Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just talking - archived

Go down 
+28
Tubby McChubbles
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Haegon
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Slopsen
Sir Laralthir
Lokloklok
Fidelity
Zero of Laria
Mordred
Daedr0th
MitchyMatt
MordKaiser87
mp84
Wolfarmin
Centurion1
Saeros
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Kamos
SimplePlan96
Aldric of Marleons
Pravenstern
Curanthir
Azlanek
DiabloDude
Sir Aranor
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

Just talking - archived - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm

It doesn't bite you if you don't taunt it. Snakes and spiders don't go around biting people for no reason - at least yet.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 am

Hey guys. I need some urgent assistance from anyone who can help me out. I just got my computer back from the repair shop only to find out that the problem is being caused by my graphics card. To put it bluntly, its done its time. Only three years old but its done its time Smile

Unfortunately I was also told that the my graphics card is a bloody expensive one. This one to be precise:

http://www.inno3d.com/products/graphic_card/gf9/9800gtx_plus_dht.htm

And heres where it gets tricky. No matter where I look or what search engine I use I cant seem to find this card for sale anywhere, and im afraid I know very little about spec to be honest. Could someone please direct me to a card that is on par or even better than my old one? Or perhaps even the same one? Im willing to spend quite a bit, no more than £300 though.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

That card isn't all that impressive really. Judging by that you've got a PCI-E card slot which will work with most any modern card.
You have plenty of options.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

my graphics cards have been dying on me for the last 2 years, whenever they do, i put them in the oven for a while and let all the joints melt back together. Its kept my computer going for 2 years. If ur up to the point where the safety of the card doesnt matter anymore, try just roasting it and seeing if it will work.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 am

Kamos wrote:
That card isn't all that impressive really. Judging by that you've got a PCI-E card slot which will work with most any modern card.
You have plenty of options.

Meh. Im just going by what the repair guy told me. Its quite good to hear that its not that good tbh. At least that way i'll have an easier time replacing it. Any good suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 am

Well with a budget of 300 pounds you could get a damn nice card to be sure. I'll have to wait until I get home to find one though.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 am

Anyone else notice that we have over 10,000 posts on the forum Smile

We've come a long way havn't we?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Yes we did. I am surprised we are lasting this long, as human psychology would say such thing is improbable. I do hope we keep doing this for some more years.

And also note that some people here have written more than 1000 posts themselves.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Riding the thin line between "This is fun!" and "I need other hobbies...."

Razz
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Reading alots in these forums, but still sort of confused and new to this thing. So far cant find any active events i could join, can anyone help me with that? ^^
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Best thing would be to report to your chapter house board ("Order of the Ebony Gauntlet") and post there, asking Tubby McChubbles, your superior officer, what tasks he has for you.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

ok thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 am

Sooo I finally managed to conquer Pendor, but destroying all the minor factions is a pain.

if I do meet all the victory conditions, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 am

you get a nice victory screen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 am

Is it worth it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 am

Depends, personally I can never play all the way through. I enjoy the journey to my own kingdom and domination of most of Pendor, then I quit and start a new game Smile.

If you like finishing things up, and just plan on finishing the game, then it depends what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

Might as well do it once. Gives you a sense of accomplishment that you ended all the wars.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 am

All my lords hate me because they are greedy bastards, so I guess 'completing' the game requires them to tolerate/like me as well :-D
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 am

Aelos wrote:
All my lords hate me because they are greedy bastards, so I guess 'completing' the game requires them to tolerate/like me as well :-D

I only get honorable lords. It helps with that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XutyIUAUfPE&feature=youtu.be

MY MOVIE

Tell me what u think, im the one u can barely hear. Is it funny, should me and my stoner friends keep making vids?
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 am

I can't find the download link for 3.5 , I must be stupid but could someone please post the link?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

Aah I need an account to download it Smile

btw the 3.011 version gave an error about a missing file?

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 am

Ask about it on the TW forums, they can give more support there than I can here.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 am

oh I just thought that I should at least tell.. I didn't need that version, so deleted it right after.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talking - archived   Just talking - archived - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just talking - archived
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next