Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC - Thread

Go down 
+5
Mordred
Centurion1
Daedr0th
Fidelity
Azlanek
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

OOC - Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:33 am

I am going to see Brackley again after all this is over. Time to take the plunge.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 am

Im going to support Iskar, but later I will be taking a small group of men to rescue my troops. I will go myself, but only if something is actually going to happen, because it's a bit of a waste for both of us if we just go "you arrive and take your men back"
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Zekic, I assume you are talking to the guard on watch duty, because there are only 5 knights left in the camp.

I told you all of the information that TheCrom (Sir Alexander) and I knew, except where he went when he got to the house, which I wouldn't know because he hasn't reported back. Go back to my IC post giving you orders, and all of the information is in there. I suggest going back to the house and trying either the house or the sewer entrance nearby.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm going to break away from the main group in a short while to rescue my men and the captive silvermist. Just to let you know ahead of time, I'm going to send the plainclothes back to the camp (making sure they aren't followed), and pretend that we rescued the ranger, and bring him to Iskar.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Okay. Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:12 am

I almost complitely forgot about this thread, sorry for delay Aranor.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 am

How close bookcase is to that wall i kicked? i mean from zekic's point of view what are chances that they are connected?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:28 am

About a foot away. I judged it that you didnt move after taking all the books out
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 am

Zekic,

are you going down the tunnel? Or are only the four knights that were with you going down it?
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 am

Well if understood it right, there is a hole which zekic kicked trough(in which light is flickering, ) and the tunnel(the one behind bookcase), they are separate. So i am going down towards the light, one knight stands near entrance ready for my call, 2 knight's go down the seemingly endless tunnel and one knight has rushed away to get more knights just in case.

Last edited by Zekic Thunion of Laria on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 am

The hole and the tunnel are connected,

probably should have made it more apparent
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:33 am

Ahh, ok then gonne edit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

As for the last post, you got really lucky Zekic!

Made 3 rolls

Made a roll for being noticed by the Noldor, I put 60% (you rolled a 79)

Made a roll for you noticing the Noldor, made it 40% (you rolled a 26)

Made a roll for recognizing the armor on him, made it 55% (you rolled a 4)

Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm sending a messenger back to the Gauntlet camp. He will tell a few knights that it was the Noldor. Those knights will hurry around in plainclothes telling people that it was the Noldor.

IE: Running through the street as if spreading the news, speaking to rich merchants/landowners about it etc.

They will also tell that Brackley guy, to see if we can spur him into action without direct Gauntlet involvement.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Aranor, ever heard of luck of the gauntlet? Very Happy

Few things zekic would know but i am not sure about. How far that noldor is? i mean effective range of my crossbow is around 10 meters. Can zekic see any opening's in the armor? What are the chances that crossbow would hit trough noldor leg armor?
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 pm

A proper crossbow would penetrate at that range, not sure about Zekic's. Openings might work.

See, now is the time it pays off to have five heavily armed and trained knights at your back.

By the way, I don't think even Zekic would believe he can beat a Noldor one on one, so think about what he would do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Actually zekic believes he could take on twilight knight, if the knight was without mount.. If it was about killing noldor without any chances of him to escape zekic would charge in right now. But he want's to take noldor alive, and make sure he doesn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm

The Noldor are superhuman. Even the rangers have stats on par with/better than a grandmaster.

Noldor ranger
WP 4
Sp 4
Sk 3

Twilight knight
WP 5
Sp 5
Sk 5

Compare that to Marcus and I, two of the best stats fighters in Pendor, with the most background skill.

WP: 2
SP: 2
SK: 3
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

I never said he actually could take on twilight knight(or full preapered noldor in that case) i am saing he believes that,Also zekic believes that he is the best fighter in pendor so yeah he IS arrogant. And i think he could be right if duels were strictly 2 handed weapons, and no noldor would be allowed ^^
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Zekic Thunion of Laria wrote:
Aranor, ever heard of luck of the gauntlet? Very Happy

Few things zekic would know but i am not sure about. How far that noldor is? i mean effective range of my crossbow is around 10 meters. Can zekic see any opening's in the armor? What are the chances that crossbow would hit trough noldor leg armor?

He is not that far, I would say maybe 6 or 7 meters away. Ranger armor have no openings or weak spots except at the neck and hands.

As for penetrating the leg armor, I'll roll some dice. I would estimate maybe 30% if he doesn't notice you.

Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:37 pm

By the way, it's my hope that my messengers running around will cause some problems for the Noldor and the Silvermist in Laria at some point, although it's a bit of a wussy way to go about it. Should I put that up on the destiny board now, or wait for the end of the event?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 am

Wait for the end of the event.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 pm

How much legal power Knight's have? I mean could guard's legaly force me to give them noldor captitive?
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

If they see that you are holding a Noldor, they will want you to take him to the Duke.

It really depends on where your going, and how your going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next