Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal

Go down 
+7
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
MitchyMatt
Sir Haegon
Sir Tebbe
Iskar
mniezo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Tebbe
Page
Sir Tebbe

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:46 am

Hmm, is there something i should be aware of when interacting with our Knight-Chaplain? I'm guessing Celdiur is in a position of authority so we have to obey his orders. But aside from that i don't really know what kind of relation a typical knight is supposed to have with a knight-chaplain.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Are we waiting for something?
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:13 am

I was waiting to see if MitchyMatt popped in to say anything. Anyone know if hes ok?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:15 am

No idea, maybe he just forgot. I'm still waiting for Iskar.
Back to top Go down
Sir Tebbe
Page
Sir Tebbe

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Sir Celdiur Moriendor wrote:
I was waiting to see if MitchyMatt popped in to say anything. Anyone know if hes ok?

I've been trying to do the same to no avail. I saw him post in the talesworld forums so I'm guessing he's fine but busy or something.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

No offence meant to him if he reads this, but it wouldn't be the first time someone comes back for less than a month and lose interest.

I'd suggest to write around him a bit, "say something but not wait for a reply" and continue with what you were planning to do.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Alright, I guess we will just continue. If he comes back, MM can just jump back in where it fits.

You guys in the chapter house can just proceed to the cellar and describe what you do there to find a trail.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:24 am

@Marcus & Iskar

Where do we continue from this? Obviously I want to try and assassinate the guy, but as I mentioned before how far can I go in assuming Alerio finds him?

Can I go:
"The city bells rang midnight when Alerio finally gained entrance to the Red Brotherhood's HQ and found his target's quarters. Slowly he pulled the knife and opened the door."

or do I have to find out where the HQ is through RP, and how are we going te set up the scene? etcetera etcetera.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:45 am

been a bit busy but will go with whatever is decided
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:43 am

I would think that some RP is required. Just start doing something that seems sensible to you. The map tells you the RB's parts of the city and you have an RB liaison from district 13 at hand that should know some of the intricacies of internal RB dealings.
Back to top Go down
Sir Tebbe
Page
Sir Tebbe

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:00 am

Just waiting on your reply Celdiur, before i jump in the dirty sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:54 am

Ah sorry man! Kept forgetting about this. Reply is up!
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 am

Ah this is still alive then!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:42 am

Yeh, sorry for the absence. I am now involved in two concurrent modding projects for Medieval 2 and had some pretty busy weeks learning everything about medieval middle eastern economy while testing the balance of the Italian renaissance wars.
Back to top Go down
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Knight
Sir Celdiur Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey guys. I dont know if anyone is losing interest in this again but I hope not. I havent posted here for ages though because to be honest, im getting hammered by my workload right now. Im using up all my spare energy just remembering to eat! I hope I can get back into this soon so my apoligies again. Hope everyone is having a good summer btw!

PS Iskar just saw that you've got patch 1.4 of Italian Wars up on Moddb. Well done to you and the team. Ive never played it but iv'e followed it for a good year now at least and it looks really good. Hopefully try it out sometime soon if work doesn't kill me first! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 am

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm just lurking around, waiting for a player to post something so I can jump out of the shadows and throw a reply at him Wink

As long as people are participating, its never too late to join. Nice to see you, Aranor Smile
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:01 am

*diabolical laughter* One by one, they are consumed by the darkness. I guess the Eventide owes you big time for that, Iskar Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am

Nice to see you guys still kicking,

I'll read up and see whats going on
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Azlanek wrote:
*diabolical laughter* One by one, they are consumed by the darkness. I guess the Eventide owes you big time for that, Iskar Wink.
Yeh. My evil plans of world domination by forging a Silvermist Consulate and to overthrow the nobility by a merchant dictatorship did not work out so well, so I decided to choose the more obvious evil faction this time. Truth is the best deceit, you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 am

Iskar wrote:
Yeh. My evil plans of world domination by forging a Silvermist Consulate and to overthrow the nobility by a merchant dictatorship did not work out so well, so I decided to choose the more obvious evil faction this time. Truth is the best deceit, you know Wink

It didn't work so well? Aside from the fact that your wealth was based on an unbalanced advantage within the economy system, I think as far as the narrative was concerned, you were right on track. Ultimately, what stopped the whole thing from progressing were the external conflicts rather than anything that was going on in the Rp, so I don't think your plan can be criticized too much on that account. Still, I like the new plan better Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 am

Azlanek wrote:
Aside from the fact that your wealth was based on an unbalanced advantage within the economy system
Haha that looks like something all major economy newspapers would say Smile

You know, the evolution into a merchant dictatorship reminded me of Isaac Asimov's Foundation.

By the way, do any of you know the status of the memento thing we got circling the world?
Back to top Go down
Sir Tebbe
Page
Sir Tebbe

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

I wouldn't mind posting, but I'm kinda stuck with Celdiur.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 am

Um, yeah. Would be nice to post, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 am

Saeros wrote:

By the way, do any of you know the status of the memento thing we got circling the world?

Sadly, I haven't the slightest clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal   OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC-Conversation: Gossip of Singal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next