall we say worshiping a god that is Lok pauses thinking on the word A minority here in Pendor. Aye, it is odd worshiping the god that i do and live in Pendor i can tell you that. Most of his teachings i don't care for but but i care for others so its a bit of a toss up when talking to others that share my god.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:04 pm

It was then over the Horizon two shadow figures stood, one mounted upon its horse the other standing next to it. The mounted one seemed to be caring some type of military scythe, to hard to tell. It was then a Legionnaire was shot with a cross bolt and fell dead to the ground.

"Snake Cult!!!" A cry that came from one of the Legionnaires.

Apophis could sense them now, they were very close. Then as the mark was given by their "leader," they came from atop the hill. At least 80 or more cultists changing towards the now aware Legion.

The rain never seemed so heavy.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Lok affixes his halberd point on top of his staff and then puts it on his back, then gets his shield and axe out and joins the now forming shieldwall. He motions to Apophis to join him and gives out a battle cry

FOR THE KING AND THE LEGION!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:23 pm

OOC: Ill post pictures of some events I make up for you guys so It can be like your actually there. Enjoy.

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb54

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb55

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb56-1

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb58-1

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb60-1

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Mb62-1
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:47 pm

With his shield held high, Apophis yells

YOU SSHALL NOT HARM AZI DAHAKA'SS CHOSSEN!

He takes out a throwing spear and throws it into the mass

Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:48 pm

It impales one, they keep charging.
Back to top Go down
Dathlos
Page
Dathlos

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Apophis then signals the rest of the Legion with a handsignal that means to throw spears

IMPALE THOSE WHO WISSH TO HARM THE CHOSSEN!

With a flick of the wrist, those with throwing spears threw them, in a great volley.
Back to top Go down
Lokloklok
Knight
Lokloklok

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Lok throws a spear at an enemy and readies his shield and axe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread   For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Glory of Baccus Offical Mini-Event RP Thread
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next