Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Grandmaster

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Honor exists, people, it exists.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Quote :
and therefore can only appeal to your sense of fairness.
Our point is made. After mentioning that three times, I think we can forget it and leave it to their choice now.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 am

regarding the IC-scene: Yes, the gauntlet grandmaster has been incredibly sensible and helpful. Dammit Tubby! Do you know how hard it is to hate someone reasonable?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 am

Is Lucius already officially the grandmaster or just 2nd-in-command in charge during the grandmaster's absence? Since Centurion1 vanished some time ago, the king might want to decree the promotion of Lucius to grandmaster...
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 am

I have no clue what my current position is, and I have no clue what my position was when Centurion was here.

Also, Honour and the realm take precendence over political machinations. If the subject is debatably effective or moral, Lucius will argue it, but this seems legitimate.

(And yes, you should feel guilty if you are tricking poor little Lucy.)
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 am

Tubby asked me some time ago not to be made GM but rather act more like Iskar does with the Silvermists. If you want to be made GM, I have absolutely no problem with this, you have already taken over moderation of the Gauntlet group and the Gauntlet chapterhouse anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 am

I suppose it depends on what is supposed to have happened to Centurion IC. At that point I honestly thought he was coming back Sad
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 am

He disappeared into the forests of Laria on a mission?
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 am

Slipped over in the shower
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:16 am

got killed by a elephant ?
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:35 am

You wouldn't joke about that if you played Dwarf Fortress, Aelos.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 am

uuuuugghhhh ... dwarf fortress
Back to top Go down
Sir Haegon
Knight
Sir Haegon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 am

wouldn't it be fun if during this heated discussion in the council chamber, an event started threatening to destroy Sarleon. What will the orders do when their entire leadership is missing?

The Barclay conquest has begun!
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Has it occured to anyone else that some of these characters appear alcoholic ... They drink in the meeting in the morning, they go down to a tavern and drink there, then come back to the meeting and drink again ...

Do they get very small glasses or is all the alcohol like American beer? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm

DrSane wrote:
Do they get very small glasses or is all the alcohol like American beer? Razz
http://www.cracked.com/article_19293_the-5-most-ridiculous-drinking-myths-you-probably-believe.html

Number three.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes yes whatever makes you yanks feel better Razz
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern
Knight
Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 pm

DrSane wrote:
Yes yes whatever makes you yanks feel better Razz
I'm from Finland, I live in Finland, and I've never travelled to America in case you are wondering.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I can honestly say I have no idea how to reply to that.

kittens?
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

HAHA. BOOM.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 am

The stereotype is that popular american beer is crap. From what I have tried, that is true. Every country makes at least some good beer, so the article giving a few examples is meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 am

Sometimes I'm rather glad to be German. Here every major city has its own kind of beer and often even several different breweries. Beer from smaller, privately owned breweries tends to be better than the stuff larger corporations sell.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 am

Beer is not good, nor is it good for you!

Vodka is superior.

Were you able to try palinka in Budapest, Tubby? I wanted to, but for some reason I just didn't.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 am

Eh it doesn't really matter, beers just something for you to drink with people, just like smoking, you do it to be social. If you want to drink to get smashed you get spirits and cranberry juice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:35 am

I didn't try store-bought palinka, my friend made some herself. Quite nice, but I wouldn't buy a bottle.

Iskar, I live near to a few decent breweries, and we get regular customer discount, because they are nice like that.

DrSane, I don't drink to be social, I don't drink to get drunk. I like the taste, which is why it does matter. If you drink (or smoke for that matter) to be social, you are being silly because you clearly don't genuinely like it.

WHY IS THIS IN THE THRONE ROOM?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:42 am

I mean its a subconscious affair that makes you blend in with the group around you, you are one of the bro's as it were. You build up a bond with the friends/aquintances/pub crawl dregs around you. You can like most things and still do them to fit in with people around you, we are conformist creatures at heart.

This is in the throne room because alot of characters are going through alcohol like grass through a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next