Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 am

Please say what hexes you're referring to. Expanding the Empire to the coast of Marleons would be cutting into Sarleon quite a bit depending on the interpretations, but there are multiple ways for it to go.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am

New Empire province = Old Empire + Laria + Marleons + a bit of the Jatu Plains.

I don't have the numbered map with me.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 am

It's in the Royal Court. Wink
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Perhaps we should have the meeting adjourn for the IC evening. Everyone can have a chance to talk privately IC and arrange their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

Good idea. But that's up to Iskar and he's sleeping.

Perhaps we can consider it adjourned and then Iskar posts retroactively.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

The opening post has a map too with nice new county names courtesy of Iskar, use that.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

Should we consider ourselves free to converse privately IC, Mordred?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am

I'm not yet asleep, I just wanted to remark that most Europeans will be asleep at least within the next two hours.

Perhaps we should adjourn the meeting after this opening session and give everyone time to discuss things privately IC?

PS: I highly encourage using the map I included in the first post and the names on it to refer to counties and duchies IC.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 am

Whenever you want, it's your meeting. I just don't see us getting anywhere until we've had a chance to ICly talk to those we need to, though it would be helpful if we had a few proposals to go off of first... but those in turn may be best proposed after some time to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 am

I'll be up for about one and a half hours from now. I'll leave that time for further proposals to be posted and after that adjourn the meeting until the next IC-day.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Should we consider ourselves free to converse privately IC, Mordred?

Yes. People come, people go, its an open discussion (at least that's how I saw it... might be an idea to use separate threads if you want to do those private "side" talks in public though, so as not to cluster things up).
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 am

You can use the time until the next IC-morning for IC discussions among yourselves, so we can start the next session with some better worked out suggestions for the provinces. Also do not forget to devise your own goals and strategy for the whole meeting, so you might include these in your suggestions if needed.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Do you know what this is? It's our exclusive America Time on Aftermath! Have a nice party, I'm going to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:10 pm

MERZINAS IS HERE FOR PHILOSEPHI!

*crickets*

oh.

*sobs by himself in a corner with a kangaroo patting his back*
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Our exclusive America and Australia Party!

Wait, what am I doing here?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Saeros wrote:
Wait, what am I doing here?

*Merzinas looks up at you*

F-f-friend?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Saeros wrote:
New Empire province = Old Empire + Laria + Marleons + a bit of the Jatu Plains.

I don't have the numbered map with me.

It might be better to put that into two pieces at least. As it is, it's rather large and composes nearly the entire eastern border forming a stripe there. And I have issues with kingdom-long stripes on a map.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah, me too, but let's discuss that IC. It is more fun.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

Perhaps we should request a complete-map proposal from each Order? It seems like this would be much less tricky if could see what the problem areas are and spend our time endlessly debating just them instead of disjointedly trying to deal with one component at a time with no view of the whole.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 am

I'm working on mine right now precisely because of that.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:25 am

I and Aelos are working on ours.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:19 am

By the look of it, it's just going to be the points of overlap that become contentious, eg: forest of Sher Quila
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 am

The provinces are the least problematic point. It's the lords and their positions who will be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 am

I only meant on the province level, not duchy.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

I would suggest everyone finishes their internal debates and/or makes their suggestions ready to present (as a map in the best case so you can understand the suggestion at once), so we can continue with the second day of the consultations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next