Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Just for my confirmation, are we still at the Ingame Day of the meeting? Because right now I really want my character to return sounds like fun =)
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 pm

This is the first part of the event that I actually enjoy reading :p

But there is no way Darlion will turn around on his decision and let Aranor stay in the chambers right now.. at least, I don't think that makes much sense seeing a character as Darlion.

I would suggest everyone to got with it, and let Merzinas accompany Aranor to the dungeons, where the GM can tell his squire what his order votes, so Merzinas can tell the council.

A short recess would be in order to cover the time.

EDIT: there is no way a hero like Aranor will be chained in a filthy dungeon, we will arrange more suitable chambers for a Nobleman like himself. (he is a Lord, right?)
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Well this is fun! I am even starting to regret i got zekic arrested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Unfortunately Darlion's will is not law. Razz

He can't take Aranor without taking a lot more people, too.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Marcus the Shadow Fighter wrote:
Unfortunately Darlion's will is not law. Razz

He can't take Aranor without taking a lot more people, too.

This IS his city. don't think he is just another knight at this table. If you are hard pressed to not allow the removal of Aranor from the council chamber, then you might find yourself in a situation you can't get out off.

No one wants that to happen, and I think you all know that a war (especially for the legion in the south) is not wise right now.
If Aranor is smart, wich he is, he will let me remove him and bring him to a furnised room with food, drinks and the only thing guarding him is the knight outside and Aelos inside. With this they can play chess until it is the time for MOrdred to clear him of all charges.

This avoids a war.. something we all want.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Another misconception: This is not Darlion's city. It is the king's city.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Darlion does not have the authority to throw a grandmaster in jail. That would have to come from the king
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys
Grandmaster
Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Finally, something fun!
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Quote :
"Constable Iskar, while I appreciate the gesture of the Silvermists taking command of security, I assure you that the my own men can keep order within my own city. I trust there will be no objections to the Royal Army taking over the task from here on?"

I think the misconception is largely yours Iskar.

In any case, this is the Griffon home base, if you all think you should deny Darlion's orders with force. A war is inevitable and this is something I would like to avoid. (I know some of you might not, but those Orders have no chance of succes)

For the only reasonable ending, see my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:26 pm

No, at most a brawl for several hours followed by the kings bloody wrath
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm

DrSane wrote:
No, at most a brawl for several hours followed by the kings bloody wrath

In politics, nothing is a brawl at most.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm

I meant in immediate terms.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Psychozoa wrote:
Just for my confirmation, are we still at the Ingame Day of the meeting? Because right now I really want my character to return sounds like fun =)

Double, this is after lunch and i would assume approaching sunset.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Aelos wrote:
Quote :
"Constable Iskar, while I appreciate the gesture of the Silvermists taking command of security, I assure you that the my own men can keep order within my own city. I trust there will be no objections to the Royal Army taking over the task from here on?"

I think the misconception is largely yours Iskar.

In any case, this is the Griffon home base, if you all think you should deny Darlion's orders with force. A war is inevitable and this is something I would like to avoid. (I know some of you might not, but those Orders have no chance of succes)

For the only reasonable ending, see my previous post.
We discussed that issue earlier and somewhat settled it, which does not mean that the king will not hear of that presumptuous claim. Darlion holds authority over men and city but they are not his own, they are the king's. By now no one is forcibly resisting Darlion, but I agree with DrSane here. Arresting a grandmaster is a serious issue and should be authorised by the king.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm

And the King will bring consequences, but as I said, Darlion is headstrong character and won't just say: "moah you are right, Aranor stay here and say thing I don't agree to."

That is why I suggested that everyone stays calm, let Aranor enjoy the finest Pendor food and wine, while he waits for Mordred to say he is free to go and that Darlion will face a possible penalty at a later date.

anything else will result in pages of 'conflict', while we can easily sort this out and continue with the event. Merzinas will be informed of Aranor's wished and votes.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:44 pm

I take it that Mordred will have to be the gamemaster of this event?

If it comes to blows how will we organise say me pegging the wooden paper weight at Darlions crotch? Shall we do it like this:

DrSane: Merzinas leaps up and pegs the wooden block at Darlions crotch.

Mordred: Merzinas throws like a little girl and it falls lamely out of his hand to the floor

D-Dude: Darlion speaks in tounges and dances a spry jig.

Or should we Pm the action to the GM and they post it all?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

This won't come to blows...

Not in the way you said, at least. And not this soon.

Now, if Darlion wants to arrest Aranor, then he probably can force it unless Silvermists decide to act and protect the Grandmaster. This would make Darlion's position weak, however; the King will hear of it, and afterwards there will be little talk of alliances with the Griffons. I think that the other Orders are getting fed up of Griffin IC suspiciousness of everyone else than members of their own order.

It'll come to blows eventually, but not in the Council. Currently only Iskar and his guards can resist Darlion. Jareth, too, if he can arrive there in time. Let's just have a talk for now.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Unless Aranor stops him Merzinas is gonna break someones nose.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Quote :
This avoids a war.. something we all want.
Do we? Very Happy i know i know ebony gountlet probably does'nt have a chance, but eh for me it is not about metagame and politics, it's about roleplay. And well, war would couse one hell of opportunities to roleplay. Anyways i am not trying to persuide a war, just i think that we should'nt do anything to stop it in ooc.If war breaks out becouse of rp reasons, let it be. Everything can be stoped with royal army at any time ,can't it?

Last edited by zekic on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Great, once more I'll miss all the fun going on in the throne room. I have to work today and won't be able to read or post until Europe's tomorrow (midnight GMT).
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Noone should post more than once action/statement anyway since we need to wait for DD to return, so you should not miss too much.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

My position is thus,

OOC i want you all to fight so that

IC I can yell at you all to stop

Essentially I'll never be happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Zekic, we must assume our characters can think and realise war is not in their benefit.

But do you enjoy the dungeon? That smelly carcass of a tortured knight of the Lion is to your liking? We leave it their to remind the prisoners what we can do if you do not cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 pm

We'll see how the IC scene develops.

In any case: Good luck with the Griffons after this meeting...
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:01 pm

You can follow that line of argument Aelos and see that this all stems from Darlion deliberately picking a fight.

We must RP and RP dictates that knights of the realm, Grandmasters and esteemed membors of orders (or squires *cough*), do not submit to others. In fact whats good for the realm is what sparked all this, making sure that there would be law further down the line (everyone elses case) and ensuring loyalty to the king (Darlions case)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next