Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
+8
Aldric of Marleons
MitchyMatt
Rec0n412
Azlanek
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Curanthir
mp84
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:41 am

That is why we must carry full quivers to battle, I'm afraid. And yeah, that's pretty mush what I expected.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:43 am

How about you leave the sniping for the lone ranger with my host? Could prove interesting Wink

edit

So i basically just say "The Legion clashed in with the Veccavi infantry shields locked together, pushing them away with their tight phalanx, and javelins flying at the infantry all the time."

I think that's pretty much what would happen anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

Well if you hint like this: I send xx men to go crash the shieldwall

I hope they are successful.

I will generally let it be successful. But I cant let event spiral out of control with everyone making their definite decisons. I need to keep them in order, and if they are logical and smart played. Then generally you wont have a problem. But yes that can happen where you say they are shieldlocked or whatever :p

Caranthir is very full of himself and his archers Wink
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 am

Allright. "The Shadow Legion forms their phalanx, this being it's first real use in the battlefield. They clash into the enemy lines, hoping to hold them or even shatter them."

You can continue from there with how the men feel its working, how its actually working etc.

Fine?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 am

Begin posting in the official event thread, but slow down, the scout force is the only main body on the land. And to send your men to attack right away may bring negative things.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 am

azlanek, have you finally agreed to the plan? are your knights, retainers and auxiliaries in position? we need to know this to continue battle with the proper premises.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 am

Guys slow down a bit. I gtg for a while, but i will be back in about an hour or two
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 am

And i got to go before that. I try to keep up.

not feeling very tired today, i prolly stay up longer.

Last edited by Marcus the Shadow Fighter on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 am

well, im eager to find out whether our cunning ruse will succeed. never thought it could be so exciting writing things on a forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 am

Yes (to the plan), I agree since we are apparently now rushing through this and I don't want to keep you guys waiting. But for the record, I am not really fond of this. 2/3 of the players are not participating due to their real lives and different time zones and I don't think this should be the way we are doing this.

Edit: Okay, apparantly we are not. But it all felt very rushed to me until now.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:16 am

And remember, Veccavian soldiers are nothing compared to the strength of Honor troops in the game, and are far weaker than faction top tier units, so they really aren't that fierce compared to us, even though they are some of the best women fighters ever. So even though they outnumber us, we are far stronger individually.
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 am

Im wondering if I should do anything since Im in Caranthir's squad and he commands me, so should I sit bac and watch or actually type me doing something? lol I hope u understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 am

before the battle starts its mainly the commanders' and tacticians' part. you can of course utter ideas etc. your main part will be when battle finally commences. then you should kill as many veccavi as possible and react to their movements with your squad. perhaps a heroic action decides the battle. who knows?
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 am

I think MM should post the next action, then we all get 1-3 hours do determine what to do/post/edit before moving on. That way noone gets left behind.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 am

Its midnight here.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 am

In my zone it is 11 p.m. If nobody is left behind you would need at least 12 or even 24 hours to give everyone or every order a proper chance to determine what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 am

can we get any news from the siege of ravenstern? ursula's head on a pike would definitely demoralise the veccavi...
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:27 am

Its happening at the same time, so I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
mp84
Royal Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Iskar wrote:
can we get any news from the siege of ravenstern? ursula's head on a pike would definitely demoralise the veccavi...

Aye, the whole concept at the moment is all of this.. The Siege at Ravenstern, the Vaccavi Invasion, and this mission here the Ambush ..

Is all happening around the same time, thus you will not be able to know what happened or the possible outcomes will be, until naturally the RPers of those respective missions report it to the "Throne Room" over the Taleworlds boards..

Then you can naturally roleplay a post where you've received word from home about so and so, if you wish, if of course this mission is still in the process, etc..

Hope that clears things up, and keep it up, very entertaining Smile.

regards,

MP
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah..just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

yeah, me too, but i will be departing now for venice... hope i can stand waiting to read of the battle's outcome for a whole week, that is unless i find an internetcafe in venice Wink

my grandmaster will take care of my character.

good luck to you all
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Have fun iskar
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey Caranthir, should I go south to control the Southern Silvermist camp since Iskar is leaving? Oh, and have fun Iskar.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am

Sure Aldric.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 am

ha, i hijacked my father's smartphone! So i will today still be able to post things. Sry to cause unnecessary trouble...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next