Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)

Go down 
+5
Zekic Thunion of Laria
Pravenstern
Mesor
Sir Arceon
Iskar
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesor
Knight

IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 am

Seph deciding it was time to dal with he squire approached him and offered his hand.

"I am Sir jared Hounds, I understand this must look very strange to you, I'm sure you have heard of the lions bandit group who have been attacking people in the area.
Well the Sheriff had information on them I needed and required some persuasion to surrender it to me.
When you return to your master I would be greatful if you would inform him that in short order I shall be removing the lions from this world.

My squire has explained that you wish to see the Adventurers, I will arrange this for you the moment they are free until then you may consider yourself my guest.
"

Kalam stayed slightly behind the sheriff and kept one hand on the pommel of his sword during the journey.

The Knight and his small band of regulars followed at a distance careful to remain out of sight of Kalam and the Sheriff at all time.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 am

Sir Ealdred had been tending to his horse "Horse" and now went over from the stables to the main tower. Half way across the yard he saw that strange "knight" Sir Hounds shooing around guards and some household knights while a disgustingly common looking man and the squire of Sir Hounds left the holdfast. Under a nearby tree a squire unknown to him was feeding a carrot to his horse. Sir Ealdred did not like lowborn scum but his dislike for strangers with unknown intentions was nearly as strong, so he strode over to the man, ignoring Sir Hounds.

What are you doing here, boy? Speak quickly.

Last edited by Iskar on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:23 am

The squire was giving Seph a look that was between noncommittal and annoyance. He did not rise and take the offered hand, it was rude but so had the treatment this man had shown an offcial messenger of a fellow Baronetcy.

When the old man walked up, he ignored Seph completely and focused on him.

I am a messenger of Sir Thedric Baras of Yaragar. I am waiting to deliver a sealed letter to the head of the adventurer company that has entered the area and have been for some time. May I ask your name Sir Knight so that I might know who I address?

I hope you have better mannerisms than your fellow. The squire thought.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 am

Smiling Sep cut it.

"The adventurers are presently engaged with our lord in private negotations."
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 am

Excuse me sir, but I was not talking to you. You have already informed me of such and I can remember that information myself without being reminded.

The squire looked back at Sir Ealdred, waiting patiently to show the proper respect for his better.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am

Don't become insolent, boy, Ealdred warned him. You haven't even given me your name, although it would have been your duty to introduce yourself to your better.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 am

Of course Sir. My apologies. My name is Yorin Rekar, Squire of Yaragar. At your service sir.

He remembered his manners and stood, giving the old Knight a courtly half bow that would not have been out of place in the Halls of King Mordred.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 am

"I was informing my fellow knight not you squire."
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 am

Aye, that sounds better.

He turned to Jared. Leave this one to me, he commanded and turned back to the squire.

Is delivering that letter all of your task?
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 am

Seph shrugged at that and set off to locate the baron.

Locating him he explained the full situation with the sheriff to him.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 am

Yes Sir. I was given explicit instructions to deliver it to the hands of the Adventurer Captain myself. My lord also gave me the wisdom that failing in this would reflect poorly on my future. I was given no other assignment.

The squire produced the still immaculately sealed letter, the sigil of Lord Baras clear in the red wax stamp.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am

Jacob! Sir Ealdred bellowed and the squire came jogging over the yard.

Lend your company to this man, tend to his horse and get him something to eat and drink if he so wishes. I'll continue drilling those useless buggers calling themselves soldiers.

With that he strode away, leaving the squire with Jacob, who technically was a squire, but 19 already and thus older than most squires around.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 am

Yorin nodded his thanks to the old knight as he walked away before turning to Jacob.

I'm alright thank you, I don't require much save for water for my horse and he has plenty of that from the stream. If you would not mind, can you tell me what is happening around here? Is it always this busy?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am

Jacob shrugged. Sir Ealdred and me have been drilling the men, the baronet rode out with some disgusting fellows and a smashing young lady, Sir Hounds has been doing his business, whatever it is and apart from tending to the horses or sparring with the militia I have little to do.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 am

Yorin considered this information for a moment before sitting down again under the tree, resting his elbows on his knees.

Well your master seems to have given you leave to be with me, so I guess you got a reprieve from those duties? To be honest, it's not so much different here than Yaragar except for that Sir Hounds fellow trying to take bribes at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow. Extorting bribes, you say?
Back to top Go down
Slopsen
Knight
Slopsen

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 am

Merclan gallops off out of Rebache at noon of day 2, heading straight towards Yaragar, his entourage in tow.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Reiner
Knight
Alaric Reiner

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am

Yorin shrugged. Call it what you want, but when someone demands a payment for a messenger of a fellow Baronetcy to enter, I view that as asking for a bribe. In all honesty, I hope that adventurer returns soon, I fear my lord will have my hide if it takes much longer.
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

Arriving shortly after noon two guards dressed in the colors of Iobairt rush towards the tower house to catch up with a knight with a bow on his back.

" Greeting Sir, we come to speak with the baron of these land can you take us to him? "

One then steps closer to whispering briefly in the knights ear.

(( Continued in PM ))
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 am

William Grey sits alone in his study reading the ledgers of Rebache's income and next to that is a map showing all of Mobray county, which he also seems to be studying.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 am

Listening to the guards whispered words Seph nodded once then lead the 2 guards to the barons study.

" My lord, these men come to make an offer on behalf of the Iobairt family. "

Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 am

Bowing in unison the guards then proceed to outline the offer.

(( Continued by PM ))
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 am

William gets up from his desk and looks the assembly in front of him.
"State your offer."
Back to top Go down
Sir Arceon
Knight
Sir Arceon

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 am

"Mesor get the townspeople assembled in the townsquare, as well as Sir Blackwood and Sir Ealdred."
Back to top Go down
brood
Knight

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 am

"I am most greatful my lord, I will await the recruits and then return to my master, he will be most greatful for your support in removing the bandits from these lands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)   IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC-Scene: Rebache (Continuous)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next