Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC conversation

Go down 
+6
Mordred
Ser Varys
mp84
Azlanek
dowpride
Iskar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

OOC conversation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

Good ideas. Ive only put a little thought into what to do next myself, though my idea was to try and take care of the Singalian Army next.

I could probably be used best for 2, 5 and 7. I reckon that we both have effective, albeit different, means of identifying The Black Shadow. Though that one definetly has to be left until last.

I would like to add something concerning Ramun however. Aiding him or killing him arent our only options here. I see his unmarried daughters as the weak link in his chain. Get close to them and you can get closer to Ramun. Of course Celdiur would never consider using a woman in such ways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 am

My ideas were to push into the slaver and red brotherhood districts next to us, try to get all of the area on one side of the bridge. And yeah, for Ramun that's why I said you could marry his daughters and not kill him, just get close to him. I just said in case he isn't receptive to the eventide, we could always just murder all his heirs except our chosen heir (Gosh i feel evil haha).
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh you meant for me to marry his daughters Laughing Sorry I thought you meant that we would help him by finding suitable husbands for them! Still, thats food for thought, could make for an interesting RP.

Both powerful opponents to go up against, though given the choice I believe the Slavers would be the slightly weaker of the two.

I think a suitable plan of action would be to let me take care of the open side of business like dealing with the city council, handling negotiations, that sort of thing. You my friend get to take care of the interesting side of things. Assassinations, intimidation, bribery, take your pick. Just dont forget your old buddy Celdiur when the real action starts!

Btw has anyone heard from dowpride recently? He seems to have gone from being extremely active to non existant. Hope everythings ok on his end.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:27 pm

It could be you or any other Eventide, you don't have to marry if you don't want to haha.

And yeah, I was thinking of the Slavers, since we still have Nigel to contend against and we've buddied up with another independent Brotherhood. We could ask them to help us take control of the rest of the Brotherhood area on this side of the bridges.

Remember, you can ask me to do anything the law or justice prevents you from. If you need anything investigated or anyone disposed of, just give me a message haha. I also might need your help in avoiding the law. You could tell me where patrols will be, help pay off the guards or give me legal immunity basically in certain areas without making myself known or revealed. We have two courses of action here, one being us splitting up and trying to capture the districts quickly, which may help in the short term, or us focusing on one district at a time, making it easier and giving us better results. It all really depends on what's happening at the time.

I'd prefer us splitting up when it comes to anything involving the council, since we both have different ideals regarding the method of persuasion (in the RP mind you, we basically have the same ideas outside haha), but when we are going after the districts, it seems good to have Varys and Celduir work as a duo, and they could become fast friends (could make for an interesting plot line if Celduir finds out Varys isn't quite so pure as he seems to be, and if they're good friends as well).

I say we start with one of us taking Districts 6 and 7 and another taking over 15, so that we can start killing influencing the council members.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I hate to have to decelerate you here, but in order to give myself a break, we won't continue with the Singal RP until you have reached Minor Nobility. You can of course make plans or outline how you would want to take over a certain district, then I can calculate the results and give your a certain influence bonus for it. Just no more detailed RP as until now for a certain period of time.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 am

I think that would be good for the next few districts, as the council member RP will probably need to be detailed, so it's better to just do this for the few remaining districts on our side of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 am

Doubleposting here, but are we allowed to discuss what is happening to Azlanek too?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 am

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 am

I was just making sure in case he had to announce it to us or something haha. Well I for one think theres a sliiiggghht suspicion surrounding this and that he should send a look-a-like who reports to him or something.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 am

This is Singal, of course one should be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 am

And considering the council would like to keep their power, the more influence we gain the more they will start to envy/fear Azlanek and that leads to baaad things. For them, not us.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 am

And thats exactly why Celdiur (when the Singal RP continues) will work tirelessly to bring certain members of the council over to our side. Varys will take care of the ones I cant convince. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

You could say I'm sort of an inquisitor, but in reverse. Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Our chief weapon is surprise! surprise and fear! our two chief weapons are surprise and fear and....
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 am

Iskar wrote:
Our chief weapon is surprise! surprise and fear! our two chief weapons are surprise and fear and....

...cake?
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 am

Ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 am

Oh bugger...

Anyway, you will stay in the comfy chair until lunch time with only a cup of tea at eleven!

EDIT: Now back to the Crippled Sun discussion.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Wait, I thought for us to become Minor Nobility in Singal we had to capture districts?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 pm

You are now burghers because you have taken control of the east of the city (~ 30%). This corresponds to 40 influence. By usual metagame means you will now have to increase this to 80 and build CH IV to reach minor nobility. After that we carry on with the RP story line which will give you a chance to become aristocracy.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 am

Oh, ok!
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 am

Hey, I'm going to be gone for about a week or two, and then I'll be gone for the entire month of August, as I have a business trip to Egypt. I might be able to get back on sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 am

Ah nice! Egypt is going through interesting times at the moment, enjoy it there.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

Iskar, got an idea to run past you.

As the RP wont continue until we have reached a certain level of influence in Singal, I wonder if there is anthing Celdiur could be doing now to help expediate the process, in the background of course.

By this I mean undergoing miscellaneous tasks in Eventide controlled areas to win over the hearts and minds of the people. More specifically im thinking of Celdiur's role as a priest, so perhaps he could be out preaching to the populace right now to spread both the words of Astraea and the Eventide. Im probably asking this because I havent really had the chance to utilise the priestly side of Celdiur as of yet, and im hoping that now would be a good time to do just that whilst helping to spread influence throughout Singal.

Just an idea though. Varys, Azlanek, what would be your take on this idea?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 am

You can always develop plans and ideas how to gain further influence. I will evaluate them, give you the results and a certain influence bonus.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: temp topic   OOC conversation - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:03 am

(ooc: i honestly dont remember if i had gold. i thought all i had was copper. how much gold do i have exactly?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC conversation   OOC conversation - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC conversation
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next