Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am

MitchyMatt wrote:
At least I feel more love than DrSane tongue

I am exceedingly loving and kind, here accept this brick as a token of our friendship
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am

Aelos is still planning to do what Pravenstern's signature says/ >.> <.< >.> Long Live The King!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 am

*Waves the anti-Not-Here stick at Mordred*

DD probably won't be on until tomorrow night (US), so Mordred will pick up Darlion.

I am hurt, Pravenstern. You've editted my Go Go Gadget Explosive Crossbow from your sig. We aren't friends anymore!
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 am

Pravenstout breaks everyone's heart with his signature.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 am

DiabloDude wrote:
Most of the Legion troops would be turned away. Half a dozen would be permitted as guards for the Grandmaster. The rest would either be turned away, or disarmed (with their weapons to be returned later) and allowed to stay in the city in a purely nonmilitary fashion.

@ DD (when you return) please post that IC in the Streets of Sarleon post and ask your King for approval, letting Shadow Legionaires die outside of your city just after they defeated a snake cult party not far from here sounds like nothing a King would let happen ... DO YOU SMELL WHAT DD IS COOKING ... for me it smells like treason
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 am

Dude, Darlion has more titles than the king. He does whatever he wants.

Coup, coup is what has been cooking in DD's black heart.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 am

Surgeons can be sent to them, and those that are really wounded can be taken into the city after leaving their equipment with the others or surrendering it to the city guards. 33 Knights is too many in Pendor terms to simply let them ride in with the current climate. /usurpDD'spower

And Saeros... Darlion doesn't act against the King, it's why you rarely see him in RP, and why he didn't arrive until things were getting a bit... out of control. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

Psycho, I thought you were in Cez? How did you get there, fight an action, and get back so quickly? Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

As far as I remember things got out of control right AFTER he arrived... The causal relation here might not be to his liking Wink
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 am

Guess what everyone. The King has final say as to what will be the fate of Aranor and the actions from DD. Maybe once he speaks on the matter (which is the universal law and say) then we can all stop whining of this accusations of treason. As a grandmaster you have to choose your words wisely. Least DD is acting as his character really would.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

We know, at least I know. I am satisfied with darlion's reaction.

I don't mind that I got arrested, I wonder if you can guess why..
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 am

Sir Aranor wrote:

You're going to assassinate the king during the trial. You madman!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am

You mean the ursurper king.

The true king is called Caranthir I and sits outside the gates with an army. Razz

EDIT: What do you think why he has been away all the time?
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 am

@ Tubby: no I wasn't in Cez, Our troops followed a Snake Party far to the north, and I arrived early morning so the time I was gone was nearly 24 hours Ingame time, enough to crush some puny snakes

@ Isabel: the light that shines on your order is not good if you are afraid of 33 Legionaires in your proud city,
but I will comply and let only 6 enter plus our 2 wounded, the rest make camp outside the walls to defend Sarleon against anyone, the griffons
seem to have something else to do...
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 am

Words of Jaime Lannister:

“So many vows... they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It’s too much. No matter what you do, you’re forsaking one vow or the other.”

All grandmasters are doing nothing else than giving preference to one vow over another. Aranor may be just as loyal as Darlion. Only politically weaker.

@Iskar: so many kings right now... how long will it take until Mastifus, Kyros dux, and Aranor crown themselves as well?

Last edited by Saeros on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

Pravenstern wrote:
Sir Aranor wrote:

You're going to assassinate the king during the trial. You madman!

With a rusty spoon! His first mistake was replacing all the griffons with foreigners... Foreigners that caranthir has been dealing with t here last few months...

Now, in hopes of getting a sig shout- out-

My cell has better conditions that about 90% of Pendor, I should get myself arrested more often!
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 am

wait until I crown myself ... Alaric von Brouhaha was nothing against me...
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:25 am

They can surrender the bulk of their arms and such, and enter the city as normal travelers. They just can't enter as a party of combatants, given the situation.

Or you can wait for DD if you'd rather hold out for better.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
They can surrender the bulk of their arms and such, and enter the city as normal travelers. They just can't enter as a party of combatants, given the situation.

Or you can wait for DD if you'd rather hold out for better.

They can enter under my terms. The church of astraea will tend to the wounded. If they can't enter, we'll send out healers.

I see no reason the griffons should fear 33 medium-armored exhausted national heroes of Pendor... Especially If they are wounded.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:30 am

You can even buy weapons at the smiths' workshops. Taking away the weapons at the gates looks like a farce in light of that.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 am

It's the full outfitting of a large number of affiliated knights that seems to be the problem.

If the wounded are only two men, there isn't any problem with them entering and having medical treatment. Just, you know, it's medieval medical treatment so they might fair better outside! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 am

Sir Aranor wrote:

My cell has better conditions that about 90% of Pendor!

You are welcome kind Sir! Smile
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 am

You can of course demand the soldiers to wear peace straps on their scabbards, but seeing that they are of the Shadow Legion and just having fought Snakes all over Pendor...

They're pretty much national heroes. Think what you would think if a group of national heroes arrived in YOUR city, but they happened to carry arms... just like half the city's population.

They're hardly likely to do any killing, and preventing them entrance would simply be a political scandal and perhaps an excuse for a war.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:37 am

Sir Aranor, thanks for the offer. I'm changing the post in the Streets of Sarleon thread. 8 Mounted Legionaires enter, two of them wounded. They are all unarmed but carry a bag full of gold heading for the merchants district in the morning. The wounded will be healed by our healers and the other 6 do what they want.

We don't want mordred to shout at the trial because he has to overcome the sound of a 1000 shaking knees of the griffons.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 am

It doesn't much matter what arguments are made. As duke of the city, Darlion must protect the peace. 33 knights of an order arriving at the city during a trial of a grandmaster for treason has the potential to be quite the problem. That is why the majority are barred. The wounded can be treated, a small number can enter as the retinue of Marcus. That's what DD has decided with Darlion.

If you don't want to accept that, it will have to wait.

Let's try to keep the hurt feelings IC, we've had a great event with some apparent misinterpretations that will soon be clarified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next