Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manifest Destiny (Discussion)

Go down 
+24
Isabel Tenorio
Tubby McChubbles
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
MitchyMatt
Centurion1
Saeros
DiabloDude
Pravenstern
Iskar
Sir Aranor
Wolfarmin
dowpride
Azlanek
Ser Varys
Daedr0th
Curanthir
Slopsen
SimplePlan96
Lokloklok
Knight Silaric
Kamos
Psychozoa
Mordred
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Centurion1
Knight

Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:12 pm

king mordred got his start with my order and it would do you all well to remember sucj
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

Remember deadline for manifest destiny orders is Sunday! If you've not started planning I strongly suggest that you start now!
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:51 am

Note :

The manner in which roads work has been changed, the Crown has decreed that hex owners may tax merchants for use of their roads, and thus they will raise extra funds per week;

Cart Track : 500 RPs
Dirt Road : 1000 RPs
Stone Road : 2000 RPs
Paved Road : 3000 RPs

(Note that movement speed bonus and movement cost bonus have been removed as they are not being used)

Also reworked the data in the InfoSheet to make upgrade costs for castles clearer and removed some redundant information.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:05 am

Note :

Town upgrade requirements removed. So long as you are a Citizen (and therefore are owner) you may upgrade towns as much as you like and fortifications to Castle status.

Patrols - Only stockades
Outpost - Only stockades
Outsider - Only stockades
Citizen - Full town upgrade options, fortifications to Castle
Burgher - Full town upgrade options, fortifications to Castle
Minor Nobility - Full town and fortification upgrade options
Aristocratic - Full town and fortification upgrade options
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:24 am

Note :

Outsider status now costs 50% upkeep, not 100%
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm aware that i've not done the reports yet, it's been a nightmarish week which has kept me very busy. Tomorrow hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

No probs for me, and I think noone here will rush you Smile

Take your time
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 am

Note : Rules for special units published under Recruitment (Thanks Iskar!)

The new Manifest Destiny map is up, and reports will follow shortly.

Because things have taken me so long to get finalised this week, the next round of actions are due for Sunday 27th November rather than this Sunday (20th November).
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 am

I don't mean to be a bother or an annoyance, but when will the reports go up?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 am

As soon as we get to it Wink. I will be dabbling with the weekly influence actions from now on, so the huge weight on Mordred's shoulders is a bit lightened and we hope things will run more fluently in the future.
The current problem is, that I, too, have been very busy the past weekend. We hope to finish the reports in the next few days, so you will have enough time until next sunday to plan further actions.

Coming to speak of it, we would very much appreciate it, if weekly orders were issued in a specific thread for orders (in your chapter houses) in a structured way as shown in the examples. That would make it much easier for us to collect the information we need to update the MD spreadsheet and would thus enable us to post the reports faster.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 am

So already how I did it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am

Remember to get your meta-game orders up for sunday. Things should run more smoothly from now on, so be prepared to issue the orders weekly again. If the respective grandmasters cannot afford taking care of this every week, I recommend sharing work (and the respective meta game authority) with the 2nd-in-command to reduce the workload. As for any questions regarding meta game mechanics do not hesitate to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am

To give you enough time to sleep in after celebrating the new year orders are due on Mon Jan 2. Remember that new recruits are available, so list all recruitments/promotions in your orders.

PS: Although it is not announced every week, the ownership map in the "Manifest Destiny Rules" is updated each time new reports are up, in order to give everyone a rough impression of what is going on. (This corresponds to what your characters would hear anyway from the general chatter on the street.)
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 am

Quote :
Commenting Mordred's post on the official MD thread.

So it means that the dragons are now permanently in the game? Will you be opening for new members next year?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 am

No, im just playing them as an active NPC faction.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:28 am

Rules for garrisoning have been changed to be somewhat more simplistic and thus easier to apply. From now on only aristocratic status requires you to man at least 25% of the garrison, but penalties for not doing this have been increased, too. See the Manifest Destiny Rules, section "Garrisons" for details.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 am

Good, thanks Iskar.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 am

Note :

Ranch removed and replaced with Spice Plantation. Same cost, upkeep and production. Each Plantation produces 1 Spice unit per level.

Spice can be used in any Influence Actions at a value of 500 (ie you only need to send 1/2 the normal troops and 1 spice to Patrol)
Spice can be sold to the King currently valued at 2500, though this will of course change with supply.
Spice can be given to the King in units of 4 for a Royal Favour boost of 1 point (which increases your Royal Budget allowance and number of recruits).
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am

Those of you that study the map in the "Manifest Destiny Rules" from time to time might have noticed that I have begun to add newly built castles as tiny black dots. If you want a new castle to be built at a particular place in your hex, just include this in your orders, so I can update the map appropriately. Those of you who have already built castles (which I then placed where I deemed to be a good position) and are not content with the position I chose can message me and I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 am

How do the rules for castle tiers apply? For example, is Stockade tier 3 or tier 1? I brought this up because two citadels can hold 14 buildings but there are only 5 distinct levels for a castle.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 am

That must have been a miscalculation. Looking at the information sheet reveals that a stockade is tier 1 of castle structures. So a citadel yields 5 building slots.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 am

Iskar wrote:
That must have been a miscalculation. Looking at the information sheet reveals that a stockade is tier 1 of castle structures. So a citadel yields 5 building slots.
Ok, thanks for clearing this.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

Note;

Chance that NPC lords will build buildings on a build order failure has been removed, while build order chance has been significantly boosted.

Aristocratic : 100%
Minor Nobility : 90%
Burghers : 75%
Citizens : 65%
Outsider : 40%
Outpost : 20%
Patrols : 0%

Information Sheet has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am

Note;

Massive load of changes, themed around the economy and naval power.

1. Introduction of Naval Power (see the rules).
2. Wharves I, II, III can be built by patrols, no longer need a build slot and allow small numbers of troops to land.
3. Harbour is now the base structure for naval improvements. Harbour allows you to embark troops onto ships.
4. Ports and Trade Posts have been significantly improved income and allow you to land large units of men. Required upkeep materials also increased.
5. Boat Builders, Drydocks and Shipyards dramatically reduced income, however they now allow you to build ships.
6. Skilled, Journeymen and Master Craftsmen reduce Ship RP costs.
7. All industries dramatically improved income.
8. Marketplace, Bazaar, Caravan Stop, Registrar and Customs Office dramatically improved income
9. Marketplace, Bazaar, Caravan Stop, Registrar and Customs Office no longer needed to import resources (its a global value now)
10. Harbour, Ports, Trade Posts, Boat Builders, Drydocks and Shipyards all provide Naval garrisons to thwart landing forces.

EDIT : Info Sheet updated
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 am

Note;

Militia unit upkeep was missing from the outgoing finances for each Order, so provision for that plus Naval upkeep has been added from this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifest Destiny (Discussion)   Manifest Destiny (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manifest Destiny (Discussion)
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next