Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Deadline for votes is at 15:15 GMT, that's 2 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

That new IC-scene.. just a social chatting tavern?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 am

IS THAT THE RED DAWN Mad
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 am

Nope, it's the Black Dawn.

It's another schism. Those that like the Red Dawn's ideology, but prefer Valonbray to Javiksholm! tongue
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:18 am

The black dawn, a african american separatist movement
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 am

Look at the maps in the Javiksholm event thread. The Red Dawn's coat of arms displays a red sun on white field. The coat of arms in the IC scene is a different one, but I'll not straightaway tell you whose it is. Wink
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 am

Perhaps your right, unless the red dawn knight is MERELY HIDING THE REAL COAT OF ARMS UNDER A STICKER.

HAHA! CHIP CHIP CHIRRAH CHAPS I SAW THROUGH YOUR CUNNING RUSE!
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 am

Soo the tavern has a real IC purpose, better stay in the chapterhouse then. Razz
Never fancied the lions that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

My quartermaster made us all packed luncheon.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Lol, you're not going to be hanged as traitors for visiting the Sword and Lion. The fact that the tavern still exists and even directly below the castle walls implies that the king does not really care.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
They were things that had to be known with the nature of Iskar's post. The Griffons had a preliminary determination that Redsword had committed no crimes. That's the kind of information the Council would have.

Then say it in IC. Roleplay it, not underline it and just say it openly over OOC. OOC knowledge has already been proven to be used badly, e.g. Azlanek being connected with the poem about Aranor.

Edit: sorry I was late by like 8 pages Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

I had chosen to say it OOC to avoid a longer back and forth dialogue that everyone would have to read through... it isn't like it is secret information that the Griffons had to withdraw their army from Javiksholm.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 am

It didn't stop you before. The worthless snips you made at me took up several pages. Making a deal about Javiksholm would have been productive.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 am

I specifically wanted to avoid another dialogue like that. It was lots of fun for all of our characters to meet and interact, but I felt like I was posting too many dialogue posts that were just a pain for others to read. This was the kind of fact that every character present should have known, so I posted it.

And Aranor was making his share of comments too. tongue
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 am

Enough you two, lets just move on please.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I specifically wanted to avoid another dialogue like that. It was lots of fun for all of our characters to meet and interact, but I felt like I was posting too many dialogue posts that were just a pain for others to read. This was the kind of fact that every character present should have known, so I posted it.

And Aranor was making his share of comments too. tongue

My character's traits do not allow him to stand by.

and yes, let's move on. The damage has been done.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:09 pm

just wondering, how many people giving secret messages or having messangers scurry in for them alone, are actaully talking to anyone or are they just shaking the proverbial sauce bottle.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Even my secrets have secrets.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I see, so you are having a fair tug of the proverbial sauce bottle.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:21 am

Just a thought; should we stop using real time situations in the throne room? (ie stopping for lunch / overnight etc), I wonder if this is making it difficult for people to know when they can interact, not least because we have so many different timezones.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:57 am

Until now I have inserted these breaks to give people the opportunity to speak to each other IC apart from the council sessions, either for backroom deals or just so.

In order to keep things somewhat realistic I myself have at least refrained from writing backroom deal PMs during the meetings, since it would not be possible IC, and I hope the others stick to that rule, too.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm

The next order of business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W19wr5rXVHk

The orders need a fashionalathon!

Dawn and Eventide at the end Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am

Ah, those back alley clubs in Singal... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 am

Since Celdiur seems to have referenced to Varys in one of his posts, a little reminder: Varys is in a different tavern further away from the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 am

Thanks for the heads up. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next