Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 am

Sounds good for me! Very Happy

But where does the blood fit in?
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

He can fist fight me and Mastifus at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 am

Saeros wrote:
Sounds good for me! Very Happy

But where does the blood fit in?

Spiky Dragon gauntlets will probably leave you bruised and bloody on the ground crying for mommy.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am

Kamos wrote:

I don't think anyone has been talking about a death sentence, Count Kamos.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Kamos wrote:

I don't think anyone has been talking about a death sentence, Count Kamos.

'Tis only a flesh wound!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 pm

The result after me going fisty cups with Kamos, and Kamos being the unfortunate one looking at his appendage:

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 Monty-python-black-knight_zps61dc6c19
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 pm

But... it appears that Kamos looks better than you, equipment-wise.

Surely that isn't correct. scratch
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

You lost your Wednesday armor privileges.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Awww. Sad

Why don't we just settle this after Kamos gets his awesomesauce gauntlets made IC?
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Because fisty cup naked boxing is a challenge that must be immediately accepted. There is no wait time.
Back to top Go down
Kamos
Grandmaster
Kamos

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

I don't accept sentences that have both naked and fisty in them.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Not that naked sentence that was handed to Kamos for getting fisty with Mastifus... was putting the boot to Ursula, which Kamos also put to Urusla? tongue

/flee!
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

And the title of my new book is "Tempting Fate: A Primer on Recognizing When You Are and How Best to Avoid It".

Unfortunately, it's too late for Kamos.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Kamos has learned that Fate is just a one-night stand.

He punched a Dragon and became Marshal of the Griffons, arguably one of the top five positions in the Kingdom of Pendor.

Edit: Kamos made Fate his special friend. One day soon, come PoP4, he will punch Mordred and take the crown. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm

This event is far more productive than the rest combined. And hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

So the rumors are true! Once you make that IC Saeros will steal the idea and equip some of his halberdiers. No one will dare punching them now!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Lol, DD seized authority for his character in an important aspect of the event and then vanished, stalling it... We need some decision for the guards and the votes from the Griffons (and the votes from MM and Mordred as well). If DD stays inactive, how about Kamos takes over for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Aelos prepared a Royal Guard takeover of security last week.. I was away for a few days but it seems they are needed?

I'll happily burst in with sword in hand and armed guards behind me and on the balcony. "Aim crossbows!"
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Bloody hell, I can't leave you lot alone for a weekend any more!

I have read the past 6 or so pages that went up since I have been away but I need clarification on precisely what you need a ruling on as the concerns being raised seem to have changed somewhat as tempers calmed.

Chairman; My intention with this title was for this Order (and the Grandmaster) to control the agenda and outcome of the meeting and to lead the discussion. I had not foreseen the issue with security, but in the future these meetings will be held in the capital city of the hosting Order so there should be less reason for these misunderstandings. It will also allow Orders to flesh their chapter houses and capitals out a little more. For the moment, security within the meeting room with be Silvermist responsibility, while that of Sarleon itself is Darlion's. That said, I do not believe Darlion acted outside of his authority, it is his city and it is the King's castle, for which he is responsible also hence the confusion. I would leave it that Darlion has the legal authority to act as he did, if not the moral authority as it was really Silvermist jurisdiction. Having meetings in the Order's capital should solve such issues of joint authority in the future.

Mastifus Punching a Silvermist; I think I need to say something about this. I realise that it might have bruised the Silvermist ego somewhat, but honestly it was meant to do so. Having the Halbardier stopping Mastifus at the entrance was because he was late, Mastifus just got impatient which I think was completely in character for him. In the middle ages people used knives to eat (unless you were a complete Byzantine dandy, forks were unknown), and these would very likely have been kept strapped to the boot, particularly of someone as paranoid and aggressive as Mastifus. Whether the Silvermists should have taken it, I agree was contentious. Throwing a coin was a deliberate slight, there have been tensions between the Dragons and the Silvermists in the past, and Mastifus was just playing his part as an antagonistic SOB. The Silvermists can choose to react or ignore it at their whim.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Mordred wrote:
Bloody hell, I can't leave you lot alone for a weekend any more!

Do you promise?!

Mordred wrote:
In the middle ages people used knives to eat (unless you were a complete Byzantine dandy, forks were unknown)

Weeeelll now! I guess we know where you stand on the universal legitimacy of the Eastern Empire!
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:55 am

No one took my "kingdom in ashes" thing seriously. Saeros doubles as a seer for the Silvermists Wink

Agreed on the knife. I read that forks became widespread only with the Renaissance (but it was in a Florentine museum, so that might be biased info). But that doesn't stop Saeros, the paranoid head of security, of interpreting the unnecessaary waving of the knife as a threat. The same with Darlion entering armed and defying the no-arms rule by word and deed. I'm not sure about Iskar, but I've made my decision about Mastifus and Darlion already.

But I'm still bringing Zekic to court.

EDIT: by the way, Mordred, I see all this positively. People were really lively for a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:31 am

There will certainly be consequences of those actions.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa
Knight
Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:43 am

"Off-Duty" sounds like a cool job Smile
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:45 am

Griffons have a lot of fun off-duty. Wink

Or at least we did, until Darlion heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 am

yes yes off-duty, because they were replaced by the silvermists and (I don't know) had a morning shift. Smile

Griffons and the Royal Guard never stop working for the good of the realm and the King.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next