Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC conversation

Go down 
+6
Mordred
Ser Varys
mp84
Azlanek
dowpride
Iskar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

OOC conversation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm

You have 17 knights and 23 squires. How many will you take down into the sewers with you? You need some information about what Varys would have guessed about the enemy's numbers according to what he has seen in the sewers?
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 am

Ive got a rough idea of how many would come with us, but a rough estimation of the enemy numbers would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 am

Judging from what he has seen down in the sewers, Varys thinks there is at least 30, but unlikely more than 60 of the shady figures.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am

Didnt I send Jalal to deliver that letter to Dhez'ral? Just wondering why hes waiting for us outside Ghalvas's house. Though I suppose its possible that he made it back before we did.

As for numbers:

Celdiur, Varys, Alain, Rocorad, Haruch, Sibrand, Cicero, Jubair and possibly Jalal, so thats 9 so far. Do we have any guardsmen that could accompany us?

I was thinking of taking roughly 10 of the knights with us into the sewers and leave everyon else up on the streets. That is if thats possible?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 am

You decide what to do with your troops.

Yes, Jalal was sent back to the house as a guard.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 pm

i just realized this, but where the hell has axe been?
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I asked the very same question about a week ago over on the TW forum. Shadow-Seeker said he would try and get in touch with him but so far ive heard nothing.

Hope hes ok. Did he say to anyone that he would be away for some period of time?
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 pm

well he was on steam 30 minutes ago...
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am

Iskar: You want one of us to indicate when we head into the sewers or do you just want to do that yourself?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I can do that myself, actually. So you've got Celdiur, Varys, Rocorad, Haruch, Jalal, Alain, the three squires and ten knights, right?
Back to top Go down
Tantius
Peasant
Tantius

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Just wondering guys, when do I jump in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/NihilisticRust
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 am

oh hai there new guy! ask iskar, and make an introductionary post in one of the IC locations!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 am

Have you talked to Lord Azlanek about possible tasks for you?

In general there are the following possibilities: You can do whatever Azlanek has in store for you, you can suggest something by yourself if you happen to have a good idea, you can jump in and take over Sir Kendric's deserted questline (he vanished some time ago) or you can join Celdiur and Varys in their mission.
Back to top Go down
Tantius
Peasant
Tantius

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 am

Alright. But I assume I use my own character.

I've read this thread, so I assume Kendric got killed or something? Do I just find the data he gathered and continue with it, or...?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 am

I don't know whether he got killed. He just stopped playing and his character kind of froze at what he was doing (standing in a dimly lit corridor, having just discovered a tripwire). I think you can assume he went back to the chapter house, left a detailed written account on what he had found out so far and then vanished to take care of personal issues.
Back to top Go down
Tantius
Peasant
Tantius

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am

Alright. So I'll just go to the chapter house, find the instructions, and continue in that corridor, in his search for that Siraya Mefasnu.

Also, am I to write in that style? Like,

General text and ideas conversation
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 am

That's at least how I keep it, but you're free to do it as you like, as long as narrative, thoughts and conversation are distinguishable.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 am

As far as im aware that seems correct. Fire away Iskar!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

C'mon dowpride, show some creativity. Nazriv (i.e. me in this case) is not going to tell you everything (RP-wise because he does not know it), so think about ways of finding the persons you seek. If you come up with good ideas, I'm very unlikely to deny you success in general.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 am

Do you want to start this part off Varys? Seems to make sense to me seeing as you've been here before.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 am

hey iskar, i changed it.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Varys, you're at the end of the side tunnel opening into the vault above ground level, so you could just give Celdiur a visual signal (in case you had a different image of the situation).
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:51 am

Oh, alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:48 pm

iskar, how much money do i have currently, and what is the going rate for bribes in that district of singal?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am

Let's see. You started with 100 denari, then spent 10 for the first day, earned 20 in the first fight and around 40 in the second, so that makes about 150 gold. It's your choice how much you give him, but an average bribe would for information would be around 10 gold. More might make him talkative, but its not sure that he has more to tell, so maybe it would be wasting money. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC conversation
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next