Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Thread: For This Mission

Go down 
+8
Aldric of Marleons
MitchyMatt
Rec0n412
Azlanek
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Iskar
Curanthir
mp84
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

Yeah, stealing things from relatives out of devotion to the cause is really disappointing Wink.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 am

Nice Iskar lol.

How will we continue from here?

EDIT - with this?

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Y1YwEGK-z9PZbjsxcvI1pG5DJ2nVbOrCRZn-z-apnpF1zVRo
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 am

ROFL

We can do that to the Veccavian Queen, if the KOTEG and KOTD don't kill her.

But we gotta wait for MM to give us the situation.
Back to top Go down
Relatrion
Peasant
Relatrion

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 am

i'm back in action, can't wait to get further emerged into this RP Wink

Great RP'ing so far guys!
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:56 pm

GTG in 40 minutes, and ill be back in around 6 hours then.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Remember, my scouts set up ship traps earlier, so some of the ships have been sunk and destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm

using the smartphone outside germany is quite expensive and we will soon cross the austrian border.
I think my character has taken all necessary precautions. Use him wisely and good look Smile
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Now, is the Shadow legion still going to pretend to have the king retreat, leading them into the trap?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Is having the docked and marching Veccavia force seeing the carnage above not enough :p they don't care who it is. Clearly they outmatched their scout force I suggest the men retreat
Back to top Go down
mp84
Royal Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 am

btw..

Wouldn't the general term when the arrows are fired be "Loose", or "Let Loose", not Volley?

MP

Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 am

I want them to fire a volley of arrows every once in a while. Thus, volley. A wave of arrows targeted at certain units usually.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

Ok, Caranthir make a post to position your men on the cliffs, Azlanek post the retreat post, and then we wait for MM's post of the Veccavi actions.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 am

Quote :
OOC: Ok, azlanek, if you want you can RP the reinforcements yourself. If so, the commanding officer is Centurion Catullus.

I'd rather wait for MM to give us an update first. I think it is time to hear from the other orders and the herald, before we go any further. That the Eventide is trying to regroup should be clear enough from my post. At least I hope so *g*.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 am

Ok, agreed. Let's wait out for MM
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

well, i have returned from venice. and it seems you are taking your time for this battle. i thought it would all be done and over when i return...

could you just inform me where my character is currently positioned and how many rangers he still has under his command with how many arrows?
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

You have all of your rangers on the southern cliffs, and we have just been resupplied with arrows
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am

so what is the plan? you ordered most of the rangers to move down the cliffs, but on which side? towards the beach or inland?

i suggest we stage a complete retreat to make the veccavi charge inland. with their ships burning and the illusion of victory they will likely abandon their ranks and advance in disorder being an easy prey for our unexpected charge.
and we can still use the hidden passageway that was discovered by my scout commander (as mitch said) to get into their back when they have completely moved away from the beach.

remember we dont have to (and most certainly are unable to) kill them all. we just have to shatter their morale to make them surrender so they can swear loyalty to boadice later.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 am

The plan is following.

If you'd read better, you would've noticed the plan is to retreat towards the road(=inland) and to hit the Veccavi from both flanks when they come to meet the retreating legion and eventide. In fact, the position is taht the Veccavi only chance is to follow the retreating forces. Otherwise they will get landlocked and STARVED to death since they can't charge after that because their every move is watched.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 am

Yea i have to rework the reinforcements and such, Im following your map now as a better example while typing the fix, be minded though i may have to edit some of your posts to max it fix.

Or not cause it seems I have missed very much.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 am

Edit it all so it makes sense and the Raven Spear and others actually fight(if you have the time to). They just vanished. Maybe we should have had one of us controlling them for you when you were gone? Each GM has one reinforcement order? Perhaps next time we could do this.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 am

God damn. Sorry everyone. Its really hard to coordinate what is all going on and with the right information. Ik I have to fix it. Just give time later to do so. Just information is so jammbled up to me that im trying to sort out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:16 am

I will make a new map with the positions everyone is now holding, as far as i understand.

if all agree with it, we have some basic information everyone can work with.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 am

Its k. Next time, I'll set up a few threads to have all information in one place outside the RP. I would set one up now, but it's almost over. I'll do that for the Mini-event I am leading. And I think that each player should have a small group of knights that he commands, so individuals can have a part in the battle rather than only the Heads of the Orders.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 am

Thanks iskar. It will help tremendously
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 am

Here is my first try at depicting the current situation:

OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 Battlemapsmall2-1

As far as i remember the situation in detail is as follows:

35 (30 resp.) Silvermists on each cliff near the road (Caranthir's and Iskar's troops).

Theo's squad (5 Silvermists from Caranthir's troops) near the Legion.

a bit more than 200 shadow legionnaires holding the line in the centre.

the remaining eventide (how many are left azlanek?) and the legion cavalry to the north, regrouping, and soon ready to charge again.

15 Silvermists on the rear cliffs to the north and south respectively, shooting at the enemy forces and ships.

the southern eventide auxiliaries at the left flank of the legion, the northern near the regrouping knights, both well rested and longing for battle.

Veccavi forces: archers mostly killed (cf. caranthir's posts) heavy casualties among the infantry and cavalry due to the eventide charge, silvermist arrows and the legion's javelins.
many ships are burning and their reinforcements dont come as steady as in the beginning, but still they outnumber our troops by far.

i hope i got everygthing, please correct me if i am wrong.

concerning the reinforcements, its up to you mitch to decide where they are and when they arrive, but they had better be there soon. (though in elder scrolls III there is a book telling how emperor Reman I of Tamriel won a battle by having his main army crushed and sending his reinforcements at the enemies who were completely off guard as they thought the battle already won Wink )

PS: and cairngrove is with me Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread: For This Mission   OOC Thread: For This Mission - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: For This Mission
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next