Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General OOC

Go down 
+12
Slopsen
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Sir Arceon
Sir Nickolas
Psychozoa
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Sir Haegon
Tonedyr
Sir Aranor
Mesor
Alaric Reiner
Iskar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

General OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 am

The rude rebachians kept my squire locked out forever.

This is a horrible slight!
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:25 am

I allowed him inside on day 2, he was allowed in just as the adventurers, baron and I were leaving.

Then on day 3 he will still be waiting because I don't like him so.... yea he can wait until I feel better about him or he gives me an excuse to kill him.

I'm kinda running a tour in day 2 and a talk in day 3 at the same time Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 am

Hey Psychozoa, how its that Kelredan thing going to work?

As in who is going to be the villagers and such?
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 am

I advise you don't push me Zekic.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:47 am

Roleplay comes first, if i die so be it Razz

Edit: @Psychoza thing is i left the tavern at 11 PM of day 2..
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:01 am

I think we are going to need a new sheriff shortly Smile.
Not quite what I had in mind but hey, I gave him a chance to make some money and leave.

2 wardens without mounts, 1 bodyguard and 1 sheriff vs 1 squire, 5 knights and 4 regulars, he doesn't stand a chance in hell considering my men already have weapons drawn.

Last edited by Mesor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 am

For the time being I'll play the Kelredan people. Varys will take over as a landed knight on the lands of Kelredan which might get quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am

@ Zekic: yes I know that but you arrived with on your day 3 when Alaric was still in day 2, so I gets a bit confusing...
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:06 am

Seriously tough, what made you think Sheriff knows the locations of hideouts? Very Happy because well, he doesn't.

@Psychozoa Well i guess me and Mesor rushed it a bit too much.. i could edit timeline notes a bit, starting from when olaf was eating his launch to make it more consitant tough.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

Im enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:13 am

Yep Smile So many people, all plotting against each other and my character is in the lucky position to more or less hate everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:13 am

Ok now i need an oppinion from a side, if Olaf were to push one of regulars into knights, and try to make his way out of the tower house, all the time having his back protected by huge Ryn, what would be his chances to succed?
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 am

Well if you do the smart thing now and surrender we can work out another way to deal with this.

You can always send a message to the lions telling them the location of an isolated farm that reused to pay and we will take them when they attack it.

But this depends on you not getting yourself killed Smile.

Btw why would I be executed?

The word of a sheriff against the word of a knight?
My word is worth more then yours and I'm sure my squire and the knights and guards will all swear to hearing you admit to working with the lions.
Which you and your men in a very dead state of being will not be able to argue against.

Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

One main problem, my men are 5 meters from you with weapons drawn, I am a master archer and the guards are regulars, you'll have an arrow in your gut before you get close and every door is locked from the outside.

Your not leaving this room unless I allow it. Smile.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:17 am

The levies of Rebache are currently at the holdfast, being trained, as well as Chonrad Blackwood (possibly with entourage) and Ealdred Moorsburgh plus squire. Also the gates are closed by default. The chances for 4 people against ~40 are pretty low I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 am

Tge sherriff is apointed by a baron who is far above you in the pecking order. Hes responsible to him. Besides, pendor has laws and you dont execute people out if hand.

Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 am

Like I said Zekic, you should of brought more men Smile.

But I'm not executing him, he will only die if he resists at which point it's his own fault.
I gave him the chance to surrender.

Last edited by Mesor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

Well this legal issue in fact, because you can't prove Olaf has been with lions, and you word doesn't mean much without proof. In other words you just would have killed sheriff without a proof. And about my escape plan, i still want oppinion of someone else, GM would perfect since they are used to calculate such situations.

Edit: Ok got oppinion what i wanted, trying to escape-bad choice.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 am

I wrote:
The levies of Rebache are currently at the holdfast, being trained, as well as Chonrad Blackwood (possibly with entourage) and Ealdred Moorsburgh plus squire. Also the gates are closed by default. The chances for 4 people against ~40 are pretty low I'd say.

If you want I can roll dice for everyone in the room whether they succeed in their actions.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:21 am

They haven't taken any actions yet though other then drawing weapons.
Is it actually possible to fail such a minor action in this?
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 am

We may still end up with a peaceful solution, and it fits Olaf more, his life is thing that most important to him.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 am

Uhm Alaric?

The door was locked from outside because 2 guards are still on that door or did you think it locked itself?
We haven't talked loud enough for you to hear, you don't have a key to the doors and the guards certainly would not allow you to get close to the doors.

Your action is kinda impossible.

Well that depends on how good you are at doing as your told Smile.

Last edited by Mesor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 am

Well damn, i tought it was my chance...
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 am

Sorry, how did you think the doors got locked lol?
They got locked from the outside and doors don't just lock themself....

Nice try Alaric Smile.

Last edited by Mesor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:35 am

Let me explain my reasoning.

You said bolted nit locked. I take this as a bar across the door.

I also logically guessed that whoever locked the door might have left since they coyld be negligent since you had ovetwhelming force in the room and did not say explicitly what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next