Prophesy of Pendor : Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG detailing the aftermath of the events of PoP3 and the events before PoP4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC - Thread

Go down 
+7
DiabloDude
ScholarOfTea
Aldric of Marleons
Zero of Laria
Saeros
Iskar
Azlanek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

OOC - Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

Question..... Can someone explain to me whats going on in the Clarion Hall? It would seem I should be there, if not for my presense in the tavern with Iskar, so in a nutshell, what are the current events of the hall?

(and why isn't it "mounted ranger" hall? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Aldric of Marleons
Knight
Aldric of Marleons

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm

I would say nothing much is happening at the hall. Everyone is out in the field doing something.

(Cause "mounted ranger" hall sounds wrong if you catch my drift. Razz )
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

This is cool! It's like a real game, where I can check the status of the hall, and what not. pirat makes me feel like a real captain, aye.

( Clarion Hall, lets stick with that tongue )
Back to top Go down
DiabloDude
Voice of the Nobility
DiabloDude

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:16 pm

What about Griffon Hall? In honor of the greatest order in Pendor?

... I can feel your (future) stares of hatred on me already.

Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

lol! Why do I feel like Diablodude has some sort of trickery up his sleeve? I'm under the impression that he has weapons of mass destruction study
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 am

It seems, you can start charging me something for extensive bribing, Azlanek Wink

And yes, the Griffons are a dangerous and vile group of fat knights with weapons of mass destruction. I'm sure King Mordred's secretary of state Collinus Povelli (from the Empire Wink ) would confirm this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 am

Could you give us the reports from the rangers patrolling the city and the mounted rangers patrolling the surrounding area for day one, Azlanek?
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 am

It seems you switched back to Liang of Torbah by habit, tea Wink
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

I felt it would do some good to let the others know we have actually been doing something instead of talking about it all the time Wink We should however not let them all know what exactly we have been doing, as we will have to see where our investigations lead to in the end before deciding what of it we want to be made public. This will depend on how advantageous it might be to our cause.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm

It would be unnatural to reveal the results of an investigation when it's still going on anyway, wouldn't it? Unless...the messenger is a seer!

Anyway, I thought the order's motto was "talk first, then keep talking, we have time." Seems like a reasonable motto for an order that is technically dedicated to pursuits other than fighting.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

actually I thought our motto was "Do a hell lot of things to become the major power in eastern Pendor, then keep talking so the others won't notice, then destroy the gauntlet." geek
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah, it's politically good to cultivate the image of weakling archers and have everyone else underestimate us and lower their guards. But with preparation and the right tactics we can do a lot of damage.

And I'm looking forward to seeing exploding barrels of pain one more time.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

I think Iskar requesting an audience would have happened before the official meeting played out in Deloria Castle. Should I just make up the audience, or wait for you to initialise it, Azlanek?
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Voice of the Nobility
Saeros

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Quote :

no restraint be had regarding the investigations against the gauntlets and shady lords.

I feel like framing this and putting it on the wall, in the Clarion Hall

Yeah, I mean, criminals are not always the ones that crawl in dark alleys and smuggle stuff. These ones aren't usually as clever are the Larian assassins.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Don't worry. I hope we get information about the murdered gauntlet knight from John Squealer. Clearing this matter up will deprive the Gauntlet of its justification for being in Laria, so they will have to depart soon.

Anyway, we have to build up a reputation of being impartial liaisons between humanity and ...noldority (?). Thus we will have to investigate first before maing accusations.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:11 am

Laisha, as 40 rangers are patrolling the streets of Laria, I think you can expect to meet one or two squads between your position and the Clarion Hall. You can order these to rush to Calrence's help, perhaps they can bar the streets leading out of district 11. Whether there are any squads already present in the respective area into whom the fugitive could run, remains to be decided by Azlanek.

EDIT: Mind that you and Clarence each have 5 mounted rangers at your disposal, who could be of great help chasing down people.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Knight
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 am

Gotcha. My squad would be at the hall, currently, I figure, so getting them "in the hunt" would be beneficial since (presumably) they're scouts. The primary goal is to swarm 11 with as many rangers as possible to at least narrow down the search area if the target isn't caught.
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

shoot. I left my squad at the C hall too... But then, I wouldn'tve been able to catch up to Laisha in time, I would imagine
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Meta game-wise we have 50 militia spearmen garrisoned at Laria. Can we use them as patrols in the event?

Btw, pokemon metaphors are slightly detrimental to the role play immerson, Clarence Wink
Back to top Go down
ScholarOfTea
Knight
ScholarOfTea

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm

lol! I know I did that on purpose, I couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I think I will have to say no to the militia. I do not think you had them there when the event began and If I allowed you to use them, I would have to allow you to use more should you decide to train them in the metagame.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Well, they have been at Laria since Nov 13, but I can see why you are reluctant to grant use of them.
Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Is that all there will be regarding Laisha's and Clarence's chase of the suspicious person, or will there be some more results from the rangers and mounted rangers swarming the district?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Grandmaster
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

There will be one more post, but it will not have an great impact. As much as it pains me not to reward you guys for your active participation, at least for today, you will not find the rogues. I can promise you, though, that you will hear from them again.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Peasant turned Lord
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

They could at least find some clues, e.g. something the villains may have lost during the chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC - Thread   OOC - Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC - Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next