Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 am

Dudes (and ladies), call me radical if you want, but I would like to suggest that we don't discuss how to proceed in the council outside the room/IC-scene, as it's not RP-like and gives you an unfair advantage over orders that are not doing that, such as the Silvermists and the Legion.

If no one is doing that, forget what I said.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:38 am

Just a heads up, I will be away over the weekend. I *might* have internet, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 am

But what will we do without the Drunken One-eyed ScotsDragon?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 am

Devil's in the details now, Mastifus has made his position known its now up to you guys how best to proceed around, or in spite of, them.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 am

Don't be surprised when you find Ravernstern in ashes upon your return. Like Klaus.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 am

Saeros wrote:
Don't be surprised when you find Ravernstern in ashes upon your return. Like Klaus.

Dont be surprised if you're a part of those ashes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 am

At whose doing? Would you imply that some of the knightly orders would not stand up to defend the crown?
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 am

Feeling a little...paranoid, Constable?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 am

On the contrary. I find this little hunt for possible traitors most intriguing. The thing to understand about traitors is that it does not matter whether they actually are traitors once you have found them... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:46 am

So..this can apply to his kingship Razz Find him, but not knowing if he is a traitor or not. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 am

MitchyMatt wrote:
So..this can apply to his kingship Razz Find him, but not knowing if he is a traitor or not. Twisted Evil

His Kingship?

Evil or Very Mad

We refer to him as His Kingliness now.

Ten points to the first person to get the movie that is a reference to.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 am

Finding the king to be a traitor is of no use to me ... for the time being Wink

But the way people keep blathering on about possible wars and riots in ravenstern and how they would not be able to stop them, I see half of the council in chains by the end of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

(straps gloves on)

Gentle Gentlemen and company. Tis the hunt!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 am

Now that's a constable I can work with!
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:51 am

Saeros wrote:
Dudes (and ladies), call me radical if you want, but I would like to suggest that we don't discuss how to proceed in the council outside the room/IC-scene, as it's not RP-like and gives you an unfair advantage over orders that are not doing that, such as the Silvermists and the Legion.

If no one is doing that, forget what I said.

Well im not getting my facts atrociously wrong again. If i want to propose something that will have saeros consequences im gonna make sure the facts im operating under are the same for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Clarifying concepts and Pendorian lore is ok. What I mean is debating with other members about what is being presented in the meeting. Because, technically, we are all still there and can't communicate with one another without everyone knowing what we are saying (unless you have Dwemer-like telepathy). That's what the breaks are there for.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm fashionably late.

But here.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Your so fashionable that your derelict
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm

You know how to make an entrance. I'll give you that much.

That being said, Laisha might chafe a little at being replaced so abruptly (seeing as I placed her in charge of overseeing security, for anyone who didn't pick up on that. Taking liberties is fun!). Just a little though.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:00 pm

She will recieve an IC letter from the legendary figured "DiabloDude" offering an apology for Darlion's actions with no explanation as to why.

Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Welcome, nice to see you involved in the discussion now.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Just think, two dramatic and unexpected returns in such short order. Next thing you know, the king himself will walk in.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm

*drumroll*
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Quote :
[OOC Note: It is in-game lore that snake cultists roam freely around Singal. It is reported in several rumours if I recall correctly.]

That line bothered me. I'm pretty sure it is Heretics that roam around Singal and are increasing in number not Snake Cultists, the two would actually be rather opposed worshiping different Gods and all.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:50 pm

(lays money on the table)

Demonic armies > snake cult
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next