Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

I dunno man. We've seen a powerful Demon rise up and attack Pendor creating an army of thralls. But while Maltise was extremely dangerous was she really the best the Cult had to offer? She wasn't exactly a fountain of Snake Cultiness unlike Eyegrim.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm

The best the Cult has to offer is 10x worse than the best all other religious sects can muster together.

I go Cult.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Indeed. The Cult has, above all else, numbers. I have this odd feeling that we may face a horde of Cultists before this is all said and done.

And it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh, would you look at that, the light was dim over my keyboard and ruined by REAL answer lol silly me.

demonic armies < snake cult
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Daemon trumps the snake, who beguils and uses poisen, the snake festors, whilst the daemon ravages. So sayeth the spider queen.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

The halberdiers are only guarding the council chamber, DD, not the city. There is four at the door and two more guarding the entrance to the gallery on the storey above.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh yeah, Iskar. I heard your brother is still exiled away. Could you come over here, I have a proposal for you to look at.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Snake Cult operates mainly in the perimeter Cez-Walven-Janos. Singal is rife with heretics.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 am

Why do the fun things happen only when I'm away?

My reaction would have been more aggressive than Iskar's, though. Perhaps it's for the best.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 am

Aaaand with that I will step back and stop posting for a bit while others catch up, but feel free to poke at Izzy all the same. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 am

Post moar!
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 am

Darlion's implication was that the council chamber is in his city. And thus it is still his duty to guard it.

Also, I'm only around roughly between 12-2 PM EST, and then past 9:30PM. Less on the weekend. So don't expect quick responses from me.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:19 am

Misunderstandings (don't most diplomatic conflicts start this way?).

I assumed that coucils were ruled by extraordinary laws (very much like modern world embassies). So entering armed in a room full of unarmed grandmasters is a grave offense, as is commanding the current host to stand down (and smells like a coup for paranoid minds). As the one in charge of the safety of these people, Saeros was deeply offended.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 am

Darlion elaborates more in the current IC post.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 am

Iskar wrote:
~

What does this mean? <,<

Oh, duh. It's the signal for the Claptrap Noldor Revolution!
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

A fight would erupt before my guard captain obeyed Iskar's orders over Darlion.

I would suggest editing that segment.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:09 am

You do realize what that means diplomatically, don't you?

There are too many alpha dogs in the same room. The king is crazy to make us gather without his presence.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:12 am

I realize full well.

Which is why I suggest not trying to command the duke's troops while within his city. Would rather not interrupt the meeting with a war.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:15 am

I'll wait for the constable's decision; it's beyond my position to make any further comment on this.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 am

At the very least, we can say things got more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 am

The castle guards are at the command of the chairman of the meeting as far as the latter and its location are concerned. Iskar's authority derives from a royal decree in this matter and he has by the way given commands to castle guards before. I expect the guard captain to know the meaning of a royal decree and doubt that he would refuse to obey.

I'd like to remind you that the authority of the chairman goes only as far as the doors of the council chamber. Neither are halberdiers patrolling the streets, nor did any Silvermist give commands to castle guards unrelated to the council chamber. There is actually no reason for Darlion to think that he needs to take command of these guards, too. Unless the whole scene is only intended to be a show of power in order to humiliate the chairman and frighten the other participants, of course...

Last edited by Iskar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am

DD has had to leave for work, so perhaps we should pause this... as there is an issue with RPing the result of one's actions (in the ordering of another's NPC), and both parties need to be able to work that out.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 am

As I said before, the NPCs in question are at the chairman's command in this particular situation and therefore there is no issue at all.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:40 am

And Diablodude has disputed it, therefore it is an issue.... and he isn't currently available to discuss it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next