Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Grandmaster

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Celdiur mentioned a roast chicken in the Tavern thread.

Medieval Times (the dinner-show place) has excellent roast chicken.

Do they also have salted pork?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 am

eagerly
Salted pork?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 am

Alas, they do not. They offer only one meat-oriented line of courses, and one vegetarian option. They claim it is authentic to the time period, but they have tomato soup, so either they messed that one up or it's far later than the rest of the atmosphere suggests... they also have BBQ ribs at the end. The food is quite good though. The entertainment is definitely more family/children oriented that it could be, but it's a fun experience for those that visit an area with one.

The jousting was much more exciting when I was six.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 am

*whacks everyone with a broom*

Take your discussion elsewhere! This isn't the place for food!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 am

It's Old Lady Laisha with her broom stick! We'd better get off her lawn! Scatter!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 am

Hisses and crawls back to the cave in a gollum like fashion..
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 am

I love you guys , that just made my day...
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 am

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

We love you too sir demonbane.

I just got back and would like to comment on something raised three pages before. Then I will talk about food.

Saeros is aware of the offenses against his halberdiers - his beloved halberdiers, the ones he trained himself and know personally by their names. First Mastifus, then Darlion. But he kept quiet so as to not bring disorder into the meeting.

He was also the target of the assassination attempt, but he preferred to ignore that - so bent he is in concluding this gathering. If it wasn't clear for you, this was me RPing his extreme discipline, as stated in his bio.

In due time he will bring Zekic to the court (or whatever it is that we have) and let the king/inquisitor judge him. This, too, could be a micro-event. I just want to let you know that everything that happened in the meeting won't be ignored. Harming another order's soldiers is, I should point out, enough reason to go to war - if not followed by an official apology. I'm not saying Silvermists will go to war against Griffons and Dragons, but I'M trying to show how serious it is what you have done.

I would also like to point out that him speaking Noldor was an attempt of hardcore RPing. We, Silvermist and Legion, are not planning our actions outside the IC-scene. I think this is cheating. We discussed the problem OOC, yes, but we did not make any plans or coordinated our actions or responses in the meeting. We also developed a secret code used only IC. Just play fair, ok?

Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 pm

I think the crossbow would have made it in unknown, its about as small as his hand and fires splinters, he also said he hid it in his armour, i doubt A: that the gaurds would ask the knights to strip down before entering and B: that the gaurds would think anyone would be able to hide a weapon under their breastplate.

And technically his character was Roleplaying his lack of control, despisement of the Noldor, and his Mercernary past.

Same with me, which is why Merzinas leapt to the ground and had a minor fit. He's a paranoid fuck.

Can we make a map of the table where we all sit?

Edit, also i dont think we mean: "pushes the halbadier out of the way" as to mean they are hurled to the ground by the big burly men in armour. More that their forcibly moved aside or roughed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Quote :
Can we make a map of the table where we all sit?

Would be extremely complicated, as some of the members present are only "officially" present and it would take forever to decide. A good idea would be to have fixed chairs in the next gathering. And perhaps a round table too Wink
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Aaaand I'm back, and severely pissed off IC and OOC Sad

Also, my laptop battery is not charging at the moment, so I can't give as much online time as before for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Please be nice, I don't think I can survive more than one assassination attempt per day.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am

Now now, i am really interested what consenquinces zekic will have to bear :O i mean there was no actual danger to someone's life, and swinging empity crossbow isin't a crime as far as i am concerned. On the other hand IF crossbow would loaded, it would be actual assassination attempt with rather grave ending for zekic.

And btw about me pushing a guard, i tought it is not much of powergaming considering mastifus and darlion just took guards down, and i just pushed him, which seems rather possible.

Annnd for better clarification about crossbow. It is custom made,rather expensive, small crossbow which i mentioned in my character description(or to be more clear after editing it) it is effective at small range, and it could easely be hidden in zekic's armour under one armor plate.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 am

We can argue about that in the court. It will depend on whether the judge gives a sentence based on consequence (no one was harmed), intention (the intention of harming was present), or perceived intention (witnesses agree that the intention of harming was present).

The crossbow seems reasonable, not disputing that. Also possibe was to hide hide a dagger between the legs, a poisoned needle under your armguard, a brass knuckle, and so on. I though about those Fremen xbows of the second Dune movie.
Back to top Go down
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Knight
Zekic Thunion of Laria

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 am

Then i guess i will have to wait till the court then eh? Good enough for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 am

As for the guard issue: I changed my post to Iskar asking Darlion to make his guards enforce the no-weapons-rule and implicitly accepting him taking over security matters, though Iskar still expects Darlion to do as asked in matters concerning the council itself. Whether he does so will be his choice.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 am

BURRRRRNNNN HIIMMMM!
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 am

Nobody likes burning.

Take him to Azi Dahaka.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 am

The punishment I'll ask? Give him to Isabel. I heard she has a new collection of whips and torture tools she's been wanting to test.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 am

Maybe we can run him through a gauntlet?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 am

Yes; that would be perfect.

Mostly consisting of Silvermists with their gauntleted hands, and zekic stripped to the waist.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 am

Saeros wrote:
The punishment I'll ask? Give him to Isabel. I heard she has a new collection of whips and torture tools she's been wanting to test.

That's the Duchess of Sarleon that you're thinking of. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

Running throught a gauntlet is only public humiliation. I want money and/or blood.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 am

Sell his armor and keep the crossbow as a prize. Then run him through the gauntlet and make him crawl around Ethos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next