Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC - Thread

Go down 
+7
DiabloDude
ScholarOfTea
Aldric of Marleons
Zero of Laria
Saeros
Iskar
Azlanek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 am

Great. I'll see if I write something now and post the complete orders tomorrow.

Meanwhile, where will you you and Caranthir be during the parade? Will Caranthir be with the duke?

And you can call me Saeros. There was already one registered in the TW, so I had to double it. I didn't notice how many "ss" the name had until I saw it written on the board.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 am

Iskar will pay a visit to the castle before the parade and then help the rest of the rangers according to Theo's plans, unless something unforeseen happens.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Where are we regarding the squad that will move out to talk to the Noldor? I can edit it into the post if it was planned for it to be part of the parade. Otherwise I assume it will wait at the city gates.
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 am

I think it's outside in Laria since everyone edgy about the Noldor.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 am

I thought you would leave for Elacrai with your squad after the parade, Aldric?
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am

I don't know. I'm really confused with the timing of all this. I thought I would leave right away for Elacrai after it was morning since I still have to get back to Laria at the evening.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am

Eh...no. You will be gone for days. At least that was how I imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 am

It's really up to you Azlanek. You are the gamemaster after all.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 am

According to the last IC scene in the main thread, I assume Aldric, his squad and Quentin Monash will now leave for Elacrai?
That would leave us with 40 rangers (= 8 squads) and 35 mounted rangers (= 7 squads) in Laria.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

(psst. what does OOC stand for? sorry um new I love you )
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Out of Character, so in ooc threads we talk as players, not as our characters. Sometimes in Ic-posts (in character), when you have to say something as a player, because it is important, you can also mark this by putting ooc: before it.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm

oooohhhhhhhhhh bounce

ok cool beans then
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 pm

oh also i'd like to mention, the Clarion Call would be of perfect use right now, don't you think? What if the assassins have left the town, or leave at any moment? Clarion Call's got horses too, it's our main purpose to be runnin around everywhere around Laria, I just came back from an unexpected expedition though so me and my men may be stubbornly tired for the moment Razz

And how are we really sure the assassin is still in the city? Did we close the gates in time? What do we know
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Perhaps you wish to read up on our order first before roleplaying, ScholarOfTea? You can find all information in our chapterhouse board. Get a picture of what we are doing at the moment, how we use our troops, etc. Feel free to ask questions.

Anyway, to keep the roleplay clean and lore fitting, could you change your first post a bit? There are no more jatu out in the steppes, and all former Clarion Call knights (now called mounted rangers) are currently used in this event or elsewhere. Each character has a personal squad of five men, so you may consider one of the two spare mounted ranger squads in Laria to be yours.

In fact 25 mounted rangers are already patrolling around Laria. (see numbers in above post for troops within the walls.)

Happy Birthday, btw Wink
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

hehe thanks

Well I don't know what excuse to come up with for how I'm ending up in Laria >_> perhaps I am just patrolling around Laria right now?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 pm

As we have already used the mounted rangers since the king merged the two orders under the guidance and leadership of the Silvermist, it would be reasonable to assume that your character, as the former 2nd-in-command of the Clarion Call, and thus now a mounted rangers officer, has already served with his squad during this event. You can consider your character to lead one of the squads within the city gates. You can either follow the recently issued orders (guard the gates, intercept any suspects, patrol the steets) or do something according to your own ideas. If you come to the castle, you will likely meet Iskar, who might have a task for you soon.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 am

err, do I have permission to create dialogue of minor characters such as that of the red brotherhood?

And I checked out all the numbers and whoopdy whoop, and have come to the conclusion that I'll leave that stuff up to you guys Razz

My character, in flavor text and story, was never good with numbers and all around using that side of his brain. So why would he be anybetter in RP?

Clarence may speak with a slightly slurred accent at times and can at times promote a sense of laizzes faire (don't have time to look up how to spell that), but he takes orders well!

"Jest tell me what need be done, fellows!"
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 am

Quote :
err, do I have permission to create dialogue of minor characters such as that of the red brotherhood?

First you would have to find such a character and even then I as the Gamemaster would insinst on providing any vital information. Try just to let me know what your character intends to do and what he does and I will determin the results as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 am

All NPCs that do not belong to our order (like my Scout Commander Cairngrove) are the domain of the event host, i.e. Azlanek in this case.

EDIT: ninja'd
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 am

right, I was expecting that

Then we'll need him to give you a red bro to talk to, I can only direct to the their whereabouts in Laria
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey Tea, try not to control other characters like that bartender. Not sure you're supposed to do tat. We can only control what we do. What the outcome is the gamemaster's job.

Here's some guidelines: https://popaftermath.forumotion.com/t83-roleplay-guidelines
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 pm

But Iskan gave him a line of dialogue! Surprised I thought it'd be fair I give em one too. I mean, it's only one line tongue
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Well.... Iskar is a master host so he could make up some stuff I guess. I guess what you did was okay since that's what the bartender would have done anyway. Whatever, it's cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

For the sake of RP one can do really minor actions for the NPCs like saying hello, bringing ale, etc. All important reactions still remain to be determined by the host. As for the bartender putting the money in his pocket and waddling away, this is semi-allowed. It would be the natural thing to do, but you never know what the host might have in charge for you, so unusual things are bound to happen every now and then. Therefore better refrain from doing too much with NPCs.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Aye, I'll keep the NPC useage to a minimum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next