Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regarding the Equipment Thread

Go down 
+19
Iskar
Isabel Tenorio
Slopsen
Azlanek
mp84
Sir Aranor
MitchyMatt
Dathlos
Lokloklok
Daedr0th
DiabloDude
Fidelity
Curanthir
dowpride
Pravenstern
Centurion1
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Mordred
SimplePlan96
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

Regarding the Equipment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Screenies:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

please disregard the emblem on the shields.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:53 am

Great idea guys! I was intending to give out equipment as rewards in the future for individual achievements and this helps me do this. I started this thread for discussions and clarifications so that they did not get in the way of the main kit thread.

@ Aranor : You may have a "Silvermist Longbow" this essentially means that it is slightly enchanted with Noldor magic to enhance it's properties (Less pull for more range / damage)

@ Aldric : Please change your Noldor gear to Silvermist. It is similar, but not as powerfully enchanted.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 am

Has two sorts of armour: his regular elite Shadow Legion gear plus his black steel armour which was enchanted to shine everywhere.

He has:

Masterwork Empire Broadsword
Reinforced Shadow Legion Armour, boots and leather gloves
Empire Immortal Shield
A pack of broadheaded javelins

Marcus has wished for a polearm for a long time, but he hasn't gotten one..yet.
Back to top Go down
Centurion1
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

lots of enchanted equipment here im shocked ive never found this much magical stuff when i was king of all of pendor....................

1 hand a half sword mettenheim forged steel
KOTEG emblazoned shield
Specially crafted Mettenheim plate emblazoned with the gauntlets colors and emblems (you can see frederick reference it in the official rp thread)
Siege Crossbow nothing special just armory standard issue

Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:16 am

I believe MM has already PM'd you about the TH-Sword?
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 am

My chracter's armour and weaponary is based on Fierdsvain, with influences like Immortal Helm and KotD
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 am

Centurion1 wrote:
lots of enchanted equipment here im shocked ive never found this much magical stuff when i was king of all of pendor....................

The Silvermist enchanted kit is more like a tier above Masterwork than the Noldor gear or even the "true" magical items like the King's weapons.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:24 am

@ Marcus and Centurion, looks fine to me, go ahead and post them.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:43 am

as i followed you around for most of your war to unify, you wouldnt of known me, i was just another mindless troop) is it okay that i have a netherworld charger?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

I would prefer it to be a normal warhorse. Netherworlds, just like the Legion's Ironbred's are rare.
Back to top Go down
Curanthir
Grandmaster
Curanthir

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am

Yeah Ironbreds are rare, and Netherworlds are cursed Ironbreds=super rare.
Back to top Go down
dowpride
Knight
dowpride

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

yes, but i am also a knight of the eventide who fights them on almost a weekly basis. for me, wouldnt it make a lot more sense?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 am

@ Fidelity

-Reinforced Engraved Mettenhiem Plate. (The stats of Forlorn Hope plate, but cooler looking. Wink)

That's too strong, it would be equal to Mettenheim Plate at most, Forlorn Hope is the peak of their craftsmanship, they wouldn't sell it.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 am

Mordred wrote:
@ Fidelity

-Reinforced Engraved Mettenhiem Plate. (The stats of Forlorn Hope plate, but cooler looking. Wink)

That's too strong, it would be equal to Mettenheim Plate at most, Forlorn Hope is the peak of their craftsmanship, they wouldn't sell it.
I'd also like to point out the Tempered Ebony Dueling Sword, normal one is already very rare so having a tempered one...

Last edited by Pravenstern on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 am

Good point, sorry I know the armour of the game better than the weapons heh.
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 am

The armor will probably change, I wasn't sure about the stats for the Mettenhiem armor so I took the highest I knew about and figured it would equal Ebony Plate. I see I was wrong. The sword will be fine imo though. I mean, look at DD's and stuff. Sarleon Banner & Runed Bastard Sword. I don't even have a shield for heavens sakes. I'll load up PoP for a bit and cheatmenu through to find a bit more fitting armor.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:26 am

Fidelity (Mat Cauthan) wrote:
The armor will probably change, I wasn't sure about the stats for the Mettenhiem armor so I took the highest I knew about and figured it would equal Ebony Plate. I see I was wrong. The sword will be fine imo though. I mean, look at DD's and stuff. Sarleon Banner & Runed Bastard Sword. I don't even have a shield for heavens sakes. I'll load up PoP for a bit and cheatmenu through to find a bit more fitting armor.

I didn't want to make him overpowered (Trust me, he's no god on the battlefield) But at the same time, I had to think like a Grandmaster who had the resources of the king at his disposal.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:27 am

DD is the GM of an Order though, and Mordred gave him the Banner as his military representative.

Mettenheim Plate should be enough, in this it is stronger than any native Pendor armours. If Mettenheim Plate makes you a Panzer, Forlorn Hope makes you a King Tiger, you see the step up.

Runed Bastard swords are not all that rare (it is not a Rune sword, that is something entirely different). An Ebony Noble Sword I would accept though. Even a balanced one.
Back to top Go down
Fidelity
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 am

I said Ebony Dueling Sword, which is the WEAKEST of the 4-5 Ebony Swords out there. I have no goddamn idea how that is overpowered. I didn't ask for a Ebony Bastard or Flamberge. Anyway, the armor is switching to the average Mettenhiem plate. (Offtopic, I have a King Tiger in WoT Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Fidelity (Mat Cauthan) wrote:
I said Ebony Dueling Sword, which is the WEAKEST of the 4-5 Ebony Swords out there. I have no goddamn idea how that is overpowered. I didn't ask for a Ebony Bastard or Flamberge. Anyway, the armor is switching to the average Mettenhiem plate. (Offtopic, I have a King Tiger in WoT Laughing )
And all the Ebony swords are stronger than Noldor swords. Sorry for confusing Noble and Dueling swords though. Wouldn't Fine or Balanced be enough?

Edit. Well on the other hand, it isn't that bad if you keep the sword. It doesn't affect the RP that much, unlike the armor.

Last edited by Pravenstern on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Unless you tweak them like i did...

41c 31p for noldor longsword, 44c 34p for runesword.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Daedr0th wrote:
Weapons:
- Fine Vecavvian Heavy Poleaxe (Typical poleaxe, with a spear at the tip, so basically switch the blunt damage with piercing)
- Heavy Morningstar
- Heavy Knight of the Ebony Gauntlet shield
- Large KOTeG banner on open field

Armor:
- Armet of luck (lordly armet with a four leaf clover engraved on the back)
- Extra Heavy KOTeG plate armor
- Heavy plate boots
- Polished gauntlets

almost everything related to your equipment is "big" LOL
Back to top Go down
Daedr0th
Squire
Daedr0th

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

He uses his weight as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
SimplePlan96
Knight
SimplePlan96

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 am

Daedr0th wrote:
He uses his weight as a weapon.

Body Slam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 am

Well you don't really get to choose what to wear in the Legion.. there's pre-set suits of armour, but there can be some special pieces of armour in the armouries so i guess its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Equipment Thread   Regarding the Equipment Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Equipment Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next