Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Iskar wrote:
We'll see how the IC scene develops.

In any case: Good luck with the Griffons after this meeting...

Don't worry. I would say the same thing about the Silvermists and the Legion.
One can't handle their tasks, the other appears too weak to hold any meaning. (no offense :p but the everlasting mentioning the winning snake cult gets to you)

@DrSane

I won't say what Darlion does is wise, I just want to avoid further foolishness and do my job as a squire of Darlion's Order.
Attacking Darlion, physically or verbally, will only make it worse. (wich is possibly what you guys want, but I'm not a big fan of this event and would like to see is progress so we can move on to something more fun)
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Quote :
Zekic, we must assume our characters can think and realise war is not in their benefit.

But do you enjoy the dungeon? That smelly carcass of a tortured knight of the Lion is to your liking? We leave it their to remind the prisoners what we can do if you do not cooperate.
Well if fighting start's be sure i won't root in dungeon for too long ^^

Anyway's doesn't Darlion realise war is not to his benefit?

As it comes to zekic, he doesn't care about politics, and if war break's out he will be more then happy, as it is an opportunity to kick someone's ass.

Quote :
(wich is possibly what you guys want, but I'm not a big fan of this event and would like to see is progress so we can move on to something more fun)
Isin't an all out war more fun? :O

Last edited by zekic on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

A war would be exceedingly fun.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Zekic, less knights and less land, but that means we can concentrate them all. We are also arguably the best city fighters, so we do have a few advantages, we just can't really take an offensive strategy.

I doubt Darlion thinks people will go to war over this. Both sides think the king will take theirs, so nobody will be willing to throw down over this. At least the GMs won't, but DrSane might. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Ive allready got the first blow planned, I just need to know who the GM is so i know how to carry it out. Also i need to wait and see if Aranor will yield.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Thubby, just as far as i know we are rather vastly outnumbered, thats why i make claims we probably don't have a chance(tough i am not too much into metagame so i could be wrong) Razz

Quote :
arguably the best city fighters
What do you mean arguably? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

*Jaws theme*
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Hey... you better not be moving in to restrain Merzinas
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 pm

You were ordered to drop the wooden thing. Seeing as all the GMs are serious badasses, it's in your best interests to do as the pointy-ear-loving wuss says.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 pm

It seems I touched a nerve...

Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
it's in your best interests to do as the pointy-ear-loving wuss says. my good friends from the bent oak says

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:34 pm

besides the fact that Captain Merlic should be Aelos, I think you have done the wise thing. :p

I guess I'll wait till others have replied before I bring you to your temporary (luxury) cel.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Wise thing? I did the sane thing...

Don't worry, I'll get my revenge.

Letter to the Venerable Judicator:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Sir Aranor wrote:

Spoiler:

Infidels? Aelos is a Rolandian. Razz guess that counts as infidel among the weird fanatics.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Sir Aranor wrote:
I did the sane thing...

HAHA ... i see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Talking about fanatics..
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Aelos wrote:
Sir Aranor wrote:

Spoiler:

Infidels? Aelos is a Rolandian. Razz guess that counts as infidel among the weird fanatics.

whispers:

"Just roll with it.."
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Sir Aranor wrote:
"Just roll with it.."

HAhA double whammy!
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:49 pm

I wonder if anyone besides DrSane is getting the puns Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:12 am

Sir Aranor wrote:
I wonder if anyone besides DrSane is getting the puns Laughing

I'm not! but that's fine because Aelos arranges archers on the balcony and you are all going to die the minute I leave with Aranor. (With Aranor's throat slit by Captain Merlic and Sir Quintus when they get back)
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

I was gonna leap and pull your sword from your holster while you were lost in Iskar's dreamy eyes. But I guess we're gonna go home and have a training montage now.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:52 am

DrSane wrote:
I was gonna leap and pull your sword from your holster while you were lost in Iskar's dreamy eyes. But I guess we're gonna go home and have a training montage now.

lol.. that would have been the death of you. :p
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 am

sorry for the double post:

Shouldn't we wait for DD's reaction, before we continue with the vote/council smalltalk?
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:13 am

Correction, you would have attempted to grab his sword, but then we/the GMs would have to work out 1) Whether Lucius would have got to you in time. 2) Whether Aelos would have stopped you. 3) Whether another guard would stop you.

Proper RP says screw heroism.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 am

He'll be gone for 2 days i think, we'll just pretend he reacts now but everyone else just moves on.

Ive got razzle dazzle, you GM's aint got nuthin on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next