Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC discussion

Go down 
+9
Tubby McChubbles
MitchyMatt
Iskar
spartan012
Mordred
Centurion1
Daedr0th
Fidelity
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Centurion1
Knight

OOC discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:49 pm

sorry yall finals around here.

ill get a response in right now.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

your a bothersome little gnat aint yah haha
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

Centurion1 wrote:
for luciana.

OOC: i believe i had those noldor assassins stripped of their arms and armor actually.

I read "Rinca's valley" and as far as I got it, you only took the armour and morningstar forged by Rinca himself with you. Also there seemed to be only one Noldor assassin, clad in a ranger garb, and at no point you said anything about taking this with you. So if nothing escaped me, you only have the possibly cursed items forged by Rinca with you.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Centurion1 wrote:
I believe he is meeting with the Lady of this city, perhaps she may come as well and hear why she isn't reading her copy of these documents as well."

How would the knight now of that? The Harlequin did not send any messenger to Hectorious's house. Please don't play NPCs as BORG-like extensions of the Harlequin, if you have to play them at all.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 am

As centurion is frequently long-term-absent I should think you can take over here spartan, so a) this event moves on and b) you get something to do (as far as I know your character is not involved in any other events).
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Sure mate.

Edit: sorry for brief reply. Do i continue from where he left off from my perspective?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:38 am

Your choice. You can consider your character to have been left in charge of the scene after the Harlequin - for what reasons ever - left.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Well, do lay out your plan. Mind that you're also in control of the other knights around for the time being.
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Alright, i'm stumped. I've got no idea what to do now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Well, let's examine my last post:

Lead 1: The dagger. It has a wolf's head at the end of the handle, which seems to be slightly unusual (otherwise it would probably not have been mentioned). You might want to try and find out about this symbol, using your troops or doing the investigation yourself, whatever you come up with.

Lead 2: The message. "You're missing something." What important possessions do you have (a part of) which could have gone missing/been stolen/etc. ?
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Alright thanks. I was wondering about the wolf's head handle too.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 am

Uhm, I read your post in the OOC-thread on the TW-forums, spartan. Hope I didn't drive you off the way I handle(d) this event?
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 am

It isn't you, you've been a great and patient GM. If you read several other posts that i made in the TW forum, you'll understand why i left. I was over-reacting, so to speak but i can't stand several users there, which is why some of the other users left and I, too am joining them. As for the RP, i'll continue until the event is over.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am

Ah, fine, so let's make this event some fun, shall we?
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 am

We certainly shall. Smile

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Errm, Matthew, I'm sorry if I have to stop you, but you should only control your own character and what he is doing and saying. Everything else (such as thugs and the identity of the smith) is the domain of the event host.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Also, while I would have sent you to this event anyway, please don't just jump randomly in.
Back to top Go down
spartan012
Page
spartan012

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

Not to worry, Matthew. I'm sure we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Drakos
Initiate
Matthew Drakos

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 am

Sorry guys I knew I didnt do something right please feel free to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 am

Seeing as you will be on this event, there are a few ways we can get you in. (obviously needs Iskar to decide)

Your character was with the group all along, similar to what you are doing.
Your character is elsewhere, coming to join the group.
Your character is elsewhere, doing something else for the event.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

Done, you can, however, assume that you're one of the knights who are with Craig the Lame at the smith's. If you want to start your own action, just give the actions so far a read (at least from where I jumped in as a host, 'Rinca's Valley' is not really relevant) and decide what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Drakos
Initiate
Matthew Drakos

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 am

should i post here first or should i post there. Also when is it acceptable for me to jump in? I feel I should probably wait a bit, but I could be one of the guards stationed at the smithy. That could work.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 am

No need for you to wait. You can jump in at any time. If you want to be one of the guards at the smithy, that's fine by me. You can start with a post detailing what you do to watch the area/guard the smithy/whatever else you wanna do there.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:25 am

Where are you and the veteran positioned, Matthew? Have you gone into hiding in an abandoned house nearby, in a dark alleyway, in the smithy itself,... or are you plainly visible on the street?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC discussion   OOC discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next