Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC discussion

Go down 
+9
Tubby McChubbles
MitchyMatt
Iskar
spartan012
Mordred
Centurion1
Daedr0th
Fidelity
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Drakos
Initiate
Matthew Drakos

OOC discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 am

fixed, ill try to create more action events my character does next time.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 pm

@spartan: If you're frustrated by not finding new leads, try something more creative than "I go to the taverns and listen to talk". Think about what you could do to contact the reds or find people who know things about them. Just listening to tavern talk is unlikely to reveal more than what most of the citizens know, but I generally reward creativity and ingenuity.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 am

Ah, sry Matthew, I misunderstood your pre-last post and misinterpreted it as the order for Willard to shoot the thugs. I'll correct it and then you can change your last post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Sorry for the in activeness, am very busy these days. Typing this while i'm still at work.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Drakos
Initiate
Matthew Drakos

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 am

I made two assumptions on this one. 1 is that willard had already reloaded, and that Matthew was close enough to the other man to easily put a bolt in him. Since he was close the smithy, and that was were the merc were already. I guess I made a third, and that is if the smith, decides to come without any complaints then he immedietly follows me to the abandon house. If he does complain and argues, Ill probably just leave him there. The man willard is dragging into the house, is he concious or not due to loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 am

I might just run as a random knight at some point, or take over when my character returns from Laria. If we get another recruit before he gets back, I will put him in this event.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:49 am

According to the latest orders you have 11 knights at your disposal at Ethos. Since there is a considerable number of undeployed knights available this may change if Tubby decides to detach further troops to your support.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 am

Request however many knights you want, within reason. (I think 30-odd will be enough, but you judge it, and you can call later reinforcements.) I will send a few others to the area to do some work with the populace next turn.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 am

I'm afraid I had to remove the latest post by Sir Olar. Please pay attention to the rules of roleplaying: Control only your own character or well introduced NPCs of your own. All other NPCs, general circumstances and events remain the domain of the event host, which in this case is me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Olar
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 am

mmeh. So what i did wrong except the fact i wrote that savan turned his head?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

You teleported your character to a tavern he would not had heard of most likely, created a link between your character and the tavern I introduced as a meeting place for the Reds and turned the barkeep and his thugs into servants of your character. Please just roleplay what your character would do and leave it to the host to tell you of the reaction of the nearby people or the general outcome.
Back to top Go down
Sir Olar
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm

so you basically imply you already know what should happen and I cannt in any way change it? not cool.
To hell with it, tell me what to do then. Just knock at the tavern door and introduce myself and then what?
besides i dont see any reason why my character, considering his background, would not know any tavern and any barkeeper in pendor.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm not saying I know what exactly will happen, but being the event host I control the NPCs and surroundings that your character interacts with. What will happen in the end is mainly determined by your own actions because I cannot foresee them.

And maybe you know some taverns and barkeepers, but you cannot expect to know exactly this one I introduced as the barkeeper of a tavern that is allegedly a meeting point for the Reds (with which your character has no relation in particular).

I would expect your character to start at the chapter house. You can assume he has heard about where Sir Savan went to. Your call whether you want to follow him or try your own luck. Have you read through what has happened before?
Back to top Go down
Sir Olar
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:32 am

yes i did and I had a very nice twist as to what REALLY happened, but you being an event host and stuff, it wont work out anymore.
Ok Going to start at chapterhouse.
p.s. I can not introduce a new npc without your consent?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 am

I'm sorry I had to stop you there, but in order to keep people from conjuring up unfair advantages and to prevent endless debates about what people think really happened, we ruled right in the beginning, that what is to be considered real is to be decided by the event hosts.

As for your NPC what do you have in mind? As long as he is not overpowered I see no problem. Several other players have some well worked out NPCs in their entourage already. Something like your character's squire or an old companion from his time as a mercenary captain should work, but please, do go ahead and tell me what you thought about.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Sorry I replied so late. I had to try out a new computer game... Wink
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

Would that be War of the Roses by any chance? cos the same was applicable here if that was the case XD
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 am

Can't get that to run very well on my machine Sad It's all but unplayable.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 am

I have to run it on the lowest settings to be able to play it at all effectively. I'll make a new topic so we don't derail this one XD
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Just a little hint (since you might not be acquainted to my style of hosting): On the grand scale I deem myself one of the more benevolent hosts, but I usually do not present solutions to problems to you on a silver plater. You will have to show some initiative, ask the right questions, perhaps apply a little trick or ruse. People might not be able to answer straightforward questions ("Where are the documents?"), since they may be rather stupid thugs, for example, but there can be other information they have of which they do not even know that it might be helpful. So - wink wink, nudge nudge - if you want to edit you last post, go ahead, and keep in mind what I said in general. It can only help you in future RP.
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:14 am

Okay i've done some changes XD
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Phew, writing bad english is harder than I imagined, lol. I notice I had forgotten the th to d conversion in my last post...
Back to top Go down
Datedsandwich
Knight
Datedsandwich

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Jesus, these guys ARE stupid. Well done though XD
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 am

Good grief, you ever been to South London? It's like... identical.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC discussion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next