Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just talking

Go down 
+12
Mordred
Kamos
Hetzau
tobberman
Curanthir
Pravenstern
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Sir Aranor
Iskar
Azlanek
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Saeros
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

Just talking - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 8:12 am

The RP has been shattered. Our faith has not  Just talking - Page 8 26ea

My username on Discord is Nelandros if anyone is interested. Been most active in the modding section of the PoP server, though it's been a while since I posted.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 2:35 pm

Pravenstern has summoned me to see how I'm doing. Not really an email I ever expected but I don't mind, better than a High School reunion at least.

I am good. A wife, kid and work keeps me plenty busy. Things I didn't have 13 years ago when this roleplay took place and seven years since my last login. Which by chance is when I met my wife. I don't really play M&B anymore since Bannerlord didn't quite click the same way for me the original and warband did. Also Pendor got overdeveloped, boo guns. I do still roleplay once or twice a month with my in person DnD group however, of which I greatly enjoy killing things with my characters bare hands or gauntlets. So some things never change. Other than that, adulting is hard and makes me tired all the time, also my joints started to hurt after 30.

I'm a little hazy on people outside the Griffons tbh but I hope you've been prospering.

Also this emoji is still great What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:26 pm

Kamos wrote:
Pravenstern has summoned me to see how I'm doing. Not really an email I ever expected but I don't mind, better than a High School reunion at least.

I am good. A wife, kid and work keeps me plenty busy. Things I didn't have 13 years ago when this roleplay took place and seven years since my last login. Which by chance is when I met my wife. I don't really play M&B anymore since Bannerlord didn't quite click the same way for me the original and warband did. Also Pendor got overdeveloped, boo guns. I do still roleplay once or twice a month with my in person DnD group however, of which I greatly enjoy killing things with my characters bare hands or gauntlets. So some things never change. Other than that, adulting is hard and makes me tired all the time, also my joints started to hurt after 30.

I'm a little hazy on people outside the Griffons tbh but I hope you've been prospering.

Also this emoji is still great What a Face
I cast Summon Griffons

Although, I am admittedly positively surprised by the email-function of this forum coming in clutch here. It is good to hear that you've also been doing well out there all the same, tiredness notwithstanding. Not a parent myself, beyond recently having one of my IRL friends get a little gremlin to sometimes help with in the future, but best of luck and every scrap of energy to you.

The Kamos experience is truly universal - leave no Dragon unpunched and Queen unkicked. Brawl and battle until it's done.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:46 am

Coincidentally my first successful punching character tended to rage out and kill villains without engaging their monologue, just like doomguy.
And babysitting gremlins is great, I always loved it before having a kid. Now I babysit with the express purpose of distracting my own child with a decoy child. God have mercy on it's soul.

I think my Discord is Kamos_Barbarosa. I mostly just use to it when playing games with friends.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 1:25 pm

Kamos wrote:
Coincidentally my first successful punching character tended to rage out and kill villains without engaging their monologue, just like doomguy.
And babysitting gremlins is great, I always loved it before having a kid. Now I babysit with the express purpose of distracting my own child with a decoy child. God have mercy on it's soul.

I think my Discord is Kamos_Barbarosa. I mostly just use to it when playing games with friends.
It is what it is - regardless, sent a friend request today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking   Just talking - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8