Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts

Go down 
+18
Azlanek
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Slopsen
Psychozoa
DiabloDude
Sir Celdiur Moriendor
Ser Varys
Sir Aranor
Kamos
Tubby McChubbles
Pravenstern
Iskar
Saeros
Datedsandwich
Sir Haegon
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm English, you stand no chance.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Quote :
The Gauntlet is not having a good council.
Silvermists say the same.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
I'm English, you stand no chance.
You sure? Us Germans are rather good at being the ones to blame Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 am

I'm Italian and both of you are automatically wrong.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 am

Saeros wrote:
I'm Italian and both of you are automatically wrong.

I thought you were Brazilian?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am

I'm both.
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 am

Oh ... oh
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 am

I have a hard time defining my nationality.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:27 am

I'd suggest you think not of nationalities.
Back to top Go down
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 am

There was a commotion outside the chamber, and the door suddenly splintered into pieces as a guard flew through it, skidding across the room to come to a rest against the table. All the assembled knights leapt to their feet as an armoured figure strode through the cloud of dust and woodchips.

"Who the ****** is ******** up my ******-******-*** Kingdom!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?" Thundered the King of Pendor
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 am

I'm very curious what each of those censored words was. My guesses haven't matched up on the letter count. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 am

The child friendly version;

Spoiler:

Not sure about the three letter bit. There are very few three letter adjectives.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
Tubby McChubbles
Grandmaster
Tubby McChubbles

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:23 am

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I'm very curious what each of those censored words was. My guesses haven't matched up on the letter count. Wink

They are so horrifying that to see or hear them would destroy your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aranor
Grandmaster
Sir Aranor

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Tubby McChubbles wrote:
Isabel Tenorio wrote:

They are so horrifying that to see or hear them would destroy your mind.

They are the words that come out when you press the alt-f4 cheat. They are so horrifying they knock out everyone in their path. It is censored for your protection
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 am

Which is also how Sir Aranor defeated Eyegrim.

Yes, we know. Don't deny it Aranor.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 am

Mordred wrote:
rather than just having to rely on whomever maybe on duty at that particular time
This statement makes me fear the central idea has still not gotten through. There would not be a single duke chosen to represent all three or four duchies of a council, but all the three or four dukes of a council would always together attend the sessions together with the king or a representative.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 am

Of course, after voting to abolish provinces... we'll be right back to discussing provincial borders, we'll just have more of them and they will overlap.

Politics is fun. Wink

Last edited by Isabel Tenorio on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Abolish, not abolition.)
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 am

Let's keep discussing the content to IC. It's enough to explain it OOC...
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Knight
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:20 am

It was an OOC reflection of the IC conflicts, not discussion.
Back to top Go down
Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 am

Stop arguing, you two...

Seriously, can't you be mature and forget about squabbling for a change? I suggest that you concentrate on the roleplaying, not on OOC reflections or criticising each other all the time...

All right, I can understand that you two annoy the crap out of each other. But now you two annoy the crap out of EVERYONE around you.
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 am

Really? I find it quite entertaining.

Please, go at each other more.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Dragon of the North
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 am

Iskar wrote:

This statement makes me fear the central idea has still not gotten through. There would not be a single duke chosen to represent all three or four duchies of a council, but all the three or four dukes of a council would always together attend the sessions together with the king or a representative.

Yup, I got that. Mastifus was simply saying that it would be a selection of Dukes to sit in a central council which is responsible for the whole kingdom, not just a particular region, hence there was no mention of provinces or regions in his dialogue. Its a model similar to the English Privy council, in which the selected members were chosen for loyalty, administrative power, and a need to be placated rather than as a means to control the lands.

The Dukes have absolute authority within their duchies, the privy council is there for strategic thinking (ie the realm as a whole) and dispute resolution.
Back to top Go down
http://zatobo.com/
MitchyMatt
Royal Herald
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 am

#Aftermathhaterslovemeh
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:06 am

I hope it is ok that I cut the vote short. We had five affirmative votes, so thats a majority. Technically the others would have been entitled to make their opinion known, too, but I felt this voting was keeping us from the actual discussion. You may consider this Iskar's reason for doing so, too.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Come on, keep the event running. Something has been proposed. How do you characters react? Yawning? Agreeing? Advancing a counter-argument?

And, since I see that constantly new posts are being made in the backrooms, while the council is in session: Please play fair and keep plotting and debating to IC. Your characters are in the council chamber and hardly able to secretly communicate meanwhile.
The off-council conversations make up a considerable part of such a non-fighting event and doing all the internal discussions OOC makes them obsolete. However, we cannot forbid you to talk to each other and therefore can only appeal to your sense of fairness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts   Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne Room OOC - Archived Parts
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next