Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 am

That's why we have to be in two places at once. Wink
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 am

Iskar wrote:
Lol, DD seized authority for his character in an important aspect of the event and then vanished, stalling it... We need some decision for the guards and the votes from the Griffons (and the votes from MM and Mordred as well). If DD stays inactive, how about Kamos takes over for the time being?

10 hour shifts and a 7 day work week tend to stall one's Roleplaying.

You'll get your post soon enough.

Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 am

12 hours 7 day here, along with terrible internet connection. Those worker revolutions never really affected us slaves researchers.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 am

Historically speaking, those revolutions usually get people like you killed, so I don't think you want that to happen....
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 am

Things are getting better. At least they don't bury us alive anymore.

Did you know that there's a famous historical event in ancient China called "The burying of scholars"?

EDIT: ^^ has the potential of becoming one Pravenstern's sigs. It's quite disputed, that place.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

Passingly aware of it, as in it sounds familiar, but I don't know the details.

...Wait... *whacks Saeros with a broom* This isn't the thread for this at all! Out! Out!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 am

"Order! Order!" Hits the hammer repeatedly on the wooden table.

EDIT: they buried the scholars and set books on fire. Nearly everything that wans't legalist (=pro-emperor) was destroyed. That emperor really liked to bury things.

Last edited by Saeros on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

Knights of the Dawn arrive with torches

"We'll establish order.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Saeros wrote:
EDIT: ^^ has the potential of becoming one Pravenstern's sigs. It's quite disputed, that place.
No. And I can't be that bad...
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh, yes. Yes, you can, Pravenstern. You can be much worse. Worse than a million... no, billion trillion... million dead rabbits humping each other. That's how bad you are.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

...You really want that meteor of yours, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 pm

I WAS CUT OUT!!!

I hope these haunt your dreams pravenstout.

Spoiler:

Serious will suffer in the arena for this treachery, how will you live with yourself when your lover is punished in this way Pravenstout! MUAHAHAHA!!!! *flourishes cape*
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Frankly, I'm just going to have a headache from all that yellow...
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 pm

and I really bothered my connection with opening that spoiler... I should have known better...
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Tubby, I mean you no ill, so I suggest you reread my first post about the system of councils before your character talks himself into being a fool. Iskar talked about regular meetings of the dukes of each former province. He did not even use the word governor in his speech.

EDIT:Since Tubby usually is far from being a fool and still did not get the point of my suggestion, shall I try and make it clearer?
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 pm

wait Very Happy

So, as is usual, this is a result of misunderstood wording. You said "the dukes of these former provinces", so I took that to mean the dukes who had previously been governors.

I assumed you meant they would have a seperate meeting to the rest, especially seeing as you then talked about another council setup.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Setting apart whom? I suggested separate councils: The Ravenstern council will be comprised of the dukes of Ravenstern, Senderfall, Rane and Poinsbrukand together they will address issues that concern all of their duchies (i.e. former Ravenstern), while the Wintersea council will be the dukes of Windholm, Ravenstern and Senderfall and they would discuss matters that involve their three duchies (mostly trade and supply), the Fierdsvain council will be Windholm, Javiksholm and Valonbray, the Merchant Coast council Javiksholm, Valonbray and Nal Tar and so on and on and on. All councils are presided over by the king or an authorised emissary and meet regularly at Sarleon or wherever it pleases the king. Each council only addresses issues of the duchies therein and all dukes of the council have the same power of vote, none is set apart.

EDIT: Yeah I suggested a whole system of councils: The overlapping councils with the dukes, then subordinate councils held by each duke in his duchy to consult with his own lords bannermen (counts, barons, margraves, etc) and then councils held by each count, baron, etc with his own knights, baronets and patricians.

Last edited by Iskar on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Iskar wrote:

Since Tubby usually is far from being a fool

The Gauntlet is not having a good council.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Edit your last post if you like Wink
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 pm

I shall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
Sir Lucius coughs.
Lolol
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Sorry about all that.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm

No problem. Maybe I also explained my idea a bit too shortly. It is a common problem among mathematicians that when you grasped a concept, especially one you devised yourself, you are prone to assuming others will understand it right away, since to you it looks so clear.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Nobody's fault but mine, I just misread your post.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Shall we fight each other over whose fault it is? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next